CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I would just draft someone you like in the first next year and make it an open competition. Even Micah would be a trade chip I would use to move up.

Carolina take Micah and pick 18 for pick 1?

Xelda

Reaction score
95 percent unhappy with Dak. That sure is a shock. Didn't see that one coming.
What do you mean "you didn't see it coming"? You're the one with a time machine! Now get back out in to the future and find out when we're going back to the Super Bowl. Then come tell us.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
How can we look up how many members are on this site. I’d like to know what percentage 500+ votes represents?

raven55

Reaction score
if san fran does this to us philly is gonna crush this team and you can bank on that

Praxit

Reaction score
...man, after being on Dak train for longest. The time has come, to give another a shot.

Unless, he gets back to old self, this isnt going to work.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
How can we look up how many members are on this site. I’d like to know what percentage 500+ votes represents?
This site typically has around 1500 active members, you can see on the home page total online most days and it is fairly constant.

So, 500 votes would be about 1/3 of the entire active membership and almost everybody has voted no with the exception of a handful of posters (some who even admit they are fans of other teams).

Suffice it to say, almost everybody that post regularly on this site thinks Dak needs to go.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I don't think the intent was to divide...but express.

We have had PLENTY ...plethora...of division way before THIS game. This is tame by comparison.

We have to take responsibility for what we say. Regardless of who says what or how we feel.

If there is dissatisfaction...it is FAR more than just this one game.
Agreed there has been a tremendous amount of division way before this game.

But the thread reminds me of the guy who gets the argument started at the table and then just sits back and watches.

After a game like this if you have any feel for the forum whatsoever you would know that no fuel needed to be poured on that fire.

You would already anticipate that there would be an overwhelming amount of threads bashing Dak
So to start one pitting the two groups against one another sticking it at the top of the page where it can't even die a slow death is in very poor taste in my opinion.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This pole is absolutely blowing my mind.
Interestingly, if we go on to defeat the Chargers which is possible with their defense, and if Dak has a good game.
He should have a clean pocket.

If we had a poll next week, the results would be totally different, LOL.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
dang,:cool: this is sad since I've been on the dak train for a long time.............
Is this the train you're talking about?

giphy.gif

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Interestingly, if we go on to defeat the Chargers which is possible with their defense, and if Dak has a good game.

Thus is...the story of Dak. Mr. Yo yo.

zeke21

Reaction score
...man, after being on Dak train for longest. The time has come, to give another a shot.

Unless, he gets back to old self, this isnt going to work.
Talk to me about this "old self" you are talking about...

His rookie season when all he had to do was hand the ball off to Zeke.. or stand behind the league best OL and deliver short passes to Witten or Bryant? And he still **** the bed when it mattered?
Or his second season when he crumbled without Zeke and we had to sell the farm to try and "give him support" and he limped to 9-7 with a SB rated squad?
Or was his old self the 3rd season when we once again modified the play book to "help Dak" and sold future draft picks to get the impressive (not) 10-6 result and early playoff exit (when Dak folded like a cheap suit)
Or perhaps you refer to the 4th season when we lost our dominate OL and opposition kept forcing Dak to throw and the result was an even poorer 8-8??
Or are you referring to his 5th season when he had an injury and couldn't play.. and we watched how some of the worst QBs to ever wear the star could almost STILL win because our team was so strong?
Perhaps you were referring to his 6th season.. the one where Dak cruised through our easy schedule and looked a world beater before he once again crumped when the pressure came?
You couldn't possibly be referring to his 7th season.. the one where he led the league in interceptions despite missing a chunk of games.. the season where Cooper Friggen Rush could win with this offence?!!

And this year Dak has been so predictably Dak like it is scary.. looks a world beater when the D and ST are giving him the lead and he can dink and dunk his way to points.. and then looks like a scared, lost puppy when facing decent oppo.

So can we PLEASE cut the crap about him "getting back to his best" ... he was sucky from the start.. way way way overhyped, overrated and overvalued. Luckiest man in football. If we don't recruit Zeke in 2015.. then Dak never gets paid, it is that simple. Zeke made Dak look good and because JJ brought it hook, line and sinker.. we now are stuck with this overpriced loser. Urghhh.

Blackrain

Reaction score

Exactly a big game and a big win could flip things around especially if it was a big win against the eagles in their house that's why these poles are useless and just antagonize the fan base at the right moment when things are at a very low point.

It's a long season and people's viewpoint could change quite a bit by the end of it.

Starting these poles to antagonize the fan base and show how fickle they are is just a waste of time and space that could be used to talk about football.

Reactions: G2

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think they're useless. You need to factor in the team you're playing, and it's kind of good to see how the fan base moves over the course of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.