Be positive

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've never disputed that. Just came to grips with it, that's all.
After 28 years, it's ridiculous to expect fans to just passively wait. Certainly you understand this? How about you come to grips and stop with the "whiners" and "quitters" comments? You CAN disagree without being rude.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Commanders
I figured he would. Seemed like he'd want to follow Quinn because Quinn's scheme gets the best out of him. I expect Kearse to end up there as well.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Totally agree, stay tuned. No one has patience anymore.
This team has no won jack in almost 30 years and you are asking the fan base to be patient???

I have been a member here since 2005, I think I have been pretty dam patient already.

Here is the deal, dont tell me "we are all-in for 2024" and then sit on your hands when free agency starts, I would rather not be lied to. If you are going to tank or hold the status quo, just say so, dont lie to me about being "ALL-IN"

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
"Please be patient, Cowboys fans"...
Picsart-24-03-11-21-04-43-383.jpg

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Dallas motto, "Draft and drain." The good players they draft; waste their careers in Dallas. Dallas then brings in over the hill players to plug and play.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I was positive until I saw they couldn't match a two year, $8 million deal for Zack Moss.

Not so much about losing Moss. More about how are they going to sign anybody at all if they aren't willing to pay 4 mill a season? Even the bargain basement free agents cost more than that.

Sydla

Reaction score
This doofus is one of the “hey at least we made the playoffs” rationalizers.

He’s the exact fan Jerry loves. The fan who never questions anything.

MikeT22

Reaction score
You’ve been negative for the majority of the time I’ve been here. Vast majority who are you kidding.
Well we've been dealing with Jerry the fake GM and his ego for the last 30 years.

Mannix

Reaction score
I am positive to real Cowboys fans. Always have been.
I am probably the most negative person on here, but I am positive that you are more annoying than almost every poster on this site. You have a very hard time understanding that not everyone sees rainbows and unicorns anymore in regards to cowboy football...the Jimmy years were decades ago, and we are headed for big trouble.