FEATURED Be a Cowboys fan (within the rules) the way you want

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The haters are far, far worse than the homers. I mean duh, all they do is hate? Hello?!?!
IMO - Everyone here should remember that one member’s definition of what it means to be a “hater” or a “homer” doesn‘t make it true. Just because someone here labels anyone else with a name doesn’t make it anything more than one person’s opinion.

I personally don’t like the terms “hater” or “homer” because I can’t pretend that I know any person’s heart or intentions about the Cowboys or anything else. I agree and disagree with many opinions here but putting anyone in a box of my own creation is silly to me. Again, just my opinion.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Being a brain washed fan is so much better, what a forum this would be if everyone had the same opinion as you, Funny when you call players jags terrible it’s the truth, you’re a censoring kind of guy. Heck after the GB debacle everyone should have posted how great a season it was and every team has a bad game, you can’t win them all, Dak balled out, MM is brilliant, DQ did what he could, don’t worry Jerry will fix everything like he does every season. Wow just the kind of forum everyone would want to be a part of. Just have to laugh at the idiotic thinking of some.
Love it when a hater gets triggered.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
IMO - Everyone here should remember that one member’s definition of what it means to be a “hater” or a “homer” doesn‘t make it true. Just because someone here labels anyone else with a name doesn’t make it anything more than one person’s opinion.

I personally don’t like the terms “hater” or “homer” because I can’t pretend that I know any person’s heart or intentions about the Cowboys or anything else. I agree and disagree with many opinions here but putting anyone in a box of my own creation is silly to me. Again, just my opinion.
You don’t want anyone to tell another how to be a fan, and then you tell someone how to be a fan. Can’t have it both ways Bob.

rambo2

Reaction score
Landry replaced a QB that played in 2 championships but couldn’t get it done, he replaced a QB that played in the SB but couldn’t get it done. See a trend there
He also had a hard time making a decision on the qb in 1971. He even alternated qbs on every play in week 7 against the Bears.

rambo2

Reaction score
Really did you see all those seasons or are you just looking at stats. This is nothing like the late 60s and by the way just to let you know the. The late 60s didn’t last 28 seasons
I saw every season since 1965. Just to let you know Landry only won 2 Super Bowls in his Hall of Fame career and the Cowboys were absolute mess at the end of his career.

Brax

Reaction score
He also had a hard time making a decision on the qb in 1971. He even alternated qbs on every play in week 7 against the Bears.
True but who did he go with, change until the right guy is found is what great ones do, fear of changing is what losers do

Brax

Reaction score
I saw every season since 1965. Just to let you know Landry only won 2 Super Bowls in his Hall of Fame career and the Cowboys were absolute mess at the end of his career.
Now we are going from apples to oranges from the 60s to the 80s, bye the way just how many CCGs did they play in the 80s, still not up to 28 years of mediocrity.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You don’t want anyone to tell another how to be a fan, and then you tell someone how to be a fan. Can’t have it both ways Bob.
Please clarify Rock where I told people “how to be a fan”? I was speaking for myself - my opinion. And I also said labels are one person’s opinion. You don’t have to agree, lol. Here’s my quote from the post you responded to:

I personally don’t like the terms “hater” or “homer” because I can’t pretend that I know any person’s heart or intentions about the Cowboys or anything else. I agree and disagree with many opinions here but putting anyone in a box of my own creation is silly to me. Again, just my opinion.”

How is that telling someone how to be a fan?

rambo2

Reaction score
True but who did he go with, change until the right guy is found is what great ones do, fear of changing is what losers do
The current Cowboys are good. The losers are the ones that said Landry can't win the big one and the ones that dwell on the 28 years when they have won 37 games in the last 3.

Brax

Reaction score
Love it when a hater gets triggered.
“Coming here every day 24x7x365 and crapping on a player or a coach or ownership is not being a good fan. There’s fans here who do nothing but that. You know who they are. Don’t try and tell me thats ok. It isn’t.”
Your words, “
Super Fan, everyone else is a hater yet you post hate regularly because your mind is closed to understanding what you are reading, you know what RIF is, try it

rambo2

Reaction score
Now we are going from apples to oranges from the 60s to the 80s, bye the way just how many CCGs did they play in the 80s, still not up to 28 years of mediocrity.
The last 3 years aren't mediocre.

Brax

Reaction score
Please clarify Rock where I told people “how to be a fan”? I was speaking for myself - my opinion. And I also said labels are one person’s opinion. You don’t have to agree, lol. Here’s my quote from the post you responded to:

I personally don’t like the terms “hater” or “homer” because I can’t pretend that I know any person’s heart or intentions about the Cowboys or anything else. I agree and disagree with many opinions here but putting anyone in a box of my own creation is silly to me. Again, just my opinion.”

RIF Bob, some just have trouble with the concep, Let freedom ring, all are allowed to share their opinions, unfortunately some don’t believe that it seems

Brax

Reaction score
The last 3 years aren't mediocre.
Only if you like participation trophies, mediocre is a team that can’t win when it counts and that’s what the last 3 years have been. The 7th seed kicked their butts all over the field, out of 16 teams in the NFC they placed 7th that’s mediocre in my book.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

You’re a mod and stating your opinion about how to be a fan is telling people how to be a fan. I mean you put your opinion in a public forum.

Brax

Reaction score
You’re a mod and stating your opinion about how to be a fan is telling people how to be a fan. I mean you put your opinion in a public forum.
Hate to tell you mods are people too, they have the same rights and privileges as you, you total don’t seem to comprehend that he’s not telling or ordering you to be anything other than yourself and he’s fully entitled to that opinion and if you don’t like it maybe you should find a new forum with easier to read and understand content.

rambo2

Reaction score
Only if you like participation trophies, mediocre is a team that can’t win when it counts and that’s what the last 3 years have been. The 7th seed kicked their butts all over the field, out of 16 teams in the NFC they placed 7th that’s mediocre in my book.
Just like the Cowboys in 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, and 1976. I guess that they go in your book too.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I never got the logic. It’s ok to hare but it’s an issue when you don’t….how is being a fan bad lol? They make zero sense.
You're ignoring a few facts and some basic human nature. It is a fact that it is the homers which are most always the ones to fire the first shots at the haters. They are the ones that make it about the poster and not the post.

It is naive and unrealistic to think that behavior is not going to generate a response in kind.

Go in to pretty much any biker bar on the planet and if you look you will find a sign somewhere that says, paraphrasing a bit to not break rules, "Don't want no crap, Don't start no crap."

Egos drive the strife.