Aquiring Russell Wilson would electrify the Cowboys fan base

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
And for the first time in 17 years, a Super Bowl would be possible. Wilson is a proven winner, and doesn't choke. Jerry could re-instill confidence from the fan base and turn heads across the NFL.
I don't know the in's and outs of free agency, but if Jerry could get Wilson, the Cowboys would be back in business.
I would vomit if we signed him.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I know this is a troll job but I’m gonna entertain it. Russell Wilson failed in Denver. Failed in Seattle when the Legion of Boom couldn’t play anymore.

Real football fans know that other Russ’s best years are behind him or Pete protected him. It was telling when Geno Smith outperformed Russ with the same weapons.
OP has very limited football knowledge.
His knowledge is stat sheet based.
He actually said Kellen Moore was a HOF type QB. And Tashard Choice is as good as Emmitt.
Go figure

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Acquiring Russell Wilson would electrify the Cowboys fan base? Yeah, it would be like being fried on the electric chair. lol Russell Wilson is practically done but you have fans that can’t stop living in the past with him. He’s coming off 3 consecutive losing seasons and is being dumped for the second time in 2 years. He was in decline in Seattle which is why they moved on. He was a mega flop in Denver, resulting in one of the worst trades ever. I can still see Sean Peyton yelling at Wilson on the sidelines after he screwed up last season. Peyton has had enough of Wilson.

Even when Wilson was winning in Seattle he had one of the all-time great defenses, the Legion of Boom and a Hall of Fame back. He didn’t have to put up big numbers. Once his defense wasn’t as good and he didn’t have a great running game, Seattle stopped having success. A fan would really have to hate Dak to want him replaced by a declining Russell Wilson. One of Dak’s playoff wins was against Wilson. It’s laughable how many Cowboys fans are touting Wilson as the answer for getting the Cowboys over the hump. :facepalm:
That’s leeblank.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I don't troll. You guys lie and claim that anyone who doesn't worship Dak is a troll.
Wilson is not done. Sean Payton has an ego problem, especially after giving up 70 points to the Dolphins last year.
Wilson is a proven winner, and with McCarthy he could excel.
You just trolled with your post.
Dak right now is head and shoulders better than Wilson. You are living in 10 years past.

So yeah, that was you being g a troll. When was the last time Wilson won? Ancient history.

Sean Peyton is a proven winner based on your logic. So what gives?

JeffInDC

Reaction score
This thread is synonymous with the way social media works these days - person X makes outlandish claims that can be debunked by just about anyone, but person X digs in and swears that their take is the ONLY VALID TAKE and should be taken as gospel. The Age of Misinformation continues…

Chasing6

Reaction score
And for the first time in 17 years, a Super Bowl would be possible. Wilson is a proven winner, and doesn't choke. Jerry could re-instill confidence from the fan base and turn heads across the NFL.
I don't know the in's and outs of free agency, but if Jerry could get Wilson, the Cowboys would be back in business.
Would immediately push Trance off the roster.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
No. Wilson got the Seahawks to the Super Bowl, and the Patriots had rehearsed defending that play the night before.
And you know they rehearsed it because you were in practice watching alo g with Billicheck.

If you say that, then I had dinner with Bill last night and he denies it.

Prove me wrong.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Washed up? He had to play in Seattle needing to rebuild, and then the circus in Denver.
Sean Payton is washed up, and he will be gone when Denver gets tired of his ego.
So all these excuses for a QB who has sucked the past 5 years. But you dump on Dak.

Makes zero sense. Get your nose out of Wilson's rear. Enough smooching.

Perhaps his agent is paying you.

Chasing6

Reaction score
And you know they rehearsed it because you were in practice watching alo g with Billicheck.

If you say that, then I had dinner with Bill last night and he denies it.

Prove me wrong.
The CB immediately after the game stated it during his interview.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That’s leeblank.
We’re just about to enter page 6. Someone is bound to give his OP a like eventually. It will be interesting to see who has the nerve to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.