CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Reaction score
What bothers me about Dak is how he tends to sulk on the sideline when things aren't going well. When the 'Boys are up three TDs, it's all smiles, chants & ***-slaps. Quite the opposite when they're down; the ostensible team leader disappears to a corner of the bench, and the ship becomes rudderless, with no hope of recovery.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I never had a horse in this race (the dividing debate on Dak in this fanbase), but I'm officially done with him. Time to move on. It's clear at this point that he cannot win the big games. He cannot put this team on his back and get a win when it's needed.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Dak is in his 8th year as the starting QB for the Cowboys. One would think that with that much time he would've become among the elite QB's in the league. Instead, he's inaccurate, slow (to the point of being the new 'Leadfoot Bledsoe') and late on too many of his throws.
What the Cowboys should do right now (and they won't) is make a deal with the worst team in the NFL for their 1st round pick and take the best QB available.
Bingo. Offer to eat a part of his salary

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s time for this organization to make plans for a different QB moving forward. Dak isn’t as bad as many here think but he’s not good enough to carry a team. (Only maybe 2 guys like that around this league)

This organization does not know how to build around their QB. Dak needs to go but getting rid of him is NOT going to fix anything. The FO is clueless. That’s the bigger problem. They believe their own hype every year.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
Maybe, just maybe, this will motivate the FO to not extend Dak's contract. I just question if it makes any difference at all who is the QB.
Last night was actually a huge wakeup call. Even I, a skeptic to put it mildly, had bought into the 'Boys being at or near the 49ers level.
But now that we look at who the 'Boys have beat and who the 'Boys have lost to, it's apparent they aren't anywhere near the 9ers level.
It's really just the same-old same-old.

lopey

Reaction score
Who are the 9 holdouts. Still holding out hope I’ll give them props for their dedication even if it’s misguided

Nav22

Reaction score
Impossible to be happy with him right now.

He's still the best we've got for now. Maybe Lance can win the job next year?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
What bothers me about Dak is how he tends to sulk on the sideline when things aren't going well. When the 'Boys are up three TDs, it's all smiles, chants & ***-slaps. Quite the opposite when they're down; the ostensible team leader disappears to a corner of the bench, and the ship becomes rudderless, with no hope of recovery.
lol, I've been saying that and have been accused of spamming. lol. he's just waiting on the guys to come over to where he's thinking and strategizing so he can lead them to victory. go dakie

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
It’s time for this organization to make plans for a different QB moving forward. Dak isn’t as bad as many here think but he’s not good enough to carry a team. (Only maybe 2 guys like that around this league)

This organization does not know how to build around their QB. Dak needs to go but getting rid of him is NOT going to fix anything. The FO is clueless. That’s the bigger problem. They believe their own hype every year.
All the same, I'd like to at least try to do thing like normal teams do... draft a QB in the 1st round. It worked the last time we tried it.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
:hammer:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

What more does he need?

He’s got a stout oline. He’s had a number of WR’s and TE’s. He had Zeke and Pollard?

What else does he need?

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Barring injury, at what point do the Cowboys sit Dak for Rush?

Never if he is healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.