CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
I wish the two people thus far who've indicated that they are "happy with Dak" would explain their rationale.

(Although I suspect one of the two selected the "Yes" option by mistake, and the other was simply being contrarian for its own sake.)
No I'll help you , even if I think you still won't get it As I look over the NFL QB landscape the Answer is YES.

Now would I draft a Qb ? I would have drafted a Qb at least 2 years ago. Cooper Rush Is not an option, Trading for a starting Qb that 's better than Dak is not an option

For me as a man, TANKING is not an option. I'm just not a female dog in heat, made like that. That and it NEVER works anyway. So with all the options left to me, Yeah

I'm happy with Dak. I've said it before so I'll tell you again, Dak's my guy until he isn't. I seriously hope this helps

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Someone needs to email the results to all Dallas Cowboys executives….
Why? Do you really think they (or rather, Jerry) gives a rat's behind what we fans think? At best he cares what we think but still firmly believes he's the ONLY one that can bring this team back to SB level, that the fans are just too dumb to see that.

In his mind, Jerry has made the right choice on Dak, and like a compulsive gambler that is convinced the NEXT hand or roll of the dice will be the big winner, SURELY sooner or later Dak will "blossom" and improve, or that somehow McCarthy (or Garrett before him) can mold Dak into a SB winning quarterback. To Jerry, as the owner and GM, he's going to do what he believes is best for the team. He cannot stand to be wrong, it's only after things get so dire that he makes big changes, like firing (actually he didn't fire him, he just didn't renew his contract, not really different but it gives him an out) Garrett.

The worst thing that could have happened is what did happen - consecutive 12-5 seasons. To him that just proves he's right, the Cowboys were sooooo close to breaking things open, it's only a matter of time.

Of course, that's not borne out by the last 27 years, but he just can't let go....

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why? Do you really think they (or rather, Jerry) gives a rat's behind what we fans think? At best he cares what we think but still firmly believes he's the ONLY one that can bring this team back to SB level, that the fans are just too dumb to see that.

In his mind, Jerry has made the right choice on Dak, and like a compulsive gambler that is convinced the NEXT hand or roll of the dice will be the big winner, SURELY sooner or later Dak will "blossom" and improve, or that somehow McCarthy (or Garrett before him) can mold Dak into a SB winning quarterback. To Jerry, as the owner and GM, he's going to do what he believes is best for the team. He cannot stand to be wrong, it's only after things get so dire that he makes big changes, like firing (actually he didn't fire him, he just didn't renew his contract, not really different but it gives him an out) Garrett.

The worst thing that could have happened is what did happen - consecutive 12-5 seasons. To him that just proves he's right, the Cowboys were sooooo close to breaking things open, it's only a matter of time.

Of course, that's not borne out by the last 27 years, but he just can't let go....
I know, it’s futile but if 10K people do it…..it just might click something.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Have to admit I was on the fence for a long time. Hated the monster contract they gave him, but I was still on the fence, till Sunday night. Sunday night was the straw that broke the camel's back. Dak's gotta go.
Don't know who they'll get, but they better start looking. Whoever it is, he's not a Cowboy yet.

Last edited:

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
I say bite the bullet by cutting him now. I understand it will be a severe financial wound but it starts the healing process much faster.
I would be amazed if this is how it plays out. He is our qb for, probably 2 more seasons.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Dak's mobility made up for his lack of a cannon arm, but now that he is older and is scared to run (pts from broken ankle most likely reason he doesnt run), then he is no longer effective.

Dude has to go, time to find his replacement.................This is not personal, just business and dont feel too bad for Dak, he has more money than he will ever spend in 5 lifetimes.

coult44

Reaction score
I will be posting polls like this after big wins an big losses to gauge how everyone is feeling about various aspects of the team.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.

Not every poll is for everyone so if you do not like the options, do not vote and instead post your opinions as a reply.
Most everyone here believes the same way. It’s how we express our beliefs where people have to argue and fight.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
Great leader, bad passer, average QB. His long ball is almost always short, and lately has had a duck-like trajectory. His short balls are often late, high, or both. His reads have regressed. Once he gets rattled, and the camera shows him pushing his jaw out against his chin strap with a gaping mouth, you know the game is over. I have been on the fence, but now admit I am ready to move on.
How do we know he is a great leader (not saying he isn't) but what evidence do we have?

Status
Not open for further replies.