Attention Dak Haters: His Criticism is like Aaron Rodgers’

birdwells1

Reaction score
If Dak continued to improve after the 2016 year he'd be on the level of a Rivers, then you wouldn't need to sign Zeke or some of the defensive players. Why do you think that Belicheck lets so many good players walk, because Brady covers alot of warts.

Legend

Reaction score
So wait.

The Cowboys screwed with an entire season just so they could sign Dak cheaper when he underperformed?

It seemed that way to me... for Zeke to underperform as well due to the RB #’s ... Bell and others are seeking.

However, Zeke is just too good.

So they downgraded the talent and went to the media with quotes like this:

"Yeah, you know at that position, it kind of is what it is," EVP Stephen Jones said Wednesday, via the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. "You kind of, when the time comes, [expect to pay him]. I know Dak is going to have a good year this year. I hope it's up there. It's going to be as he deserves. He was a fourth-round pick. No one deserves to get paid fairly more than he does."

losersgetcute

Reaction score
Demarco was a product of the oline and I'm glad that they didn't pay him. Are you calling Dak a top performer? This qb is just bad.
Demarco is part of the reason this line is so anointed. Demarco would be our best pass catching threat right now if he were to come out of retirement. Dak is a future HOF QB. If Dak would have been on the teams Demarco was on there would have been some Lombardis added to the collection.

birdwells1

Reaction score
Demarco is part of the reason this line is so anointed. Demarco would be our best pass catching threat right now if he were to come out of retirement. Dak is a future HOF QB. If Dak would have been on the teams Demarco was on there would have been some Lombardis added to the collection.

Ok you got me, I JUST GOT TROLLED!!!!!!!!!!! Good job.

Legend

Reaction score
If Dak continued to improve after the 2016 year he'd be on the level of a Rivers, then you wouldn't need to sign Zeke or some of the defensive players. Why do you think that Belicheck lets so many good players walk, because Brady covers alot of warts.

I knew Dak was not on the elite QB level during 2016.

I did not like how JG tried to play Dak like he was AR and other elite QBs as well... especially trying to have shootouts when the Cowboys played Green Bay.

It all went to Dak’s head when he won NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year.

I saw Zeke like Emmitt the engine to build the offense around.

Thus, Dak only needed a True #1 WR to complete the Triplets 2.0.

Sydla

Reaction score
It seemed that way to me... for Zeke to underperform as well due to the RB #’s ... Bell and others are seeking.

"Yeah, you know at that position, it kind of is what it is," EVP Stephen Jones said Wednesday, via the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. "You kind of, when the time comes, [expect to pay him]. I know Dak is going to have a good year this year. I hope it's up there. It's going to be as he deserves. He was a fourth-round pick. No one deserves to get paid fairly more than he does."

So again, you are claiming the Dallas Cowboys made a conscious decision to essentially tank an entire season (better yet, a season and a half) just as some sort of elaborate plan to be able to try to get Dak to sign a cheaper contract?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Why do people take one point someone makes and turn it into an entirely different meaning?

Pointing out some similar complaints about two quarterbacks is not comparing one to the other, it takes either specifically saying that or doing a point by point analysis and reaching a conclusion that if the two quarterbacks traded places, the results for both teams would be the same - i.e. that if Dak was in GB he'd perform just like he does in Dallas, and Aaron Rodgers would have the same results in Dallas as he does in GB.

That's obviously not the case, if for no other reason than stats.

To think the original poster was comparing a 13 year SB winning veteran to a 2 1/3 year vet with 1 playoff appearance is extrapolating his comment from a simple "every quarterback makes bad plays" to a full blown comparison.

Maybe the original poster meant that, but it's not what he said...

Brax

Reaction score

he is stealing the money he makes now, So now you have the FO (JJ, SJ, and JG) involved in a conspiracy to make Dak look bad,and crap a season, come on get real you are so far of the tracks it is ludicrous. Please just stop with your posts.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
None of these coaches named would want any part of Dak, he's a coach killer as we are witnessing with Garrett and crew.

Lol right Dak

Garrett is a good coach being held down by Dak lol

Garrett is the worst coach in the nfl by a mile. He will hopefully get fired because he is not good at anything, has underperformed.

Serves him right btw. His chickens have come hope to roost after he sabotaged an entire season of ours and Wade Philips in order to be the coach

Legend

Reaction score
So again, you are claiming the Dallas Cowboys made a conscious decision to essentially tank an entire season (better yet, a season and a half) just as some sort of elaborate plan to be able to try to get Dak to sign a cheaper contract?

Yes for both Dak and Zeke... Also, to see if Dak was an elite QB or not... to get his true worth.

The FO do not care about winning anymore. Just padding their net worth...

If they cared about winning, they would have signed Eric Reid and/or traded for ET, kept Dez on reduced salary, and acquired Josh Gordon.

Sydla

Reaction score
Why do people take one point someone makes and turn it into an entirely different meaning?

Pointing out some similar complaints about two quarterbacks is not comparing one to the other, it takes either specifically saying that or doing a point by point analysis and reaching a conclusion that if the two quarterbacks traded places, the results for both teams would be the same - i.e. that if Dak was in GB he'd perform just like he does in Dallas, and Aaron Rodgers would have the same results in Dallas as he does in GB.

That's obviously not the case, if for no other reason than stats.

To think the original poster was comparing a 13 year SB winning veteran to a 2 1/3 year vet with 1 playoff appearance is extrapolating his comment from a simple "every quarterback makes bad plays" to a full blown comparison.

Maybe the original poster meant that, but it's not what he said...

Well for starters, the OP actually did kind of hint that if Rodgers played in Dallas with this group, he might not do any better than Dak. So yeah, he's made that point.

Secondly, not all criticisms are the same. So to come here and say hey, criticisms of Dak aren't really valid because Packers fans are criticizing a superstar QB is kind of a bizarre argument to make.

Sydla

Reaction score
Yes for both Dak and Zeke... Also, to see if Dak was an elite QB or not... to get his true worth.

The FO do not care about winning anymore. Just padding their net worth...

If they cared about winning, they would have signed Eric Reid and/or traded for ET, kept Dez on reduced salary, and acquired Josh Gordon.

LOL.

I made a mistake giving you the benefit of the doubt yesterday. You are in looney tune land.

Let me guess. They sign Dak and Zeke to really team friendly deals and then suddenly the switch is flipped and Dak and Zeke starting performing at high levels because then the Cowboys reverse their purposeful depression of the overall talent on the team?

This is quite the conspiracy.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
You're comparing Dak Prescott, a third-year quarterback who has struggled with accuracy and loss his only playoff game, with Aaron Rodgers, a proven veteran who has won a Super Bowl, is considered one of the best quarterbacks ever but may be on the downside of an illustrious career?
You're actually comparing Dak's inaccuracy with Rodger's inaccuracy? :huh:
Double down on this response.

Legend

Reaction score
Really? You've been a member here for about a month, so how do we know you "knew" that two years ago?

I have watched the Cowboys since 1988 and prefer a power running game and dominant OL with a True #1 WR and dominant D.

I put Dak with true #1 WR, Zeke, OL, and dominant D up against any pass happy team in NFL with an elite QB.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Lol right Dak

Garrett is a good coach being held down by Dak lol

Garrett is the worst coach in the nfl by a mile. He will hopefully get fired because he is not good at anything, has underperformed.

Serves him right btw. His chickens have come hope to roost after he sabotaged an entire season of ours and Wade Philips in order to be the coach

If Garrett is the worst, why isn't Hue Jackson who has like 3 wins to his career? Seems things are turning around since he got a QB...