CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A real, competent front office would walk into the facility this morning and start planning for his replacement
I mean, they did go get Trey Lance which pretty much indicates that they have at least talked about it and felt strongly enough to make a move.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
May the force be with you.
kn7qtc2.gif

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great leader, bad passer, average QB. His long ball is almost always short, and lately has had a duck-like trajectory. His short balls are often late, high, or both. His reads have regressed. Once he gets rattled, and the camera shows him pushing his jaw out against his chin strap with a gaping mouth, you know the game is over. I have been on the fence, but now admit I am ready to move on.
Just because he high fives everyone in the huddle like a two year old doesn’t mean he’s a great leader.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Translation : please stop picking on my *** Friend .

LMAO , cry me a river Dak
If that's what you get out of it I wouldn't give a bucket of whiz for your comprehension skills.
Maybe I can boil it down a little better for you the whole fan base after that game is ticked off about every facet of this team except maybe the kicker.
So why antagonize them with a stupid Poll asking a question that you already know the answer to

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Why don't we have a poll next asking if we're all happy with gas prices. Lol
Is this really a problem for you? I'm only asking because you didn't even vote, yet this poll clearly bothers you.

I get it, though, this poll isn't going to change anything. The results could easily flip the other way if Dallas somehow manages to win Monday night and Dak doesn't throw 2 or 3 more INT's.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Is this really a problem for you? I'm only asking because you didn't even vote, yet this poll clearly bothers you.

I get it, though, this poll isn't going to change anything. The results could easily flip the other way if Dallas somehow manages to win Monday night and Dak doesn't throw 2 or 3 more INT's.
Yeah it's really a problem for me it's really a problem when you have someone who constantly tells everybody not to incite one another and not to cause trouble on the forum and they go out of their way to take a topic that has been going over too many times already at a time when everyone's totally ticked off and just antagonize the fan base with a very stupid question.
Yes it's a real problem when the person never talks football and just plagues us with these stupid poles.
It's a freaking problem it tries my last nerve going over this stupid nonsense again and again.
Dak is what he is and at this point in year eight everyone knows what that is and has debated it bench raced it and talked about it till we want to puke.
But DAk is Jerry's toy and he's going nowhere till Jerry says he is so we can all debate it till we're blue in the face and it makes absolutely no difference no matter how many interceptions he throws.
This isn't the Dallas Cowboys anymore this is Jerry Jones boys.
It's all a game to him that is just a piece in his puzzle to try and prove that he drafted somebody in the fourth round that can take us to the super bowl. Jerry from his own mouth said he's 100% behind Dak and thinks he can take us to the super bowl.
Jerry has enough money where he doesn't have to care what anybody thinks he's going to finish the game the way he wants to no matter how much we scream and holler
The sooner people understand on this forum that Jerry's goals are different than ours the easier it will be Jerry wants to make the most money and be on TV the most and have his team be the most profitable that's what's first in his mind.
We just want the team to win a super bowl.

Last edited:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
1. Yeah it's really a problem for me it's really a problem when you have someone who constantly tells everybody not to incite one another and not to cause trouble on the forum and they go out of their way to take a topic that has been going over too many times already at a time when everyone's totally ticked off and just antagonize the fan base with a very stupid question.
Yes it's a real problem when the person never talks football and just plagues us with these stupid poles.
It's a freaking problem it tries my last nerve going over this stupid nonsense again and again.
2. Dak is what he is and at this point in year eight everyone knows what that is and has debated it bench raced it and talked about it till we want to puke.
But DAk is Jerry's toy and he's going nowhere till Jerry says he is so we can all debate it till we're blue in the face and it makes absolutely no difference no matter how many interceptions he throws.
3. This isn't the Dallas Cowboys anymore this is Jerry Jones boys.
It's all a game to him that is just a piece in his puzzle to try and prove that he drafted somebody in the fourth round that can take us to the super bowl. Jerry from his own mouth said he's 100% behind Dak and thinks he can take us to the super bowl.
Jerry has enough money where he doesn't have to care what anybody thinks he's going to finish the game the way he wants to no matter how much we scream and holler
The sooner people understand on this forum that Jerry's goals are different than ours the easier it will be Jerry wants to make the most money and be on TV the most and have his team be the most profitable that's what's first in his mind.
4. We just want the team to win a super bowl.
1. If I'm not mistaken, it IS Reality's site to run how he wants to run it. We don't all have to like it, but that's how it is.

2. Yep. It's also the reason why Jerry stuck with Garrett for 10 years. He didn't care what the fans thought, he was going to stick with Garrett no matter what.

3. It's been that way since 1995. Nothing has changed, just different faces and names. The only time Jerry has cared about the fans was in 2004 or 2005 when he wanted our tax dollars to get Jerry World built, and to do that he had to show the fans that he was really interested in building a winner. This is why Parcells was hired. Jerry would have never looked his way if he wasn't trying to scam the fans out of their money for his stadium.

4. That should be the goal for everyone, but some seem much more interested in seeing their favorite player pile up stats for their fantasy football teams. One side says "Dak can't beat the good teams". The other side says "but look at all of his awesome stats". Stats are useless if they don't lead to the ultimate goal.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
2. Yep. It's also the reason why Jerry stuck with Garrett for 10 years. He didn't care what the fans thought, he was going to stick with Garrett no matter what.
He absolutely does care what the fans have to say. He's just a contrarian with an ego the size of a galactic super cluster. Keeping Garrett as long as he did was nothing more than not wanting the fans to be proven right yet again. It's the same thing with Jimmy and the RoH. Jerry's biggest enemy are the fans who support the Cowboys because how dare us know more about football than Jerry does. We are right just too darn often for Jerry's ego to take.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We need to trade him. But our FO doesn’t have the skill set required to negotiate a trade of this magnitude. The path of least resistance is to extend Dak and let him play 3-4 more years. I won’t be shocked if that’s what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.