Bears/Commanders thread

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Booring game huh?
Actually, this is the first game I've ever posted while someone was playing. I usually like to watch it and dissect it. Weather I dissected right it's another issue but. Ya boring

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
But they were blocking before the pass was even thrown.
I actually didn't see the play. But yes that's not a good thing LOL damn part-time referees bring back the full timers so there are Carnival. I mean accountable

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I guess you missed last year's game. With Brees at QB and Kamara running the ball. Total butt-kicking. This team is better than last year.

There's those types of aspects were one team just matches up well against the other and has their number. Hopefully that is the case with the Cowboys D vs the Saints O. We need to eliminate the Saints getting TDs from their special teams and Defense. And limit Kamara to make Bridgewater carry more of the load. But, our defense still has to do it's part and step up.

Saints Defense maybe better than last year but still has it's weaknesses that can be exposed with good playcalling and execution by our offense.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Why. It's unnecessary.

Never gets old....

17_Wrestlamania34-7e33635.jpg

Dre11

Reaction score
Mitch sucks. Josh was beat again after a hold, mainly because he was looking back at the ball in man coverage.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My first fantasy league, 165 points. I'm not sure if it's good but it was good enough to win.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Why are the Bears still passing the ball? RUN IT!

Ok I literally need .20 points from Montgomery to win my fantasy game this week so I'm fired up about their play calling. :laugh:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
well what happend to this Bears defense...oh they are in prevent...it counts for them, but not us...

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I guess the Bears want to make this game closer or more interesting than it is so far.