CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kskboys

Reaction score
Nobody's talking about Daks stats
But the defense packed it in they couldn't get a stop it really wouldn't matter how well he played they couldn't stop the Packers they just gave up.
Micah disappeared.
Watched Tom Brady a few years ago throw three interceptions in a row against the Packers in the playoffs his defense didn't pack it in and quit they continued to play hard and the bucks went on and won the super bowl that year.
The D never gave up, they just got overwhelmed due to inferior talent/size. Brady's D was very very good. Ours has really bad weaknesses. That are easily exploited vs playoff teams.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry is the very optimistic, to a fault and he will refuse to do that. He will ride this Dak train for a few more years, hoping for a miracle. He is going to need a miracle with Dak behind center.
Not sure about "very optimistic". I suppose if that means "I can, and WILL, do it MY way", maybe!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
No. But what other options do we have? Jerry is not going to part with him; he's not going to accept a trade, so we're stuck with him.

jgboys1

Reaction score
All the people that voted yes are Cowboy haters. They don't want the team to get better.
I think they are opposing team fans, they are no way a Cowboys fan would want to see this crap again next year.
I do not know what is going to take to convince these guys that Dak is not the answer? I would rather lose out than to win 12 games every season and get knocked out in the first round. What is the point of making the playoffs anyway if #4 is going to poop his pants in the playoffs. All it does is gives a worse draft pick.

quickccc

Reaction score
No,.. I'm not content with Dak, but 12 win starting QBs are still just too darn hard to find.

You just have to keep trying to provide the right kind of coach scheme and player personnel around him to
see what best works.

If you can win a SB with Nick Foles,... and have a chance to win a SB with Jalen Hurts ....

Status
Not open for further replies.