Bring on the Deadskins

I Bleed B&G

I Can't Stop the Bleeding
Reaction score
LowTech;1759910 said:
That is going to leave a mark

Maybe next time you can update JC's stats, huh?

And all this shows in Romo being the league for 5 years, while JC's in his 3rd season, first full one as QB.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Only a Skins fan would talk absurd trash after his team was embarrassed at home by a team Dallas whipped on the road but a mere week earlier and simultaneously while Dallas dealt a KO to the division's chief competition to assert an imposing 8-1 record.

By the way what is Washington after playing 5 common opponents, oh that's right, 5-4.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759917 said:

And all this shows in Romo being the league for 5 years, while JC's in his 3rd season, first full one as QB.

FACT ALERT! Its Romo's first full year as a starter as well.

Where did you guys draft Campbell again?

I Bleed B&G

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1759914 said:
So the guys who work for Fox and always worked for Fox were replaced by ESPN?

NO WAY this guy has a House avatar!!!!

Get him a Simpsons one ASAP!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759917 said:

Romo and Campbell have started almost the same amount of games, this is Romos first full season as starter as well.

and yet no GM on earth would trade Romo for Campbell even if the Skins threw in a 1st round pick

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759922 said:
NO WAY this guy has a House avatar!!!!

Get him a Simpsons one ASAP!

Nice way of avoiding the fact you were wrong for like the 50th time in this thread

I Bleed B&G

Reaction score
Aikbach;1759919 said:
Only a Skins fan would talk absurd trash after his team was embarrassed at home by a team Dallas whipped on the road but a mere week earlier and simultaneously while Dallas dealt a KO to the division's chief competition to assert an imposing 8-1 record.

By the way what is Washington after playing 5 common opponents, oh that's right, 5-4.

You mean 4, right?

Doh!

Aikbach

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1759923 said:
Romo and Campbell have started almost the same amount of games, this is Romos first full season as starter as well.

and yet no GM on earth would trade Romo for Campbell even if the Skins threw in a 1st round pick
Romo is 14-5 as a starter what is Campbell? Oh that's right, no one gives a flip.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
bbgun;1759924 said:
Um, you're using a pic from '06 too, Gomer.

bbgun take it easy on the poor fellow, his intelligence level is not on par to be debating on this forum

I Bleed B&G

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1759925 said:
Nice way of avoiding the fact you were wrong for like the 50th time in this thread

I actually cant believe its taken you this many posts to get it, but maybe you're sleepy.

I Bleed B&G

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1759928 said:
bbgun take it easy on the poor fellow, his intelligence level is not on par to be debating on this forum

This is a forum of a team from Texas....my 4 year old would do fine.

Im done embarrassing you for one night, some of us have better things to do than talk online.

See ya in Texas!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759931 said:
I actually cant believe its taken you this many posts to get it, but maybe you're sleepy.

Oh I got the fact that you were a troll from your first post in this thread,
hell I knew you were a troll before you even made your first post on this board

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score

I actually can't believe you talk trash about our SOS, and the Skins have pretty much the same schedule. Do some research before you go to a rival's board and talk smack.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1759928 said:

The Giants trash-talked their way to a humbling loss, and this guy is following their lead. They never learn.

Aikbach

Reaction score
I know you are just trying to get a rise out of people, and I can respect that to an extent but if my benefit of the doubt is misguided then you need to join the cast of "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest".

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759933 said:
This is a forum of a team from Texas....my 4 year old would do fine.

Im done embarrassing you for one night, some of us have better things to do than talk online.

See ya in Texas!

So your 4 year old is smarter than you? Thats gotta suck.

Only thing embarrassing in this thread is your poor attempt at smack

are you coming down for the game, please say yes

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
bbgun;1759938 said:
The Giants trash-talked their way to a humbling loss, and this guy is following their lead. They never learn.

At least the Giants had a 6-2 record to back them up this poor guy has nothing but fantasies.

P.S. Westbrook just scored again