CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
This is true!
I want to see what Trey can do but you don’t want to throw him to the wolves and make him struggle. Bring him along slowly and start him later in the year against lesser competition. The next 5 games are going to be brutal.

Exactly, it's the same reason Parcells didn't start Romo immediately in 2006. He waited until the Texans, Giants, and Panthers to play. I'd do the same with Lance to protect him.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
What idiot puts a pole out like this after a poor showing by our quarterback and an even poorer showing by our team is this just to incite the fan base can anybody be this stupid is it really necessary to poke the bear.
Try and have an intelligent thought about football and convey it to the group rather than continually plaguing us with these stupid poles.
I take it as you would vote yes :p

DCwarrior

Reaction score
Remember when the trade for Lance happened and all the Dak zombies were saying TL wasn’t a threat? Seems like sooo long ago. Those were the good ole days.

shabazz

Reaction score
But our draft position does not look as good. It's imperative we start Trey Lance IMMEDIATELY. It's a win-win-win situation. All the fat cat guys who want to ride Jerry's championship pipe dream gravy train will have to find another sucker because there will be no delusions about how bad the team is. If Trey plays well, win. If he doesn't, we increase our draft position.

Our only other choice (*Palpatine Voice)...would be to trade Micah. I'd do it for a chance to reset and get a Drake May or Caleb Williams.
a clever GM would recognize that this team can be a true contender and move heaven and earth to move up in the draft. Teams have been doing it for years. Sometimes it pays off and sometimes not but the status quo all but guarantees future futility.

shabazz

Reaction score
I just don't get the love for Trey Lance. I wouldn't doubt the 49ers traded him to us just to curse us some more.
Its not true love. it’s just a fan base that desperately wants to see a baller at the Qb position here.

I trust Shanahans judgement . Trey is a low risk ,long term project at this point.

we need to move up in the draft to get one of these qbs with potential…..or just keep playing like we did against the cardinals and Niners and let it happen organically.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Who in the hell voted yes?
get-a-rope-cowboy.gif

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I will be posting polls like this after big wins an big losses to gauge how everyone is feeling about various aspects of the team.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.

Not every poll is for everyone so if you do not like the options, do not vote and instead post your opinions as a reply.
Dear Leader, I find it profoundly disturbing tha a top Cowboys site such as and such as the cowboys zone has a fan base that 95% are dissatisfied with the starting QB.
I believe this is a historic poll.
Does Jerald hear the average man?
I dunna believe he does.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought it was awesome,I also am a huge fan of all things star wars except maybe the sequel 3,but was great to see the chosen one again, Hayden hasn't lost a step...I'm sure you must have seen the obi wan Kenobi series,that was pretty good also...and yes I knew the young actress as soon as I saw her.
Always good to see another Star Wars fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.