CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Thanks!
I enjoy your guarantees.....
you mean the worse one went into toilet?....and then watch the Sheagles who totally melted down after starting 10-1...finish 11-6 and got smacked like us

first wild card game?.....and that other rookie QB Stroud for Texans plays like total vet....you think NFL is real parity as it appears?....or just one of those freaky

years?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
People should really appreciate how good this post is.
big dog----in humliating fashion we got so B' Slapped.....hard to get bad taste out of mouth...the only Listerine is go far in playoffs and that is a year away...before any possibility of that occuring?....but do we really have the faith it would happen?...it like the vault i kept all Platinum bars turned out to be gold colored tinfoil?
someone posted when is Jerry going to really apologize to the fans for the product put on field???....something to that?....but Jerry is giggling...what ya whining
about?...my 140 million investment is north of 8 billion and this Johnnie Walker blue label tastes reallly smooth as i recline on my quarter billion dollar yacht?...us
fans paid for all of that and in return we saw what that got us.....sorry going so negative.....just real bad taste in mouth

kskboys

Reaction score
you mean the worse one went into toilet?....and then watch the Sheagles who totally melted down after starting 10-1...finish 11-6 and got smacked like us

first wild card game?.....and that other rookie QB Stroud for Texans plays like total vet....you think NFL is real parity as it appears?....or just one of those freaky

years?
No, you have a team built on sand(us) and a team that just released the entire middle of their D and grossly overpaid a running QB. What's they problem w/ running QB's? The slightest ding to their leg area, and they're rendered ineffective.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
our QB can't run. He runs like he has leg braces on and a corncob hiding somewhere on his body. He's the most spastic runner I have ever seen, but it's not as bad as his vision and reads. shrugs.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
big dog----in humliating fashion we got so B' Slapped.....hard to get bad taste out of mouth...the only Listerine is go far in playoffs and that is a year away...before any possibility of that occuring?....but do we really have the faith it would happen?...it like the vault i kept all Platinum bars turned out to be gold colored tinfoil?
someone posted when is Jerry going to really apologize to the fans for the product put on field???....something to that?....but Jerry is giggling...what ya whining
about?...my 140 million investment is north of 8 billion and this Johnnie Walker blue label tastes reallly smooth as i recline on my quarter billion dollar yacht?...us
fans paid for all of that and in return we saw what that got us.....sorry going so negative.....just real bad taste in mouth
Could you please boil that down to one perhaps 2 questions.

leeblair

Reaction score
Not that I care any more, but keeping Dak means keeping the very philosophies that have made this franchise a joke.
He is the extension of Jason Garrett- Garrett 2.0- and the embodiment of the entitled mentality that destroyed America's Team.
It means embracing all that is wrong with the NFL now.
It means continuing to pretend to be great, and continuing to be embarrassed every time another team decides they won't simply fold and bow down to the Cowboys attitude of superiority and instead punches back.
If the Cowboys ever want to return to greatness, that mentality and pretending to be great must be eradicated completely.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Not that I care any more, but keeping Dak means keeping the very philosophies that have made this franchise a joke.
He is the extension of Jason Garrett- Garrett 2.0- and the embodiment of the entitled mentality that destroyed America's Team.
It means embracing all that is wrong with the NFL now.
It means continuing to pretend to be great, and continuing to be embarrassed every time another team decides they won't simply fold and bow down to the Cowboys attitude of superiority and instead punches back.
If the Cowboys ever want to return to greatness, that mentality and pretending to be great must be eradicated completely.
Keep your head up.

When the head idiot decided to make an OC the head coach and train him for 10 years you guys should have seen this is the dumbest team in the NFL, maybe the whole world. Who wastes player years to train an idiot for the HC job? Now we are doing the same crap with a choker at QB.

"here we go, nowhere, ever"

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
our QB can't run. He runs like he has leg braces on and a corncob hiding somewhere on his body. He's the most spastic runner I have ever seen, but it's not as bad as his vision and reads. shrugs.
Captain i may i say where that corncob is located?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Keep your head up.

