Astros Just Keep Comin' Atya!

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah and now Springer is hurt (not that he's been contributing much since June).

He was actually just starting to heat up again as well. Correa, Altuve and now Springer. Now Tucker has been sent back down because he obviously wasn't ready for the show. Stros can't catch a break. I'm shocked that they took 2 of 3 in Seattle.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Boo hoo........you poor Astro fans have it so rough. A few guys injured yet still can win and leading the division. I heard some whine because they can't score more than 6 runs a game, etc etc.

I tell yas what, come to the NY Mets darkside for just a week, you will be begging to switch back! :lmao:

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Boo hoo........you poor Astro fans have it so rough. A few guys injured yet still can win and leading the division. I heard some whine because they can't score more than 6 runs a game, etc etc.

I tell yas what, come to the NY Mets darkside for just a week, you will be begging to switch back! :lmao:

:muttley:

I hear ya loud n clear :thumbup:

Go Stros!

kskboys

Reaction score

I actually didn't see anyone complaining.

kskboys

Reaction score
Although I don't love the other reliever we got, you need all the arms throwing gas that you can get in the playoffs. And that kid can bring it. We are the pitcher whisperers, so I'm thinking maybe we can adjust something or other so he can get outs better

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man, Stros got 3 Cy Young possibilities!!!!!

When you have 3 you don't have any. LOL

What I mean by that is voters will probably cancel each other out when voting for Houston pitchers.

If I had to pick a guy, depending upon how his current injury situation sorts out it would be Sale.

Verlander had the early lead for the Cy Young but fell off the pace and went a month without a win.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Right now the Astros have 6 present or former all-stars on the shelf. None of them long-term except McCullers and he should pitch again this season.

So now is the opportunity for some of the Fresno players like Tyler White to show they can hack it at this level.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
lol that was one of the cheap crawford box homeruns for white but ill take it.

I'll take it as well.

It wasn't that cheap though. It came off the bat at only 96 MPH & at a high 44 degree launch angle.

Only 1% of hits like that end up leaving the yard.

That's some serious power by White who has impressed at every level now.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll take it as well.

It wasn't that cheap though. It came off the bat at only 96 MPH & at a high 44 degree launch angle.

Only 1% of hits like that end up leaving the yard.

That's some serious power by White who has impressed at every level now.

White is just a natural hitter... That's the best way to describe him. You'd look at him physically and you'd never think he could do what he's doing.

He's given this offense, which has underwhelmed for much of the season a real boost.

If he's not in the lineup every day, something's wrong.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
White is just a natural hitter... That's the best way to describe him. You'd look at him physically and you'd never think he could do what he's doing.

He's given this offense, which has underwhelmed for much of the season a real boost.

If he's not in the lineup every day, something's wrong.

A.J. Hinch said in the postgame interview that he's going to keep playing him. We'll see.

In other news, A.J. Hinch has agreed to a contract extension by the Astros. Details will come out tomorrow.