CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

stiletto

Reaction score
As Star Wars Fans - have you set in chronological\sequential order all of the movies of the saga, and watched them?
I know more movies could be made, and their stories could fit in early or late over the course of the narrative.
There is only 3 movies. The original Trilogy (despecialized). Everything else doesn't really exist...or I keep telling myself that because it is all such dog poo. Don't even get me started on Disney's "She Wars"

Blackrain

Reaction score
Just one? Where you been?

And why the name calling and insults for daring to have a different opinion then yours?
At admin no less. Sheesh.
Polls....btw.
I don't have an opinion about Dak. Because it doesn't matter whether I'm happy or not with his performance Jerry is obviously happy enough to keep him as quarterback of the team so there's nothing I can do.
I accept him for what he is a fourth round pick that made progress every year until he didn't one of his greatest attributes was that he would use his legs to get first downs and keep drives alive he doesn't do that much anymore.

Dak mirrors his owner's approach to football putting maximum revenue and protecting your brand and career at a premium and a super bowl is down the list of priorities.
I can control none of this so I just hope for quality football to watch.
That said this thread is just baiting people into an unfriendly argument and perpetuating the animosity between the people that support Dak and the people that want him gone.
So if you're going to perpetuate a volatile topic at a very volatile time expect a volatile response

Reaction score
What idiot puts a pole out like this after a poor showing by our quarterback and an even poorer showing by our team is this just to incite the fan base can anybody be this stupid is it really necessary to poke the bear.
Try and have an intelligent thought about football and convey it to the group rather than continually plaguing us with these stupid poles.
Oh yea, I wouldn’t want to “poke the bear” because then Dak will be pissed and play his best game against a great team — oh wait, that was last week.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Oh yea, I wouldn’t want to “poke the bear” because then Dak will be pissed and play his best game against a great team — oh wait, that was last week.
Truly amazing some of the intellect on this forum or lack there of
I might be wrong you know maybe there is a place on here for someone who has so little football intellect that they can't Converse about the game intelligently and can only check a box in a poll

Reaction score
I might be wrong you know maybe there is a place on here for someone who has so little football intellect that they can't Converse about the game intelligently and can only check a box in a poll

yeah, they owe us "haters" an apology. I think they need to get back on the dak train and ride her down to the bottom of the river. go dakie.

You know the true dak lovers haven't voted because they don't want to be laughed at. :laugh: :muttley:
Watch what happens after the Cowboys win a few games (go 3-1 for the next 4 games) — all the Dak lovers will be gloating until he soils his pants in the playoffs.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He has a no trade clause. Who would want him anyway? He's proven that he can't step up when it matters. We're STUCK with him because Jerry and Stephen are idiots and were fleeced on Dak's contract.
All a no trade clause means is that he has to approve the trade. Money has a funny way of changing minds. There are teams in worse QB shape who might believe that all Dak needs a change of scenery. He would thrive in Atlanta.

Reaction score
I think Dak needs to stop thinking so much. He's holding on to the ball way too long. He also needs to use his legs more to keep the defense honest. Offense is starting to get predictable again. I think Mike McCarthy has to go if this continues and maybe Dak too if he don't shape up! I still believe.! Let's go!
Oh yes, “thinking too much” is Dak’s problem!!!

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
There is only 3 movies. The original Trilogy (despecialized). Everything else doesn't really exist...or I keep telling myself that because it is all such dog poo. Don't even get me started on Disney's "She Wars"
I don't count anything from the time the Ewoks show up onward. So I got two movies and the first part of a third in my head cannon. Everything went bad when the Ewoks first showed up and hasn't recovered. It just keeps getting worse.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
All a no trade clause means is that he has to approve the trade. Money has a funny way of changing minds. There are teams in worse QB shape who might believe that all Dak needs a change of scenery. He would thrive in Atlanta.
After the disastrous Wilson and Watson trades I think teams are going to be much more cautious of signing other teams' overpriced and/or washed up QBs.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I will be posting polls like this after big wins an big losses to gauge how everyone is feeling about various aspects of the team.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.

Not every poll is for everyone so if you do not like the options, do not vote and instead post your opinions as a reply.
time to put Rush out there. Maybe he can stop the Niners from scoring 41 points next time. Maybe he can run the ball too and block.

Maybe he can come up with a scheme where WR's are actually open?

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Let me help you out. He's not dependable when it counts.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't have an opinion about Dak. Because it doesn't matter whether I'm happy or not with his performance Jerry is obviously happy enough to keep him as quarterback of the team so there's nothing I can do.
I accept him for what he is a fourth round pick that made progress every year until he didn't one of his greatest attributes was that he would use his legs to get first downs and keep drives alive he doesn't do that much anymore.

Dak mirrors his owner's approach to football putting maximum revenue and protecting your brand and career at a premium and a super bowl is down the list of priorities.
I can control none of this so I just hope for quality football to watch.
That said this thread is just baiting people into an unfriendly argument and perpetuating the animosity between the people that support Dak and the people that want him gone.
So if you're going to perpetuate a volatile topic at a very volatile time expect a volatile response
Im in agreement its not worth up in arms about. I gave a casual no. Maybe next week is different

Blackrain

Reaction score
Let me help you out. He's not dependable when it counts.
Let me help you out because I'm not defending Dak.
He is what he is and I have accepted that.
I'm against starting a war between the defenders and the attackers after a horribly bad game it serves no purpose on the forum.
It's like asking the question are you happy with your son after he wrecked the car while texting

Blackrain

Reaction score
Watch what happens after the Cowboys win a few games (go 3-1 for the next 4 games) — all the Dak lovers will be gloating until he soils his pants in the playoffs.
All true but does somebody who's supposed to be about peace and Harmony on the forum need to start a thread that deliberately pits the lovers against the haters and gives the haters a chance to just gloat over the fact that Dak had a terrible game.
Doesn't make any sense to me there's already enough Dak threads..
I certainly know I'm not the only one that recognizes this just the only one with balls enough to call it out.
It's flat out unnecessary and has all been gone over a hundred times and there's nothing we can do about it Jerry has confidence in him it's his boy it's his toy and we just have to suffer through and watch Jerry try and be a football guy

nobody

Reaction score
Until he choked...again.

Status
Not open for further replies.