CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This most certainly NOT "our 3rd season with a shot at SB".

Last year we beat a HORRID 8-9 LOSER Bucs. Then got our az handed to us by SF.

How is that even remotely " a shot at SB"?

Just straight lies.
Anytime you make it to the playoffs you have a shot at the SB, especially when you have a 12-5 team. Anything can happen in the playoffs. By the way the Cowboys lost 19-12 to SF in the playoffs last season. How is that getting their butts handed to them? The straight up lies are coming from you. :thumbup:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If it was up to fans like you we would end up like Washington and a number of other teams struggling to find a QB who can consistently win.
I give the other teams credit for trying. The Cowboys aren't. Consistently winning is nice. But it's not the goal.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I give the other teams credit for trying. The Cowboys aren't. Consistently winning is nice. But it's not the goal.
The other teams have no choice but to try because they have nothing. They wish they had a QB like Dak. Consistently winning gives you a chance every year. If you’re going to move on from a real good QB because you keep coming up short, QBs like Warren Moon, Dan Marino and Dan Fouts would’ve been bouncing around the league. You didn’t answer the question. If we win the SB this season will that change your opinion of Dak or would you still move on from him and take your chances in the draft? He’ll cost us $55-$60M per if he leads us to a championship. From what we’ve discussed it doesn’t sound like you’re going to want to pay that.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Dak just had the best regular season in his career.

He will ultimately be judged by how he performs in the postseason, but considering how many QB poor teams there are in the NFL— we are blessed to have Dak as a QB.

Rooting for him to prove the haters and critics wrong and crush it this postseason.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Dak just had the best regular season in his career.

He will ultimately be judged by how he performs in the postseason, but considering how many QB poor teams there are in the NFL— we are blessed to have Dak as a QB.

Rooting for him to prove the haters and critics wrong and crush it this postseason.
Some folks can't separate Prescott from the team. The "has to win the playoffs before I'm convinced" will never, truly appreciate and understand how well he played this season. The fact that 20% are at best calling him "good" is telling. I don't think they're reachable.
I mean, how can you NOT be happy?

Qcard

Reaction score
Some folks can't separate Prescott from the team. The "has to win the playoffs before I'm convinced" will never, truly appreciate and understand how well he played this season. The fact that 20% are at best calling him "good" is telling. I don't think they're reachable.
I mean, how can you NOT be happy?
How can football fan NOT be happy about the Cowboys?

Because Dak Hate HAS NEVER BEEN about Football!!

Mike Tyson: "It's tribal" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
He was getting that look against Buffalo. He was flat footed and not shuffling his feet. Looking at the pass rush.
Arizona, SF, Buffalo games...deer in headlights. Shell-shocked. That "guy" is still in there and until I know that demon is exorcised and be summoned by opposing defenses in the playoffs...I'm not gonna be happy. It's called a standard...something Dak-stans don't know about.

Jimmy Johnson always considered clutchness: "Some guys can't hit a 6 inch putt with the game on the line. Nothing you can do but remove them from the program."

Hadenough

Reaction score
Arizona, SF, Buffalo games...deer in headlights. Shell-shocked. That "guy" is still in there and until I know that demon is exorcised and be summoned by opposing defenses in the playoffs...I'm not gonna be happy. It's called a standard...something Dak-stans don't know about.

Jimmy Johnson always considered clutchness: "Some guys can't hit a 6 inch putt with the game on the line. Nothing you can do but remove them from the program."
That is so true! That 6 inch putt analysis is Dak. Great at throttling bad teams and crumbles when faced with an equal opponent on a big stage.

Qcard

Reaction score

Pig Sweat and Deer in headlights connoisseur :lmao: :lmao:

Every QB in the NFL has been flustered...any assumption that this is a unique thing to Prescott or the reason the Cowboys have lost to the 49ers is laughable but Dak Haters as we all know it's not about Football!!!..... zoology??? :lmao2:

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Pig Sweat and Deer in headlights connoisseur :lmao: :lmao:

Every QB in the NFL has been flustered...any assumption that this is a unique thing to Prescott or the reason the Cowboys have lost to the 49ers is laughable but Dak Haters as we all know it's not about Football!!!..... zoology??? :lmao2:
Flustered? Yes. Rattled? No. Deer-in-the-headlights? Almost never. Any QB can have a bad day, but when pressure causes you to go deer in headlights...no bueno.

Strahan has told the story of how during the SB, the 18-0 Patriots were getting beat up by that defensive line of the Giants. He pretty much said everyone gave up...EXCEPT Tom. "Good hit Mike" and get up and smile and on to the next play. That's when he realized how great Brady was.

Dak can do that in the regular season. But that needs to be who he is...else remove him from the program. You can't win a chip with a guy who folds under pressure.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
How can football fan NOT be happy about the Cowboys?

Because Dak Hate HAS NEVER BEEN about Football!!

Mike Tyson: "It's tribal" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Place that Ace of Spades card...tribal man.

stiletto

Reaction score

Sometimes people just need one game to get them out of it. To me it would be somehow beating the 49ers. I am not sure he can and sure it is probably a team thing but he has not played well against that team. It must be mental.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Sometimes people just need one game to get them out of it. To me it would be somehow beating the 49ers. I am not sure he can and sure it is probably a team thing but he has not played well against that team. It must be mental.
The proverbial Steve Young "monkey off my back" game. I agree. But Dak is running of opportunities to slay that dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.