When the head idiot decided to make an OC the head coach and train him for 10 years you guys should have seen this is the dumbest team in the NFL, maybe the whole world. Who wastes player years to train an idiot for the HC job? Now we are doing the same crap with a choker at QB.

"here we go, nowhere, ever"
Captain--- no one wants Garrett to be anywhere near their team....he has time to time commentator gig going.....but 10 years of approx 7-9 million...he is sitting pretty....all off our backs of hard earned money?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
419745622_18404117857065083_5672471495771466912_n.jpg

our guy is out partying with his woman's purse cause football takes a back seat to money.

zeke21

Reaction score

so when we traded out our inside N-S RB in zeke and made our outside, change of pace RB (pollard) into a bell cow.. it didn't work? That seems strange and yet oddly predictable.

It is almost like the opposition don't worry an undersize burst RB on inside draw plays when there is no threat of PA because we play out of shot gun because our QB needs longer to process the field??

Yeah.. yet again.. all a mystery. Everyone but Dak eh?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
so when we traded out our inside N-S RB in zeke and made our outside, change of pace RB (pollard) into a bell cow.. it didn't work? That seems strange and yet oddly predictable.

It is almost like the opposition don't worry an undersize burst RB on inside draw plays when there is no threat of PA because we play out of shot gun because our QB needs longer to process the field??

Yeah.. yet again.. all a mystery. Everyone but Dak eh?
Getting rid of Zeke was about more than ypc. Way more. We all know why Zeke isn't a Cowboy any more.

This year Pollard ypc was 4.0 while Zeke's was 3.5 ypc.

Also, last year Pollard averaged 12 carries per game. This year it was 14.8. You call less than 3 more carries a game making him a bell cow??? Averaging less than 15 carries a game isn't a bell cow.

The problem with the running game all year was coaching, play calling and scheme. That isn't new news.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Allow me to explain for them:

It doesn’t matter who the quarterback is. They support him to no end because he’s the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys.

They watch games with blinders on. They find excuses for said quarterbacks poor play and blame other players and/or coaches.
So I guess these would be the guys who would be playing music on the deck of the Titanic as it was sinking?

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Their circumstance is they had a clear and immediate upgrade at the position. If there was a team offering a better QB than Dak then it makes sense. But dumping him for the sake of it doesn’t have a clear immediate benefit other than “good riddance” peace of mind… which doesn’t win playoff games either
Baker was available this past off season and could’ve been had for Pennie’s on dollar. He and Ceedee have played together, baker wins with less, and can get past 1st read. Just one example and many more like it. Baker actually took the team Brady failed with further, won games with a rams team so depleted matt Stafford could t win with. People don’t like Baker bc has a chip and hold players accountable or bc of past mistakes. Recall he and Ceedee are both born and raised in Texas

Wangchung83

Reaction score

Just eat crow and stop making excuses. I really don’t understand this guy, ken, American cowboy, and the likes have serious problems. Do yall believe in participation awards. It’s the coaches, his wr, no rb, no line, no offensive coordinator, defense didn’t do their part(not realizing defense held San Fran to 19 and 23 pt the last two playoff losses before this one. This defense yesterday didn’t allow 27 first half point, they allowed 14 the other two were bc diaper wearing qb allowed the other 14 with his two pick sixes. Point is you can’t continue to blame everyone else and he not be on the chopping blocks. No one wants a qb that can win regular season games with these stats but not coming close to having those same numbers in the playoffs. That is what you have to say is the definition of the choke artist. Dak sucks so start eating crow bc you have done this each year for the last three making excuses for your fam Dak

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Right now? No. The playoff performance is a huge issue.
Don’t vote anymore you are part of the problem. Vote yes or no bc there is eight years of evidence to make your decision. You honestly shouldn’t vote anymore if you can’t stand behind your decision. It’s not just this one season one win or loss, one post season it’s the total body of work over eight years. If you still need more time, just don’t vote

Status
Not open for further replies.