Anyone else having trouble finding any enthusiasm about the Cowboys right now?

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's always exciting....the unknown is what keeps me going...the only thing that gets me down a bit is the constant whining and negativity by all the resident experts that dont know a damn thing. They have taken over this place. It's become a cesspool of ignorance....On the other hand, it is pretty comical and entertaining. Take the good with the bad, I guess.
^ this kind of self righteous super fan bs is why I cannot be bothered to even log on here anymore.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
I had some hope before the playoff beat down then way down.
Then I had hope when Quinn left then went down and stayed down when FA started.

I was happy when the long snapper was resigned. That was huge.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am lacking enthusiasm because the Cowboys lack a plan for the future.
What makes you think this is true? You really think they don't have a plan???

They have a plan and are executing it. You just don't like their plan.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you like their plam??
Until it gets fully executed, it doesn't matter.

At this point no one knows what the roster will look like in 5 months when the season opens.

I know that saying "they don't have a plan" in the middle of April makes zero sense.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
^ this kind of self righteous super fan bs is why I cannot be bothered to even log on here anymore.
They mean well. We are all in this boat of expectorants and wishful thinking. The hopeful drivel is barely backed up in numbers or fan sentiment.
But the super fan bs can be endearing in a pathetic way but they mean well. As long as Dan is taken care of.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
I was beside myself for awhile now over this team but you know these dudes may have a plan going forward. May work, but just kidding won't work but may be a two year plan so may have to take our lumps and who knows the other teams in the NFC East may have bad luck, injury bugs, and a number of other things to go wrong and what ya know the Cowboys enter into the catbird seat and sneak into the playoffs but then I woke up from my dream. Yea, it's been the most do nothing off season since Jerry bought the Cowboys, but hey it's their plan not ours. Hope for the best and accept what you get is there any other avenue?

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
This time last year I was planning my Superbowl party. This time this year I plan on planning my Pity Party in awe of the WFT and Iggles making us look pathetic

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Yeah I'll probably keep up with the draft but I definitely lack excitement. It just seems to me that this squad is entering the regression stage.