CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jgboys1

Reaction score
And here come the excuses. No help for Dak. A Dak Friendly Team is an All Star Cast surrounding him. We need a better GM to make it happen.
It is never Dak's fault. He needs all pros at every position in order for him to succeed. Have him become the official QB for the NFC at the Pro Bowl, if that's the case.

CxC1993

Reaction score
Don’t vote anymore you are part of the problem. Vote yes or no bc there is eight years of evidence to make your decision. You honestly shouldn’t vote anymore if you can’t stand behind your decision. It’s not just this one season one win or loss, one post season it’s the total body of work over eight years. If you still need more time, just don’t vote
Lmao what a rant. I clearly voted no.

infamousstyles

Reaction score
No. Nice guy but he's had his opportunities to get the job done. He has become small in the moments that matter. The spotlight in Dallas is too bright for him and that's okay. He'd probably thrive in a different city. I'm sure there would be less pressure and expectations he'd have to live up too.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I'd be all in if dak goes to the XFL and ends up being a loser in that league too. I'd support the crap out of him while he's there. Maybe one day he could make it up to the CFL but it would take a lot of work. He's a leader so I know he could lead his way up to the CFL with his little woman purse on his hip. love you dak.......

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
so when we traded out our inside N-S RB in zeke and made our outside, change of pace RB (pollard) into a bell cow.. it didn't work? That seems strange and yet oddly predictable.

It is almost like the opposition don't worry an undersize burst RB on inside draw plays when there is no threat of PA because we play out of shot gun because our QB needs longer to process the field??

Yeah.. yet again.. all a mystery. Everyone but Dak eh?
That’s was a colossal miss by the team thinking they could run the ball with that backfield. That miss doomed the season before it even began.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just eat crow and stop making excuses. I really don’t understand this guy, ken, American cowboy, and the likes have serious problems. Do yall believe in participation awards. It’s the coaches, his wr, no rb, no line, no offensive coordinator, defense didn’t do their part(not realizing defense held San Fran to 19 and 23 pt the last two playoff losses before this one. This defense yesterday didn’t allow 27 first half point, they allowed 14 the other two were bc diaper wearing qb allowed the other 14 with his two pick sixes. Point is you can’t continue to blame everyone else and he not be on the chopping blocks. No one wants a qb that can win regular season games with these stats but not coming close to having those same numbers in the playoffs. That is what you have to say is the definition of the choke artist. Dak sucks so start eating crow bc you have done this each year for the last three making excuses for your fam Dak
So you’re happy with the running game?

John813

Reaction score
My thoughts last year around this time was let's see how he does this season.

The regular season he cut down his INTs, bumped the TDs and seemed to have played smarter but not too conservative during that win streak.

The postseason he once again looked off in the loss. The first half stats tell the story, again.

I hope they either try to ride out the 59mil cap hit this year with him starting or cut him. There's nothing there IMO that shows he can get over the playoff hump.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
419908331_2468822036658964_4688981430304312684_n.jpg

MikeyJones214

Reaction score
you guys would still be voting yes for dak, if he broke into your trailer and kicked over your bowling trophies in front of your pit bulls. sheesh....you can make this crap up.
I think it's just the fact that MOST people just can't accept they made a mistake.

I have been reading this board for years since 2009 or so and I've noticed that most of the guys known as Dak supporters were Romos greatest haters. (Not all)

Dak, for them, was a saviour because they hated Romo.

That's all it is.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I think it's just the fact that MOST people just can't accept they made a mistake.

I have been reading this board for years since 2009 or so and I've noticed that most of the guys known as Dak supporters were Romos greatest haters. (Not all)

Dak, for them, was a saviour because they hated Romo.

That's all it is.
Truthfully and accurately, great post.

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
I bet there is not another QB in the history of the NFL that has Dak's Statistics that show his regular season vs post season numbers..lol OLD STAT PRESCOTT....

Jimbo69

Reaction score
It's all a bit academic. I'm going with the dak lovers. it's a waste of time moaning about it. He's going to get a five year 300m deal. It's obvious. A QB with a 2-5 play off record who last year threw 15 int's in 12 games is going to get 300m for beating up on the likes of the Commodes and whoever.
If we are fans of the Cowboys we need to understand this and either carry on as we do or bail out.
We can ***** and moan but nothing will happen.
He's here for the foreseeable future.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
I'd be all in if dak goes to the XFL and ends up being a loser in that league too. I'd support the crap out of him while he's there. Maybe one day he could make it up to the CFL but it would take a lot of work. He's a leader so I know he could lead his way up to the CFL with his little woman purse on his hip. love you dak.......
As a Canadian and CFL fan, the talent and compete level is underrated and the different rules would be too much to handle for his peanut brain -- he’d find a way to suck here too.

Last edited:

zeke21

Reaction score
That’s was a colossal miss by the team thinking they could run the ball with that backfield. That miss doomed the season before it even began.
I agreed with the decision to trade Zeke (as much as I loved him).. but we needed a much better replacement. The lack of a tough inside run game hurt the team...

but that is not excuse for Dak crapping the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.