Bills trade Stefon Diggs to Texans

JayFord

Reaction score
Yall wouldve complained if we traded a 2nd round pick for Diggs

this board wouldve been filled witn "hes a diva and the bills are just as bad in the playoffs as us and he couldnt win with Josh allen hows he gonna win with dak"

and then yall wouldve called him and his brother locker room distractions and divas

rambo2

Reaction score
I already have.

A rookie QB and head coach won their division and also had a dominant playoff win.

Our veteran QB and head coach got embarrassed at home in the playoffs.

And Houston continues to add talent while we’re forced to lose it.
I'm looking forward to see them play each other.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
What would the Cowboys trade to get Diggs? A first and third round pick?

Then who do we get to play OL, DT, and LB in the draft?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I agree with you about the off-season in general and Jerry’s approach to it but getting diggs is the prototypical splash Jerry move that doesn’t addesss the issue’s the team has.

They don’t need a $27million dollar number 2 wr. They needed a stud d tackle or a stud linebacker. While I share your sentiment overall, not Doing this isn’t why.
Maybe, but my goodness, wouldn't that make for an explosive offense? It's not like we use second round picks for anything. Its not like we make moves anyway. What do we need cap space for? We don't sign anyone. I just want to feel like the FO is trying. I don't have that feeling. Maybe losing miserably a lot this season might get their attention.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The discount that applies to any player with some hair on him is amazing. Diggs is a great talent. A clown though. Buffalo had enough. Houston has had quite the turnaround.