CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Rush knows how to play QB at a very high level, he quite simply lacks the physical skillset to do so. Soooooooooooo, yes, I think Rush would have been better in this game. Why? Knowing where to throw and being able to see the field. And not freaking out.
Well in all honesty, I think with the broken culture we have here, Rush would've lost too. I think Prescott is unique in that he is the only QB that care enough about his stats to put an effort into it in Garbage Time, making the final score not show how much of a blow out it really was.

bigE79

Reaction score
Thank you to Reality for showing how wishy washy the fans are with these polls over the season. He has a good game and they're happy he's the QB. He has a bad game and they're not. They're up and down week to week. Whatever just happened must be the right answer.

He's 30 years old. This was his 8th season. You should be able to figure him out by now.
Don't count me as one of the flippers..lol

tromofan

Reaction score
Does not have the ability to play from behind. He freezes under duress. Tends to throw into double and triple coverage. Is way too much CeeDee dependent. In short, not worthy of his pay grade. If JJ extends him, it hamstrings the team financially and fractures the fan base.

bigE79

Reaction score
In 2017 I cautioned that there were red flags.

I have marveled at how so many crap games could be overlooked by his adoring fans.

I argued against signing him to the contract & fell out dumbfounded when I learned it had a no trade clause.

I was told I was being too harsh, more time was needed, and the list goes on & on. (Literally endless it would seem.)

I said I would be fine with him proving me wrong but I needed to see it consistently on the field.

Here we are in 2024 with all the evidence immortalized. Finally the vast majority are ready & willing to accept that he just isn't that guy & it's time to move on. Now if we just had an organization who could do the difficult but necessary things & find the right way forward. Unfortunately my confidence in that is about as low as it was in Dak. Godspeed my fellow fans of an organization that doesn't deserve us.
Other than Jerry and son...the 2016 season was the worst thing to happen to this franchise.

bigE79

Reaction score
Why did he wilt in HS and college? It’s who he is. It doesn’t matter what team he’s on.
He never earned the starting job anywhere,it was given to him because the starter got hurt and that goes back to highschool

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have now changed my vote to "no".
Dak is now 2-5 in the playoffs and his play is a significant reason why we have lost.

Cant justify paying him $50 million a season with a playoff record like that.
Very well said!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Ben7

Reaction score
I disagree wholeheartedly. When someone shows you who they are (especially three playoffs in a row), BELIEVE THEM!

I don't want a Regular season stats warrior. I want someone who man's up in the playoffs.

My answer all season has been no, hoping the playoffs would change my mind and he'd play like an actual playoff caliber QB and prove me wrong. Sadly I wasn't wrong. We see what he is. He isn't going to change. Time to move on as soon as possible.
Dak looks like a Deer in Headlights in the Playoffs!!!! :laugh: :D :lmao: :p:laugh:

RodeoJake

Reaction score
If Dak is under center for the 2024 season, I'll hope he performs better in big games, but not expect it. He's a good guy and the kinda guy I like seeing succeed. I can't think of anyone who works harder improving his craft. At this point, though, I don't have any confidence he will.

zeke21

Reaction score
No from start to finish. No from 2016 onwards. No forever.

Dude is a fraud and I can't believe how much he still has some people fooled. Legit criminal how much money he has made because of two freak preseason injuries. Romo doesn't go down and I swear we never hear the name Dak again. No way he ever impresses at training.

8 wasted years or unbelievably talented squads. We have had legitimate talent.. and just thrown it away because we refused to address the problem at QB.. and no it is not just because Dak yet again froze under the bright lights.. I have said this from Day 1. The guy is just not an elite QB.. he doesn't have an elite arm.. his accuracy is laughable (remember that infamous 'target comp' when he couldn't hit a single one and lost to Carr tossing pineapples?).. he doesn't process the field well.. his footwork is sloppy.. he telegraphs his throws.. he runs hot and cold.. and the list goes one.

8 years and you can still read his COLLEGE scouting report and nothing has changed. He is good enough to hold down the fort as a back up.. good enough to bus drive a good squad for regular season wins against bad teams and that is it. That IS what he can do. He will NEVER EVER, NEVER win anything significant. Ever.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
If Dak is under center for the 2024 season, I'll hope he performs better in big games, but not expect it. He's a good guy and the kinda guy I like seeing succeed. I can't think of anyone who works harder improving his craft. At this point, though, I don't have any confidence he will.
This is probably the only right way to see it. The guy just can't do any better and no, not even another 12-5 season will convince me otherwise. If they won't change anything then the WHOLE next regular season is just like pre season. Waiting for the real thing to start. But if he is still our QB1 then all we can do is continue to hope for the best.

I just hope he won't be our QB next season. If he is then once again my season starts in January (and yes I will root for him in that one game lol).

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Lol, bahahahaha,lmao. All these idiots in here making excuses for their yes votes. Bandwagon members. Just vote.no for now on and take the heat from the dak homers as I and others have. Dak sucks so vote no and eat crow for ever voting yes

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Playoffs are about being able to run the ball and stop the run we can do neither so DAk is continually set up to fail .

We can get away with a suspect running game against bad teams that we can pull a 10-point lead on and then release our pass rush in the playoffs everybody's good and they actually prepare for what you're good at as we saw on Sunday.

They didn't let us get a lead they took the lead and made us play from behind.
Our coaches can't coach without a lead and our players can't play well without one so it all falls on Dak.
And as bad as Dak may have played it wasn't nearly as bad as our defense
Excuses and he played worse you idiot. Defense only allowed 14 first half points, dak gets credit for the other 14. Thanks for playing, but your boy didn’t get his stats until they pulled starters. He suck he sucks he sucks

bottleKids

Reaction score
I can't wait to be called a moron from the worshipers for my vote like past polls....

"He was an All Pro"
"MVP runner up"
"What is your backup plan"
"When he is gone you will see"

To which I will reply:

- Who cares
- Because of his bottom feeding schedule
-Take a hit for a year or two and go find a real QB in the draft
- What will I see? No more choking in the playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.