Breaking Bad - Starts July 17th

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another great thing about last nights episode...gave us a short look at the next season of the Walking Dead. :cool:

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
Well...one thing's for certain: the warning about brutal violence at the beginning of the episode, once again, meets expectations.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Dodger;3995630 said:
Well...one thing's for certain: the warning about brutal violence at the beginning of the episode, once again, meets expectations.

No kidding :laugh2:

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3995627 said:
Another great thing about last nights episode...gave us a short look at the next season of the Walking Dead. :cool:

My wife and I both said, "Okay..." after that useless preview. We already know there are zombies and some will be killed. :laugh2:

It looked like they hadn't filmed a bit of the next season and just called him in to make a promo to take advantage of the Breaking Bad premiere. 3 Dudes, a makeup artist and some production crew in the woods behind the directors house for a day. :laugh2:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheCount;3995669 said:
My wife and I both said, "Okay..." after that useless preview. We already know there are zombies and some will be killed. :laugh2:

It looked like they hadn't filmed a bit of the next season and just called him in to make a promo to take advantage of the Breaking Bad premiere. 3 Dudes, a makeup artist and some production crew in the woods behind the directors house for a day. :laugh2:

Or one could look at it from a different angle and ask...

1. Why is he out in the woods by himself?

2. Has he become an outcast from the group?

3. Why is he using a rock, are they out of other weapons?

Sure it was short and not much given but did we really expect much this far out.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3995678 said:
Or one could look at it from a different angle and ask...

1. Why is he out in the woods by himself?

2. Has he become an outcast from the group?

3. Why is he using a rock, are they out of other weapons?

Sure it was short and not much given but did we really expect much this far out.

I'm just hoping it's better than last season.

Last season was enjoyable but I thought the writing was turrible.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Breaking Bad is so far and away the best show on TV that it's not even a competition. Jeez. This thing picked right the hell up where it left off and was totally balls to the wall the entire way through.

ologan

Reaction score
Just watched it on TIVO. They not only haven't missed a beat,they've stepped it up a notch,IMO.

Big D

Reaction score
I just dl'd and watched season one. Awesome show and to top it off its filmed in my hometown. Season two up next!

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Big D;3999461 said:
I just dl'd and watched season one. Awesome show and to top it off its filmed in my hometown. Season two up next!

That's what makes the show extra special to me. Born and raised here in ABQ baby! Whenever they eat Blake's Lotaburger or have a scene filmed at El Dorado High (where I went to school) it puts a nice fat smile on my face.

Then of course there is the ugly side of Albuquerque which they show all too often, and it can get a bit depressing as well.

Temo

Reaction score
I think one of the best parts of this show is the music. Not only is it great music, it's so appropriate to each episode and each story line. Alexander Ebert's "Truth" coming on at the end of last week's episode, with the Roy Rogers shirts...

"Say you're my lover, say you're my homie,
Tilt my chin back slit my throat take a bath in my blood get to know me
All out of my secrets
All my enemies are turning into my teachers."

!

Big D

Reaction score
The Ominous;3999491 said:
That's what makes the show extra special to me. Born and raised here in ABQ baby! Whenever they eat Blake's Lotaburger or have a scene filmed at El Dorado High (where I went to school) it puts a nice fat smile on my face.

Then of course there is the ugly side of Albuquerque which they show all too often, and it can get a bit depressing as well.

El Dorado! I'm a Hornet myself but my kids go to El Dorado. I saw the dog house and Garcias in one of the episodes and my mouth starting watering.

:laugh2:

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
My solution to the Season 3 finale

Jesse and Walt go to Gabe and tell him what they did and why they did it. They tell him what Gus has in store and they all confront Gus. Telling him they wont support child-killing and those 2 dealers had to go. That all 3 can continue to cook as long as they dont hear about anything like that ever again.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Big D;3999461 said:

The Ominous;3999491 said:

It was originally supposed to be shot in California, but couldnt due to budget constraints.

I couldnt imagine this show w/o the beautiful backdrops

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
mldardy;4000777 said:

I've been seeing these threads for a while, so I would probably enjoy this show. Sounds like the type I would like, aslong as it has some action in it. I dislike shows that are all talk talk talk, unless they are under 30 minutes per ep, like Entourage, Weeds, but if its an hour long, it needs action.

Does Breaking Bad have action?

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4000778 said:
I've been seeing these threads for a while, so I would probably enjoy this show. Sounds like the type I would like, aslong as it has some action in it. I dislike shows that are all talk talk talk, unless they are under 30 minutes per ep, like Entourage, Weeds, but if its an hour long, it needs action.

Does Breaking Bad have action?

It's not all action. There is quite a bit of dialogue. They do a really nice job of having you get to know the characters so that when the action does happen, you actually care what happens to them.

It's definitely worth watching.