CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
8 wasted years or unbelievably talented squads. We have had legitimate talent.. and just thrown it away because we refused to address the problem at QB.. and no it is not just because Dak yet again froze under the bright lights.. I have said this from Day 1. The guy is just not an elite QB.. he doesn't have an elite arm.. his accuracy is laughable (remember that infamous 'target comp' when he couldn't hit a single one and lost to Carr tossing pineapples?).. he doesn't process the field well.. his footwork is sloppy.. he telegraphs his throws.. he runs hot and cold.. and the list goes one.

8 years and you can still read his COLLEGE scouting report and nothing has changed. He is good enough to hold down the fort as a back up.. good enough to bus drive a good squad for regular season wins against bad teams and that is it. That IS what he can do. He will NEVER EVER, NEVER win anything significant. Ever.
Before long he will be the highest paid QB in the league!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an epic mistake that will be. And we will be stuck with him.

:facepalm:

bottleKids

Reaction score
OMG after another gut-wrenching thoroughly humiliating loss we have this stupid thread while we're at it why don't we create one that asks if we're happy with Dan Quinn and if we're happy with Micah Parsons and if we're happy with Jerry Jones and if we're happy with the whole Cowboys franchise.

How about nobody's happy with anything concerning the Cowboys except for maybe Ferguson and our kicker
I do love our kicker.

bottleKids

Reaction score
I did above. I’d love to see you sign him to a 60m$ a year contract, but not taking that into account, the most successful 2024 season for the Dallas cowboys has Dak Prescott at QB (even if he doesn’t get very far in the playoffs)
Every Eagles fan I know wants us to extend him with that number, because they know what that means for us the next 3 years....... the same that it means for you all once you paid Hurts!

starfan1

Reaction score
Im indifferent on dak but i voted no because he doesnt move the needle. I dont care if hes here or hes not but my bigger concern is the defense. I do think we need a partial reset. Given his contract not sure hes going anywhere but you dang sure need to fix some other things.

well have plenty of time to discuss those things in other threads since we have no games to focus on

Toro9

Reaction score
For '24, yes. Beyond that, probably not. I'd like to see them draft a QB no later than the first half of the 2nd and let him sit for a year.

raven55

Reaction score
he's just like romo a choker as a matter of fact he's a bigger choker the team around him is better than romo ever had Jerry drink some more old crow it's not even close to being a super bowl team from the qb to the defense along with your coaches

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
419741277_7021018071321905_8297543802027184946_n.jpg
Here we go!!!!! :laugh:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
give it a few more days or a week and the dak lovers will be blaming everybody on the team and spouting his stupid stats. smh.....it has to be these guys/gals are in love with him.

He's no different than Jason Garrett. average loser.

lips quiver, but who are we going to get to lose big games and games against a good defense? who gives a crap. I've seen enough of this tard. sheesh

wasting ten years with garrett and now eight years with this loser seems like more people would be tired of this BS, but no, we're in love with dak.
It has already started. Keep your eyes open, and remember.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Excuses and he played worse you idiot. Defense only allowed 14 first half points, dak gets credit for the other 14. Thanks for playing, but your boy didn’t get his stats until they pulled starters. He suck he sucks he sucks
Nobody's talking about Daks stats
But the defense packed it in they couldn't get a stop it really wouldn't matter how well he played they couldn't stop the Packers they just gave up.
Micah disappeared.
Watched Tom Brady a few years ago throw three interceptions in a row against the Packers in the playoffs his defense didn't pack it in and quit they continued to play hard and the bucks went on and won the super bowl that year.

raven55

Reaction score
MOST OF THE STATS are garbage time or againist bad teams or bad secondaries like this last time that a no name made him look like a high school qb i take that back hgh school qb's look better

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nobody's talking about Daks stats
But the defense packed it in they couldn't get a stop it really wouldn't matter how well he played they couldn't stop the Packers they just gave up.
Micah disappeared.
Watched Tom Brady a few years ago throw three interceptions in a row against the Packers in the playoffs his defense didn't pack it in and quit they continued to play hard and the bucks went on and won the super bowl that year.
Maybe a bit of offense would have assisted the defense. Our offense helped gb hand our defense their rears.

Status
Not open for further replies.