CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I will be posting polls like this after big wins an big losses to gauge how everyone is feeling about various aspects of the team.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.

Not every poll is for everyone so if you do not like the options, do not vote and instead post your opinions as a reply.
i'd answer no. but i've been answering it that way for years. there are some thing you can't fix. you either compensate or move on. we've spent far too long compensating for the flash of overall numbers when the breakdown is and has always been 2-3 great games - and then a total shitter.

that has been and always will be dak. it should come as no surprise that after a few good games, he'll make up for it in this type of fashion.

while its not fair to put it all on dak as the entire time poo'd the bed, the constant is he simply can't perform well under pressure or make improvisational moves that are beneficial to team when the heat is coming.

this is dak. this is what we will see as long as he is qb. to expect change is to simply hope w/o reason.

bigE79

Reaction score
I am almost 100% certain of one thing.

Dak Prescott did not see the results of this poll coming.
De,when I asked you how did you like episode 5,I was referring to the Asoka series... seeing you have her as your avatar.

Praxit

Reaction score
...Im on the fence with this one. I like Dak and does well in certain situations.

I keep wondering though, if the play calling is suspect? Leaving him in the pits.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
De,when I asked you how did you like episode 5,I was referring to the Asoka series... seeing you have her as your avatar.
Oh. My bad. I loved or liked all eight episodes but I think I know what you are referring to. I was a huge fan of Star Wars: The Clone Wars and a fan of Star Wars Rebels also.

I had been waiting on something like the events seen in episode five for a LONG time. Yes, I loved it. :)

Trivia: the actress playing young Ahsoka Tano also appeared in Avengers: Infinity War. She did a good job in that movie also.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Mind blowing fact: At this very moment in time Roseanne Barr is better looking than Madonna. See for yourself.
I don't really have an opinion, I just went for the easy gag. I always found Madonna more annoying than attractive.

nobody

Reaction score
How many of those 18 are fans of other teams that are members here? I can think of 5-10 Cowboys fans that inexplicably still believe he's the guy, but 18? No way.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Makes me feel better that there are sane results to this poll. It should be at least 99.8% and probably would be if not for outsiders voting. But 96% still get the message across.
The silent majority..........a lot like myself don't post often but are still concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.