CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the Quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Thank you to Reality for showing how wishy washy the fans are with these polls over the season. He has a good game and they're happy he's the QB. He has a bad game and they're not. They're up and down week to week. Whatever just happened must be the right answer.

He's 30 years old. This was his 8th season. You should be able to figure him out by now.
That’s why I said I was finished voting because it doesn’t matter until I see what he does in playoffs. Answered (again).

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
give it a few more days or a week and the dak lovers will be blaming everybody on the team and spouting his stupid stats. smh.....it has to be these guys/gals are in love with him.

He's no different than Jason Garrett. average loser.

lips quiver, but who are we going to get to lose big games and games against a good defense? who gives a crap. I've seen enough of this tard. sheesh

wasting ten years with garrett and now eight years with this loser seems like more people would be tired of this BS, but no, we're in love with dak.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Thank you to Reality for showing how wishy washy the fans are with these polls over the season. He has a good game and they're happy he's the QB. He has a bad game and they're not. They're up and down week to week. Whatever just happened must be the right answer.

He's 30 years old. This was his 8th season. You should be able to figure him out by now.
I'll admit to being one of those wishy washy folks. I really wanted Dak to succeed and maybe saw him how I hoped he'd be.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll admit to being one of those wishy washy folks. I really wanted Dak to succeed and maybe saw him how I hoped he'd be.

fead281e490ba7430ca26237319b96c4.jpeg

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
These polls continue to show how fans live in the moment. Check the last two McCarthy polls. :thumbup:

BoysForLife

Reaction score

:hammer:

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Honest answer and frankly a noble pursuit

Sometimes altruistic hope can cloud ones vision

I have no issue with people who think in this fashion. The folks I have issue with are the folks who castigate and vilify people who saw this coming earlier and are thinking about what's best for the team long term

Disagreement is one thing but like @kskboys said earlier they turned Daks doubters into gang shamed site whipping boys. Not right

duane33

Reaction score
Great guy but doesn't have it when it counts. Mccarthy took over and simplified offense and he was great regular season, started slow. But it's about the playoffs.

morat1959

Reaction score
Just the opinion of an old countryboy, but I think Dak wilts under the intense scrutiny of being the QB of the Dallas Cowboys. The pressure to perform under the brightest lights in all of sports causes his brain to misfire. Put him on a team that ain't under a microscope, and he probably will be more successful in the postseason.
Why did he wilt in HS and college? It’s who he is. It doesn’t matter what team he’s on.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not all of them.
The player/coaches polls certainly do. The fan base gets extremely high when we win and extremely low when we lose. They live week to week with the players, coaches and team. One week they’re in love with a player or coach and the next week they hate them and want them gone. It’s pretty funny actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.