CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarheeltim

Reaction score
Hell I'm 63 years old with bad knees and I doubt I would have done a worse job than a 40 million dollar dud. O.K. I would have been taken off the field on a stretcher after the first time I got hit.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
I will be posting polls like this after big wins an big losses to gauge how everyone is feeling about various aspects of the team.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.

Not every poll is for everyone so if you do not like the options, do not vote and instead post your opinions as a reply.
I used to be so, so happy. But, Dak seems to be moving backwards instead of forwards. I LOVE Dak as a person but have no confidence we will win a Super Bowl while he is here.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
I voted no. I am not a Dak hater, I voted no purely because I believe his play has dropped a level this season and I don't see him being able to reverse that trend. I have genuinely rated him in seasons gone by, including recently but no longer think he is the man to take us deep into the play offs. Equally, I don't think he is our only, or even our biggest problem.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
I think even his biggest supporters are tired of him. He looks lost. We wont go anywhere in the playoffs (if we get there). Rush would signal a positive change
I agree with the first 2/3's of your post, however, Neither Cooper Rush or Trey Lance are an upgrade on Dak or the long term answer.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Dak wasn't feeling it. But, he will feel it next game right? Aren't the Cowboys like 8 - 0 in the next game after big losses with Dak? I saw that stat somewhere. lol

fredp22

Reaction score
I agree with the first 2/3's of your post, however, Neither Cooper Rush or Trey Lance are an upgrade on Dak or the long term answer.
agree but it signals management is aware Daks just not the answer and after 7 years of failure and they want to move on.
See what Rush has and what we have in Lance. At end of year decide if we have someone to work with or get someone in the draft

wileedog

Reaction score
agree but it signals management is aware Daks just not the answer and after 7 years of failure and they want to move on.
See what Rush has and what we have in Lance. At end of year decide if we have someone to work with or get someone in the draft
They're not going to do that in October when the team is 3-2. Unless he completely implodes we're stuck watching him this year, and realistically probably next season given the cap hit to move him.

fredp22

Reaction score
They're not going to do that in October when the team is 3-2. Unless he completely implodes we're stuck watching him this year, and realistically probably next season given the cap hit to move him.
you're right but a switch now may be a refreshing change but only if we dont go back. Dak looks lost (some leader). Our game was the 2nd worst loss of the season next to Denvers 70.

Mikexike

Reaction score
This is as bad as it gets for Dak, I've seen enough and we aren't winning any super bowls with him. Captain fold at his finest last night.

Surfguy

Reaction score
But, only if you turn on the game on TV. Ah hah!
tumblr_nynuunClfG1rws7rvo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.