Aquiring Russell Wilson would electrify the Cowboys fan base

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Someone is bound to give his OP a like eventually. It will be interesting to see who has the nerve to do it.
It’s rather I interesting that the rest of the “Anyone But Dak Crew” hasn’t chimed in either. I guess they’re just busy.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It’s rather I interesting that the rest of the “Anyone But Dak Crew” hasn’t chimed in either. I guess they’re just busy.
There were at least a couple of fans in another thread mentioning Wilson as an upgrade over Dak. One fan (CowboyChis) claimed Wilson would be just what doctor ordered for the Cowboys. :rolleyes: He must have been referring to the suicide doctor Jack Kevorkian. We’ll see if Chris has the nerve to chime in. It’s pretty funny how even the “Anyone but Dak crew” is steering clear of this thread. lol

Cmac

Reaction score
And an immediate Fall Guy. We have enough of those.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
And for the first time in 17 years, a Super Bowl would be possible. Wilson is a proven winner, and doesn't choke. Jerry could re-instill confidence from the fan base and turn heads across the NFL.
I don't know the in's and outs of free agency, but if Jerry could get Wilson, the Cowboys would be back in business.
YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS?????????????

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
And for the first time in 17 years, a Super Bowl would be possible. Wilson is a proven winner, and doesn't choke. Jerry could re-instill confidence from the fan base and turn heads across the NFL.
I don't know the in's and outs of free agency, but if Jerry could get Wilson, the Cowboys would be back in business.
Wilson is done, Seatlle knew that and that's why they traded him......

Kingofholland

Reaction score
This isn' the same Wilson, but he's better than some think. I do think its interesting if Wilson ends up making 40 million vs a 60 million Dak.

leeblair

Reaction score
And you know they rehearsed it because you were in practice watching alo g with Billicheck.

If you say that, then I had dinner with Bill last night and he denies it.

Prove me wrong.
They filmed the Patriots working on that play in the hotel the night night before.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He’s washed up
Apparently he hasn’t been watching him the last 3 seasons. Some fans can’t stop living in the past with players. Wilson was a mega disaster for the Broncos. Someone will give him a shot because he’ll only cost about 1M next season.

cowboys1732

Reaction score
Trade Gallup for him:). I am more excited for free agency and the draft to be over so the craziness will subside a little…but probably not.

Mannix

Reaction score
a-simple-wrong-would-have-worked.gif
Damn it....you beat me to it...I had just Ctrl C and Ctrl V'd this....was just about to paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.