Belicheat, Brady claim ignorance; NFL Statement Post #434

dfense

Reaction score
There is nothing going on within the Patriots organization that Belichick doesn't know about....He knows the rules inside out and if Air was let out of Footballs to benefit his quarterback, he knew about it and gave his blessing to do it, so if anyone believes otherwise, then you're not living in reality...

Oh, it's the Patriots spoke person.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I think this will be a simple fine,Goodell is a friend of Kraft and nothing will come of this.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Bill really should retire after the SB & go get a big boat like Jimmy & sail it out there in the Keys.

I really don't think anyone believes his team doesn't cheat unless they are Patriot fans.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
LOL at Rich Eisen. "I wouldn't notice a difference in a PSI drop". Uh yeah Richie, you're not an NFL QB

Of *that* much of a drop?

Really?

Why did the refs notice it then?

Not shooting the messenger, just the message

YR
really hates the NFL and the apologetic fanboys sometimes

khiladi

Reaction score
The NFL is complicit in all this in reality, via Spygate. The NFL for example never talked to Matt Walsh before declaring everything was investigated. Four days they resolved that hot mess, but this Delfate gate is still on-going.

links18

Reaction score
"The equipment staff knows how I like my balls."

Maybe one of the sauciest things said on broadcast TV.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
They gonna put it all on Blount….he told the ball handlers to do it so he can have better grip when carrying it

:cool:

Staubacher

Reaction score
NFL has a real quandry and I love it.

Gooddell at NE owner house day before game.

NE caught cheating during game.

NE denying cheating.

NFL has to decide guilt and mete out punishment.

What to do Roger, what to do....

khiladi

Reaction score
Per Bill O Leary, the Patriots were covering the Vegas spread for 64% of ALL THEIR GAMES during. Impossible, unless cheating... They have a 90% winning percentage at home with this era.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
My thoughts on what should happen.

Brady
  • $100,000 fine
  • Suspended for 5 games (including Super Bowl)
  • Another $50,000 and a 6th game for lying about it. (clearly he knew. He had the ball in his hand)
Belichick
  • $500,000 fine
  • Suspended for five games (including Super Bowl)
  • Another $100,000 fine and a 6th game suspension for lying about it.
Patriots
  • $2,000,000 fine
  • Loss of 1st and 2nd round pick this year
  • Loss of 1st round pick next year
  • Warning that the next time they are caught cheating they will lose all draft choices for the next two years and a $10,000,000 fine.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Per Bill O Leary, the Patriots were covering the Vegas spread for 64% of ALL THEIR GAMES during. Impossible, unless cheating... They have a 90% winning percentage at home with this era.

Geez why weren't we all just betting on them every single game for the same amount each time?

khiladi

Reaction score
Geez why weren't we all just betting on them every single game for the same amount each time?

Check this out:

http://www.gordostuff.com/2007/09/new-england-patriots-jamming-wireless.html

"Earlier in the day, “Fox N.F.L. Sunday,” which showed a copy of the Patriots’ video that the league confiscated, and CBS’s “The N.F.L. Today” reported that the league may investigate the Patriots’ use of audio receivers to interfere with the Jets’ quarterback-to-coach communications."

"NBC reported that the Patriots might have wired linemen to pick up the Jets’ offensive audibles."

khiladi

Reaction score
I consider BB and Tom Brady the biggest frauds in NFL history. This is just the tip of the iceberg and I hope the NFL gets hammered because of it, especially Goodell.