CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
We need to trade him. But our FO doesn’t have the skill set required to negotiate a trade of this magnitude. The path of least resistance is to extend Dak and let him play 3-4 more years. I won’t be shocked if that’s what happens.
Maybe we can send him to Cleveland for a 7th rounder? or the usfl, xfl, CFL, or some overseas team. He would be big in Japan.

blkspades1

Reaction score
I think Dak needs to stop thinking so much. He's holding on to the ball way too long. He also needs to use his legs more to keep the defense honest. Offense is starting to get predictable again. I think Mike McCarthy has to go if this continues and maybe Dak too if he don't shape up! I still believe.! Let's go!

Jipper

Reaction score
I think Dak needs to stop thinking so much. He's holding on to the ball way too long. He also needs to use his legs more to keep the defense honest. Offense is starting to get predictable again. I think Mike McCarthy has to go if this continues and maybe Dak too if he don't shape up! I still believe.! Let's go!
there is no hope dude, nothing to believe in. Sunday night was it - the culmination, 3rd time in 20 months with the opportunity to put all the demons behind them and they did worse than lay an egg, they got embarrased.

There is no coming back from that type of loss - it is in their heads now and they know they have been measured and found wanting. This season at this point is just a slow death...like the titanic, know its going to sink and nothing you can do but just wait until the end...

its going to be a rough few months around here but the good news is that at the end of this crap storm, there will be change...coaches will go, dak wont get resigned, we will have some decent draft picks and hopefully we can get back to a point where there is hope for the future.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
After the game, former NFL safety and current NBC Sports Bay Area analyst Donte Whitner called out the Cowboys’ offensive leader, saying he is not a quality quarterback.

“Dak Prescott sucks. Period,” the former two-time Pro Bowler said matter of factly.

Whitner said the Cowboys call Prescott one of the best, but believes that is far from the truth.

“They [Cowboys] talk so much about Dak Prescott being a top-tier quarterback, franchise guy, I don’t see it,” Whitner said. “I see them trying to cover up for what he lacks. A lot of quick throws, cutting half of the field off and giving him easy throws. Other than that he’s not a quarterback that can drop back and really take advantage of a defense and carve it up and today we’ve seen it.”

dang, the guy must be a hater. :D

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What idiot puts a pole out like this after a poor showing by our quarterback and an even poorer showing by our team is this just to incite the fan base can anybody be this stupid is it really necessary to poke the bear.
Try and have an intelligent thought about football and convey it to the group rather than continually plaguing us with these stupid poles.
Just one? Where you been?

And why the name calling and insults for daring to have a different opinion then yours?
At admin no less. Sheesh.
Polls....btw.

Motorola

Reaction score
May the force be with you.
kn7qtc2.gif
As Star Wars Fans - have you set in chronological\sequential order all of the movies of the saga, and watched them?
I know more movies could be made, and their stories could fit in early or late over the course of the narrative.

nobody

Reaction score
We need to trade him. But our FO doesn’t have the skill set required to negotiate a trade of this magnitude. The path of least resistance is to extend Dak and let him play 3-4 more years. I won’t be shocked if that’s what happens.
He has a no trade clause. Who would want him anyway? He's proven that he can't step up when it matters. We're STUCK with him because Jerry and Stephen are idiots and were fleeced on Dak's contract.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As Star Wars Fans - have you set in chronological\sequential order all of the movies of the saga, and watched them?
I know more movies could be made, and their stories could fit in early or late over the course of the narrative.
I have but The Last Jedi is harder for me to sit through than the rest. I included Rogue One and Solo in my watch list too.

Mark

Reaction score
Interesting to see Dak's support in this poll rise by about 25% in the past day or so...up from approximately 4% to nearly 5%. :)

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I voted YES because I like his community outreach……the other 3 are fans of other teams
Community outreach is a wonderful attribute and Dak has done very well in that regard. Unfortunately, it hasn't translated to on-the-field success in big games.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak Prescott Journal: Day 3

The CowboysZone poll continues to weigh against me greatly several days after the game.
Hopefully it will attract at least 50 happy members by the time we play the Chargers.
Until then, I will keep checking back, stay humble and lower my Sleep Number to comfort me.

PS: It is fortunate we play Monday night. Romo will not have an opportunity to talk about me.

PPS: All my receivers are too short but I do not think I will tell CeeDee that.

Status
Not open for further replies.