CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Just bustin man
I hear you brother but I'm sure you got my point is it really time to be asking if we're happy with our quarterback after that performance.

I mean did you ever see a thread any more like waving the red flag in front of the bull sheesh.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Current results.....................387-16

96% say he has to go.

I honestly cant remember any topic in any poll that had this many posters voting all the same. This might be a first for this board, LOL!!!!
Makes me feel better that there are sane results to this poll. It should be at least 99.8% and probably would be if not for outsiders voting. But 96% still get the message across.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
Numerous comments from players and coaches over the years.
This was interesting:
Schottenheimer: "Never found their rythm offensively
Nobody played great, nobody coached great
Reporter: Was Prescott pressing? Schottenheimer: I don't think so, to say he was pressing, I don't think so, talking to him on the sidelines he was in a good spot. Having sat with a lot of QB's over the years he was not in a mindset where I gotta go make a play to help us win this game, that was not where he was wired. "

starman22

Reaction score
Was Kellen Moore really that good, wow! Guess we should have promoted Quinn and let Harris run the defense and kept Moore.

It is possible that we need a few more weeks for the offense to gel with the Texas Coast offense? Seems like everyone is playing slow.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Was Kellen Moore really that good, wow! Guess we should have promoted Quinn and let Harris run the defense and kept Moore.

It is possible that we need a few more weeks for the offense to gel with the Texas Coast offense? Seems like everyone is playing slow.
Um...things have regressed so badly you have blocked KM's issues. Racked up some passing yards and a playoff win against losers. Then got beat by SF.

Same old same old. Why wish for that?

plasticman

Reaction score
Obviously, no one can be happy about Dak's performance this week. No doubt you would get entirely different results after week #2.

The question also cannot account for the real issue. In fact the nature of this question is an example of the real issue.

Dak is not "the" quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys. He may be the starter but there are other quarterbacks on this team, although I'm not saying they could have done any better.

If you are referring to Dak being "the" quarterback as meaning he is the starter then it's true because he is the only quarterback capable of competing in this league as a starter. Cooper is a capable fill in on a short term basis but he could never start in this league on a fulltime basis.

So the burning question for me isn't my level of happiness with his play, its the fact that there is no other viable alternative. It never ceases to amaze me that the Cowboys don't believe in a legitimate 2nd option for the most important position in the game. Successful teams understand the importance of developing quarterbacks and a state of constant competition. it is affordable so long as one of them is still on their rookie contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.