CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfguy

Reaction score
"Hell yeah....I'm happy! You happy?"
33d9ae56cbfdccafe9f664851a142f52.gif

"But...maybe...oh...just forget it!"
tenor.gif

"Fine. Forget it!"
sissy-and-bud-fine-forget-it.gif

Mark

Reaction score
Dak's numbers continue to improve in this poll, as fingers are pointed elsewhere. Approval rate reaching a new high of 5.4%.

NotForLong

Reaction score
And let's be real, Dak was slipping even before his awful contract. He couldn't beat the freaking Jets in the Mono Bowl. Remember that beauty? If he hadn't suffeted a terrible injury that made Jerry all blubbery and teary-eyed, I don't think Dak is even still here. Nothing gets you paid around here faster than a devastating injury during a contract year.
It was also at the time of the Peaceful Protests of 2020 . . ..The National Media was making it very awkward on Jerry

NotForLong

Reaction score
no and i wont root for them until he is gone if they sign this bum to nother extension

he stinks and he have stink from day 1

i am so mad it took like 7 year for every one else to see it
Not only did it take so long for them to realize it . . . They would bash us and call us all kinds of names for speaking the Truth . . . It was madness

NotForLong

Reaction score
Dak will probably be the QB for the rest of the season. Just not a lot of options that would work long term. Need to draft a QB and quite a few good ones will be available. Nix, Pennix, Williams to name a few. For now establishing a steady running game to minimize passing. Go with more play action and run some screens for quick easy yardage. Utilize the O Line while they're healthy.
What does the rest of the season and long term have to do with each other

Put Rush in.

NotForLong

Reaction score
What bothers me about Dak is how he tends to sulk on the sideline when things aren't going well. When the 'Boys are up three TDs, it's all smiles, chants & ***-slaps. Quite the opposite when they're down; the ostensible team leader disappears to a corner of the bench, and the ship becomes rudderless, with no hope of recovery.
Cowboy Fans seam to admire that type of "Leader"

Last edited:

NotForLong

Reaction score
It’s time for this organization to make plans for a different QB moving forward. Dak isn’t as bad as many here think but he’s not good enough to carry a team. (Only maybe 2 guys like that around this league)

This organization does not know how to build around their QB. Dak needs to go but getting rid of him is NOT going to fix anything. The FO is clueless. That’s the bigger problem. They believe their own hype every year.
This is the worse criticism of Dak ever . . ..Really Cringe Worthy, But it is a Start

NotForLong

Reaction score
Do ya'll claim that Dak was the only reason for last night's curb stomping ?

Micah played like trizash, Cee Dee Trizash, Tank tridididash. Gallup Garbaaaaage, Dak tridididash, Five across the offensive line Trash

It'll be easier to just say the only people that did their job was the Cheerleaders

Tony, tony fumbleia

Yet I still stand strong with my team

Let's Go Cowboys !!!!!!
I also blame Calvin, Tony, Emmitt and Julius as well

Lets shift blame every where

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Not happy with Stephen, Jerry or McClay. Micah, Tank, Kearse. Add McCarthy and Quinn to the mix. It ain't all Dak :facepalm:

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
There is only 3 movies. The original Trilogy (despecialized). Everything else doesn't really exist...or I keep telling myself that because it is all such dog poo. Don't even get me started on Disney's "She Wars"
The Prequels are a really good story...told...unevenly. ROTS is a classic on par with the originals. Everything else...banta poodoo!!!

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The only time Jerry has cared about the fans was in 2004 or 2005 when he wanted our tax dollars to get Jerry World built
I will never understand how billionaire sports ownership groups have managed to convince us that we should pay for their sports stadiums when all of the economic analysis shows that they do not bring enough money into the local economy to even come close to paying us all back.

Status
Not open for further replies.