Are we in a better place with McCarthy?

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
It’s all speculative . I definitely agree I like our chances better with Bill.

But even if we get by NY no lock we get to SB. And definitely don’t think we had enough defense to beat Patriots .

Yes, we can hold Jethro at fault for running Bill off early and hiring a puppet.
I actually liked the Phillips hire over the other jerruh choice at the time: Norv Turner.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
That’s always the best measurement of a HC or any Mgmt or leadership. Are we in a better place than when you arrived?

There’s probably an argument to be made for both sides .

When MM came in most fans felt anything would be an improvement from Garrett. And an experienced proven SB winner was definitely what many ordered or had hoped for .

In many ways we are in a better place . 3 straight 12 win seasons. A couple division titles and first time since 90’s 3 consecutive playoff appearances. But only 1 playoff win and still no championship game appearances .

It appears we have built an overall better or more talented team. But the disappointment and frustration in playoffs continues.

So, what is your take. Are we in a better place with McCarthy than 4 years ago?

Id say probably, considering the kinds of coaches Jerry usually goes for and will probably be replacing McCarthy with