CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrain

Reaction score
What idiot puts a pole out like this after a poor showing by our quarterback and an even poorer showing by our team is this just to incite the fan base can anybody be this stupid is it really necessary to poke the bear.
Try and have an intelligent thought about football and convey it to the group rather than continually plaguing us with these stupid poles.

bigE79

Reaction score
What idiot puts a pole out like this after a poor showing by our quarterback and an even poorer showing by our team is this just to incite the fan base can anybody be this stupid is it really necessary to poke the bear.
Try and have an intelligent thought about football and convey it to the group rather than continually plaguing us with these stupid poles.
Did you read the op fully? It states why it's up and btw,you do know the person you're referring to is the owner of this site and he doesn't need to ask for anyone's approval.

Mark

Reaction score
I hate stupid poles.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
That is because the contract will have a massive cap hit if they cut him next year. Jerry makes dumb decisions and it hurts the whole team.

Jerry is stuck, either pay Dak lots next year, or try to extend him with a new contract, so really a lose/lose for the team.
I understand it's going to hurt either way but it only hurts the team worse to allow Dak to continue to hold this team hostage. We are extremely limited with him at QB. It's time to move on. Let Cooper Rush temporarily take the QB1 job while Trey Lance continues to be groomed and mature. Also, I'm not opposed to drafting a QB in 2024. But Dak's days on this team need to end now.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Did you read the op fully? It states why it's up and btw,you do know the person you're referring to is the owner of this site and he doesn't need to ask for anyone's approval.
I don't give a flying spit who it is
It is in poor taste to put out a pole like this after a loss like we just had.

No one's happy with the team the quarterback or anything else right at the moment it needs some time to cool down give it a rest

Steve007

Reaction score
The cowboys better start drafting QBs if they want to win in the future.

Mark

Reaction score
If we're going to remain committed to Dak...there's always the wishbone. :) ;-)

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s time for this organization to make plans for a different QB moving forward. Dak isn’t as bad as many here think but he’s not good enough to carry a team. (Only maybe 2 guys like that around this league)

This organization does not know how to build around their QB. Dak needs to go but getting rid of him is NOT going to fix anything. The FO is clueless. That’s the bigger problem. They believe their own hype every year.
Dak is that BAD and getting worse..........................

Trajan

Reaction score
I understand it's going to hurt either way but it only hurts the team worse to allow Dak to continue to hold this team hostage. We are extremely limited with him at QB. It's time to move on. Let Cooper Rush temporarily take the QB1 job while Trey Lance continues to be groomed and mature. Also, I'm not opposed to drafting a QB in 2024. But Dak's days on this team need to end now.
The team will take a $61 million hit to cut him next year. The only way would be a trade, that Dak agrees to and a team who is willing to pay $61 million, I think but not a cap expert. If we wait until 2025, is still a $36 million hit. I guess the cowboys could just cut him, have $61m lost for a year and try to recover, but I don’t see Jerry doing that.

Basically, Dak is holding the team hostage and Jerry agreed to it. Not sure there is any real options for the team but keep paying the guy and hope he somehow improves. He is eating way too much cap space to bring in tons more talent to help him though.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The team will take a $61 million hit to cut him next year. The only way would be a trade, that Dak agrees to and a team who is willing to pay $61 million, I think but not a cap expert. If we wait until 2025, is still a $36 million hit. I guess the cowboys could just cut him, have $61m lost for a year and try to recover, but I don’t see Jerry doing that.

Basically, Dak is holding the team hostage and Jerry agreed to it. Not sure there is any real options for the team but keep paying the guy and hope he somehow improves. He is eating way too much cap space to bring in tons more talent to help him though.
I say bite the bullet by cutting him now. I understand it will be a severe financial wound but it starts the healing process much faster.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I say bite the bullet by cutting him now. I understand it will be a severe financial wound but it starts the healing process much faster.
June 1st is the most realistic way to cut but it will be expensive. Jerry doesn’t like leaving money on the table :thumbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.