Are Cowboys closer to a champ game with McCarthy?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Next year is the equivalent of our special teams draft. Don't get it twisted.

GMO415

Reaction score
12-5 NFCE Champions was the easiest past to the SB we've seen since the 70s. Next year DAL won't even get double digit wins.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
fat mike aint winning crap just like garrett, sheesh, when are going to start blaming Jerry for holding fat mike back. I remember you crying about Jerry taking the pea out of Jason's whistle. He won't let Jason wear a headset. He makes Garrett clap like low-IQ fan. :)

GORICO

Reaction score
I remember after like year three Jerry being asked if Garrett should be fired.

The response was something to the effect of ‘probably, but then we would lose all the time invested in being a head coach in training.’

I should have known better at that moment and jumped ship but he usually says dumb things and I wasn’t ready at that point. I’m about there now though.

Every team has holes in its roster. It comes down to masking your own and exploiting that of others, which falls entirely on coaching….which we are always the loser on because it’s more important for Jerry to be able to do what he wants than have talented enough coaches to outscheme opponents.

I’m truly sick of his act.
mr fivetwos--- i got to agree...when i watched how Chief HC Reid totally outcoach 9ers in second half with inferior team and made them look silly

in the end....shows you how important a HC is....Fat Mike only got lucky in 2010 cause he had Rogers....who can he think he is foolin"...come on man

only shows Jones's are so fat dumb and happy comiserating on their super yacht worth north of quarter billion with an 8 billion dollar team....it starts at top

Jerry needs to humble himself and fire himself once and for all and bring in a real HC....i too am truly sick of his act

Reactions: CWR

Staubacher

Reaction score
mr fivetwos--- i got to agree...when i watched how Chief HC Reid totally outcoach 9ers in second half with inferior team and made them look silly

in the end....shows you how important a HC is....Fat Mike only got lucky in 2010 cause he had Rogers....who can he think he is foolin"...come on man

only shows Jones's are so fat dumb and happy comiserating on their super yacht worth north of quarter billion with an 8 billion dollar team....it starts at top

Jerry needs to humble himself and fire himself once and for all and bring in a real HC....i too am truly sick of his act
And you're generally one of the more positive people here. This is the lowest I've ever seen this fan base in the last quarter century. I have friends who are diehard fans who are seriously considering switching teams we are all sick of this clown show

GORICO

Reaction score
And you're generally one of the more positive people here. This is the lowest I've ever seen this fan base in the last quarter century. I have friends who are diehard fans who are seriously considering switching teams we are all sick of this clown show
mr Staubacher--- a human can only have their hearts ripped out of their chest so many times?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not even close especially the comments from DLaw. Too tired? Burnt Out? It's sad they lost the game BEFORE stepping out on the field. That "tired" and "burnt out" mindset plus the shot of Dak with the 'deer-in-headlights' gaze before kickoff equaled a Loss.
Hey say all you want about D-Law and Dak but please leave the Deer alone!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deer have a certain "gaze" usually when hit with the bright lights of cars, trucks, NFL stadiums, etc.
Jeez, they are too stupid to know any better and panic but on the other hand, they eat grass, and leaves, (Green like the color of money) help out other animals with good gestures whenever they can, and always try to improve themselves and quick to take responsibility if they get run over by a Mack truck.
Save the Deer and Dish the D+D combo!!!

GORICO

Reaction score
Hey say all you want about D-Law and Dak but please leave the Deer alone!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deer have a certain "gaze" usually when hit with the bright lights of cars, trucks, NFL stadiums, etc.
Jeez, they are too stupid to know any better and panic but on the other hand, they eat grass, and leaves, (Green like the color of money) help out other animals with good gestures whenever they can, and always try to improve themselves and quick to take responsibility if they get run over by a Mack truck.
Save the Deer and Dish the D+D combo!!!
mr PAPPY---total bingo..."we tiiirreed"...code for...we got no heart....and can you hand me my big paycheck

Wildcat711

Reaction score
I can only but hope MM gets mentored by someone on how to use timeouts properly.

GORICO

Reaction score
12-5 NFCE Champions was the easiest past to the SB we've seen since the 70s. Next year DAL won't even get double digit wins.
mr Mo--- so true and then add....3 straight years of 12-5...certainly has nothing to do with leadership...its just a mirage sayeth Jerry

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The scary part is if Jason was so bad which I agree he was. Jerry holding onto him for so long makes Jerry look like an idiot.
Jerry is a Football IDIOT................and for us that is all she wrote!
Then again Forest Gump did make millions with that Apple stock of his and that Bubba shrimp?
Either way were doomed.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I’d like to think so. Our 1st three consecutive playoff appearances and 1st 3 consecutive 12 win seasons are definitely our best mark this era.

But if playoff success is the ultimate measurement and getting closer to appearing in a championship game , are we really closer?

And I'd like a pony.

It's not just playoff success, or lack thereof. The lack of playoff success is consistent with a lack of regular season success against good teams.

We beat the average and worse. Rarely look competitive against good teams.

Cmac

Reaction score
Not if a key player says "We were tired" at the end of the season, playing the same number of games like the rest of the league. "Fatigue makes cowards of us all." Needs to weed out those sucking air.

Reactions: CWR