CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Do ya'll claim that Dak was the only reason for last night's curb stomping ?

Micah played like trizash, Cee Dee Trizash, Tank tridididash. Gallup Garbaaaaage, Dak tridididash, Five across the offensive line Trash

It'll be easier to just say the only people that did their job was the Cheerleaders

Tony, tony fumbleia

Yet I still stand strong with my team

Let's Go Cowboys !!!!!!

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Overall I have been happy but last night was a sign of bigger problems with him. We’ve all been hoping for the deeper more aggressive passing game with the thought of it being a play calling issue. Right now I think dak is gun shy and the turnover talk has rotted his mind a bit.

He just needs to get out there and throw the ball. If he can’t get out of his own head he’s done.

My confidence is waning with so many in the organization. It’s gonna be a loooong week and a tough climb to attain any sort of success this season. 08 all over again

Jipper

Reaction score
there is no way that this team beats either SF or Philly in the playoffs, therefore the best they can do is a WC win....this season is over as far as i am concerned....if they can't win it all and there aren't young guys to get behind then its just a waste. Maybe if trey lance ends up playing then i will care again....but last night was it, they had a shot, they blew it and we now know what we have in this team.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Who cares if they are or are not. The important thing is we move off of extending Dakota Rayne and pouring money down the drain . Wake up
One has nothing to do with the other. Recognising Dak is our best current qb isn't a reason to extend him. I'm wide awake thanks.

CxC1993

Reaction score
When he was improving I was happy to stick with him, but he has clearly maxed out his potential and possibly regressed.
This is where I'm at. Last night opened my eyes quite a bit. I like Dak, I hope he turns it around. But at his current trajectory it's time to look to the future.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Who in the hell could be happy with Dak. Unless you like losing. Cmon how in the heck can anyone vote YES. Give yer head a shake
some people prefer the filth of the pig.

Pigs are very smart animals. So smart, that many have tried to domestic them and treat them as house pets. But if you open the door on a hot day and the pig happens to find some mud, it will roll in that mud as happily as you would have liked it to in clean water. It will positively bowl you over to get to that mud.

I'll just leave that right there...

shabazz

Reaction score

Pigs are very smart animals. So smart, that many have tried to domestic them and treat them as house pets. But if you open the door on a hot day and the pig happens to find some mud, it will roll in that mud as happily as you would have liked it to in clean water. It will positively bowl you over to get to that mud.

Nothing delivers like a pig though. Bacon, sausage, ribs and even the snouts and anuses deliver delicious frankfurters.

what was the subject matter again?

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score

Pig>Dak

morat1959

Reaction score
It’s time for this organization to make plans for a different QB moving forward. Dak isn’t as bad as many here think but he’s not good enough to carry a team. (Only maybe 2 guys like that around this league)

This organization does not know how to build around their QB. Dak needs to go but getting rid of him is NOT going to fix anything. The FO is clueless. That’s the bigger problem. They believe their own hype every year.
I’ve said for a long time, only a franchise type QB can turn JJ’s world around.

Mark

Reaction score
As of 7:03 EDT, Dak is gaining traction. His support is approaching 4%.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am surprised that the Jerry Jones loving crew has not voted in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.