CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I will be posting polls like this after big wins an big losses to gauge how everyone is feeling about various aspects of the team.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.

Not every poll is for everyone so if you do not like the options, do not vote and instead post your opinions as a reply.
Lefleur took time to develop Love...Shanahan said Trey Lance was not appropriately developed before being shipped off to us...i bet cowboys go all out developing him this year to see what we might have....Trey Lance is very talented now lets develop him....and no way pay Dak the big bucks...he dont
want to take significant pay cut bite bullet and trade him but that is after getting some real coaches in here...both offensive and defensive scheme product
we put out there yesterday was horrible...watched Kurt Warners critique of Dak...yes lot on Dak but a lot on "not" asking receivers to do appropriate route tree
against quaters zone...so flat both sides....that is all on coaching and offense Dak too...8 years 2-5 playoffs and 2 wins only wild card...Nope...Dak is a good QB
in regular season but for instance ...Peyton Manning did not need any OC he was his own...and within a few plays would have known how to attack defense of Packers and killed
them.....i would pay big bucks to Kurt Warner to develop Trey Lance along with big bucks for better HC and DC...53 years never been this hurt or had heart ripped
out so bad as yesterday....because it was avoidable we have better team we just dont have better coaches and maybe QB?...Jerry has ripped off us fans long enough...do the right thing Jerry you aint got but few years left you made your billions now spread some wealth to the fans

kskboys

Reaction score
As I said, red flags early on (not firm opinion). But there was enough evidence by 2021 not to hand out that contract.
That's around the same time I didn't believe any more.

Honestly, I was one of the very few who wasn't that impressed w/ his rook season.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He almost reeled me back in. I even voted yes last week but was never for an extension. He can’t run the playoff gauntlet and his ceiling has been met. He folds in the big games where he can’t out talent the weak ones. If you are happy with 10-12 wins a season then an early exit from the postseason…….Dak is your guy.

Lucy has pulled the ball away from me for one last time :angry:
mr Tobasco----in 53 years as HOMER cowboy fan never been that hurt or had heart ripped out of chest so bad....Jerry made his billions off our backs hope he

does right thing and get winners for coaches and develop Trey Lance...he is more talented than Love just needs development....we get good trade for Dak

use it to more upgrade team...but the Dak experiment has run its course...even if he pulled off a 17-0 regular season would not mean a thing....good to great

players will play their best playoff time....just the way it is...but you have to have good coaching for right schemes and how to position players to play their best...

the most putrid schemes developed for yesterdays game.....we are a better team...but you got to have right coaches and FAT Mike and Quinn are not it

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I admit that I have been voting "yes" pretty much all season as I thought Dak had finally turned a corner and was playing at an elite level.

But the playoff game proved that was just fool's gold as Dak reverted back to the turnover machine he was all of last year.

I have now changed my vote to "no".

kskboys

Reaction score
Dak Prescott = a little better Ryan Fitzpatrick. Emphasis on "a little."

The game is just too fast and too big for him.

efh313

Reaction score
He had me this season… I bought in big time, but his playoff record speaks for itself.

Dakota REIGN Prescott?

More like:

Dakota CHOKE Prescott

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I think his new girl has him mesmerized ! He was thinking about her not the game lol
Big distraction she is!
My one defense of dak is with a bad HC and OC how good can any qb be??
The other thing is all the cowboys were lifeless no emotion, no fight, just showed up and played lol no big surprise, sucky game plan etc
and that is all on mike.
they need a new coach like harbaugh or BB Dak with those 2 might do something if not have a guy ready to take over.
His new girl changed the sleep number on his bed. >.> That is why we lost.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Used to be, but no more. Dak and playoff games were not made for each other. They need to find a QB and dump high dollar Dak. Dak is way too expensive for a QB that consistently falls apart in the post season.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Used to be, but no more. Dak and playoff games were not made for each other. They need to find a QB and dump high dollar Dak. Dak is way too expensive for a QB that consistently falls apart in the post season.
Dak is now 2-5 in the playoffs and his play is a significant reason why we have lost.

Cant justify paying him $50 million a season with a playoff record like that.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
My vote never changed this year, just FYI. I was amazed at being castigated for voting "no" in the last one after the WASH game. Maybe now my vote is more understood? I am not calling anyone out, BTW, as that isn't important to me.
My vote almost changed at one point, when I picked dallas to win a game when I put my homer hat on.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
With the exception of the Seahawks game (which I'll give props to Dak), I feel like Cooper Rush could have won all the rest of the games Dak won.
And you can't say Cooper Rush would've lost worse to the GB than Dak did. Well except for maybe the garbage time stack padding.

kskboys

Reaction score
And you can't say Cooper Rush would've lost worse to the GB than Dak did. Well except for maybe the garbage time stack padding.
Rush knows how to play QB at a very high level, he quite simply lacks the physical skillset to do so. Soooooooooooo, yes, I think Rush would have been better in this game. Why? Knowing where to throw and being able to see the field. And not freaking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.