Breaking Bad Season 5 Thread

ologan

Reaction score
Lot's of possible endings for the show. What would be neat is for everybody to take a month or so to think about it, and then offer two things:
1. How would you like the show to end,with specific outcomes for each major character;
2. How do you think it will end, with specific outcomes for each major character.
Maybe the one closest to the actual ending will get a "Walter White AttaBoy"!

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
The show is NOT going to end with Walt just getting cancer and dying. That would be way too obvious. I also don't think Walt is going to die in a guns-blazing-shootout either. Way too obvious also.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Rynie;4704455 said:
The show is NOT going to end with Walt just getting cancer and dying. That would be way too obvious. I also don't think Walt is going to die in a guns-blazing-shootout either. Way too obvious also.

Maybe Skylar offs him...

a_minimalist

Reaction score
Rynie;4704455 said:

I'd like to see Jesse kill Walt when he finds out he poisoned the kid. Then the blue stuff disappears completely.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
a_minimalist;4704464 said:
I'd like to see Jesse kill Walt when he finds out he poisoned the kid. Then the blue stuff disappears completely.

I don't see it.

I do sort of see Walt maybe taking the fall to protect Jesse as one final "Sorry for all the crap I put you through."

I see Walt dying of cancer in jail.

a_minimalist

Reaction score
Heisenberg;4704475 said:
I don't see it.

I do sort of see Walt maybe taking the fall to protect Jesse as one final "Sorry for all the crap I put you through."

I see Walt dying of cancer in jail.

I could see Walt doing that. If Jesse comes out on top I'll be thrilled.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
So, let's hear it...What is Walt going to use the M-60 for?

Creator Vince Gilligan has referenced a few times that Scarface is one of his favorite films.

I don't see them going a cheese route like that, but we'll see.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Hank's wife, Marie, grows increasingly suspicious about Skylar and Hank starting to think about Walter being involved might play into it as well as she will know something is up but Hank will not say anything to her.

So she follows Sklyar one day and sees her dropping something off at the storage room.

Then she has a klepto relaspe and steals it. Well maybe it is not a klepto thing but she steals the money some way and thinks she is doing it to protect Skylar.

This sets off a trigger of events when Skylar finds out the money is gone but does not know where or how...at the same time Walt gets a tip that Hank or the DEA is closing in on him so he goes to get the money and it is gone.

Kind of a flash back to when Skylar took the money to pay off Ted's debts and Walt needing the money.

So Walt takes off. Sklyar moves in with Hank and Marie with the kids as she either acts ignorant of the situation or she pleads to Hank and Marie that she is innocent and only did it because she was afraid Walt would kill her or harm the kids...which would play into her protecting the kids and getting them out of the house thing. Eventually however Skylar winds up going into a mental institution.

Jesse has his money and he wants out so he goes and gets the one girl and they just leave somewhere...maybe mexico or some other country.

Todd winds up taking over the business by being the new best meth cook in the business.

Walt winds up getting surrounded by DEA agents and gets in a massive shoot out because he does not care if he lives or dies because the cancer has returned. However instead they take him alive and he goes to prison and they leave it like he is going to die because of the cancer but never lets you know one way or the other...they could actually have him saying...I beat it once I can do it again or some other thing to leave it up in the air.

With Skylar in a mental institution...Hank and Marie adopt the young child, JR is old enough he would not need adopted. Marie tells Hank about the money. They turn it in but get a substantial reward.

Ok...that was my far out there, no way it would happen, full of holes, 5 minutes of thought scenario.

a_minimalist

Reaction score
I think Walt will make his family and their money disappear using "the guy." He then leaves and goes off on his own.

Next, the M-60 is used against Czechs or the kids Uncle and his gang. He tries to get out of the business but they won't let him. He will go back to take care of the problem with the M-60.

Hank will also confront Walt and tell him he knows what's up and that he will catch him. Walt tells him he will turn himself in if his family is left alone.

Right before Walt is ready to turn himself over Jesse visits and tells Walt he knows he poisoned the kid. Pulls out the gun he had when Walt visited him at his house and shoots him in the head killing him. Jesse leaves and gets in his car to drive off with the girl from rehab and her kid. It ends with them driving crossing the Mexican border.

THE END

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
a_minimalist;4704927 said:
I think Walt will make his family and their money disappear using "the guy." He then leaves and goes off on his own.

Next, the M-60 is used against Czechs or the kids Uncle and his gang. He tries to get out of the business but they won't let him. He will go back to take care of the problem with the M-60.

Hank will also confront Walt and tell him he knows what's up and that he will catch him. Walt tells him he will turn himself in if his family is left alone.

Right before Walt is ready to turn himself over Jesse visits and tells Walt he knows he poisoned the kid. Pulls out the gun he had when Walt visited him at his house and shoots him in the head killing him. Jesse leaves and gets in his car to drive off with the girl from rehab and her kid. It ends with them driving crossing the Mexican border.

THE END

I'm thinking something similar but I think the family gets accidentally killed by the ricin.

a_minimalist

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;4704977 said:
I'm thinking something similar but I think the family gets accidentally killed by the ricin.

I think all of the ricin is gone. That would be twisted if that happened though.

Joshmil53

Reaction score
Where did the m-60 come in? I don't remember noticing anything about one.

a_minimalist

Reaction score
Joshmil53;4704998 said:
Where did the m-60 come in? I don't remember noticing anything about one.

It was at the beginning of the very first episode of this season.

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
Walt says G.B. stands for Gretchen [last name]. We know her by her married name, Gretchen Schwartz, his former lover and current co-owner of Grey Matter.

Joshmil53

Reaction score
a_minimalist;4705074 said:
It was at the beginning of the very first episode of this season.

Ah, just saw it. How did he have hair though? :eek: (wig?)

a_minimalist

Reaction score
masomenos;4705101 said:
Walt says G.B. stands for Gretchen [last name]. We know her by her married name, Gretchen Schwartz, his former lover and current co-owner of Grey Matter.

What are you implying?

a_minimalist

Reaction score
Joshmil53;4705104 said:
Ah, just saw it. How did he have hair though? :eek: (wig?)

Doubt it, time had just passed. He could have told Hank he is out of the business at the point, and really was, when all of a sudden he was approached by some Czechs or gang members. It's all up in the air

Joshmil53

Reaction score
a_minimalist;4705128 said:
Doubt it, time had just passed. He could have told Hank he is out of the business at the point, and really was, when all of a sudden he was approached by some Czechs or gang members. It's all up in the air

Wait.. so the opening scene of S5E1 is after S5E8?