CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Im in agreement its not worth up in arms about. I gave a casual no. Maybe next week is different
Thanks Steve I think we have found some common ground I am neither a lover or a hater of Dak.
I am an acceptor of who he is at this point I realize that he needs more help to get further and Jerry is either unable or unwilling to give him this help
This dilemma Will keep Us just making the playoffs and exiting quickly he has been fairly successful for his draft status and has done better than most all the quarterbacks drafted in his class.
My point is there are many people on this forum that passionately support as well as vehemently want him gone.
I feel a thread like this after that type of game just puts these two groups of people at one another and causes a misery on the forum and is very unnecessary. In my mind this was just not very well thought out

Swagger

Reaction score
Interesting how different this poll is to the previous one which was something like 67% in favour of Prescott. For the avoidance of doubt I was part of the 33%...

Blackrain

Reaction score
What's worse is not only is a thread created that pits two groups of fans against one another but it can't even die a natural death it's stuck right at the top of the page and stays there

Blackrain

Reaction score
I wonder the day after Jackie Smith drop that ball in the end zone during the super bowl a pole was created asking if he should still go to the Hall of Fame

Lol

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Danny White was a great QB1 who broke Cowboys records. But, he was blamed for not getting the team to the SB and his popularity at the time suffered for it.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Danny White was a great QB1 who broke Cowboys records. But, he was blamed for not getting the team to the SB and his popularity at the time suffered for it.
Agreed and he got us a lot further than the last two guys we've had

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Truly amazing some of the intellect on this forum or lack there of
I might be wrong you know maybe there is a place on here for someone who has so little football intellect that they can't Converse about the game intelligently and can only check a box in a poll
A little humor is good, better to laugh than cry sometimes......

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks Steve I think we have found some common ground I am neither a lover or a hater of Dak.
I am an acceptor of who he is at this point I realize that he needs more help to get further and Jerry is either unable or unwilling to give him this help
This dilemma Will keep Us just making the playoffs and exiting quickly he has been fairly successful for his draft status and has done better than most all the quarterbacks drafted in his class.
My point is there are many people on this forum that passionately support as well as vehemently want him gone.
I feel a thread like this after that type of game just puts these two groups of people at one another and causes a misery on the forum and is very unnecessary. In my mind this was just not very well thought out
I don't think the intent was to divide...but express.

We have had PLENTY ...plethora...of division way before THIS game. This is tame by comparison.

We have to take responsibility for what we say. Regardless of who says what or how we feel.

If there is dissatisfaction...it is FAR more than just this one game.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Got something against Atlanta?
If you look at the Atlanta roster, they have a good defense, great young run, and big targets to throw to. Desmond Ridder is probably the worst starting QB in the NFL. So, they have no chance. You add Dak to that team and they are immediately in the mix. And I’m no Dak fan. But I do think he’s a top 15 QB in this league and would make Atlanta a playoff contender.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After the disastrous Wilson and Watson trades I think teams are going to be much more cautious of signing other teams' overpriced and/or washed up QBs.
Watson was only a boneheaded trade bc Cleveland had no idea he would be suspended for an entire season when they made the trade. Dak is only 30. Prime time to see if his chip can be cashed in. He could land us a first round pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.