Bacon!

Vomit

Reaction score
This thread needs a bump. I’ve been doing my best with bacon consumption, but I need more....more....more!

Vomit

Reaction score
That works. My recipe is: set oven at 425 (do not preheat) and in 22 minutes, you have the good stuff ready to leap into your waiting mouth.
I did this at camp last weekend and it was a partial fiasco.....bacon was over cooked at about 12 minutes. Camps oven is HOT! Over cooked bacon is better than no bacon by a country mile.
Tell us your tales of bacon....

Vomit

Reaction score
Anyone else need a Bacon overdose? Probably a good way to go and I could be put out of my misery......

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, good job, Vomit, fetching the thread of delight from the catacombs and just in time for bacon season. And just what is bacon season some may ask, the poor ignorant fools they be? January 1-December 31, including leap years.

May I suggest that to soften the blow of DST and darkness descending upon us, everyone have an extra helping of bacon to get you past the rough patch. I plan on continuing this until April when these morons regain their senses.

Vomit

Reaction score
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, good job, Vomit, fetching the thread of delight from the catacombs and just in time for bacon season. And just what is bacon season some may ask, the poor ignorant fools they be? January 1-December 31, including leap years.

May I suggest that to soften the blow of DST and darkness descending upon us, everyone have an extra helping of bacon to get you past the rough patch. I plan on continuing this until April when these morons regain their senses.
Indeed coach, in these troubled times the ONE thing we can all agree upon has not changed:
BACON!

Vomit

Reaction score
Hunting season is almost here. And I will have a copious stash of the good stuff at camp.