Bring on the Deadskins

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
Deadskins get beat by Eagles at home.

We destroyed same Eagles team (at their house) just 7 days ago.

Deadskins are 5-4.

We are 8-1.

This kid has to be joking with us.

Aikbach

Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759933 said:
This is a forum of a team from Texas....my 4 year old would do fine.

Im done embarrassing you for one night, some of us have better things to do than talk online.

See ya in Texas!
Strange prejudice, are you aware that Chester Nimitz and Dwight Eisenhower were born in Texas? They won world war 2, like rock music, maybe the pioneers of it such as Buddy Holly and Roy Orbison should be disregarded.

Jealous of the Cowboys? Understandable, also a Texas tradition.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Honestly I have to apolagize we havent been playing fair. Our comments are completely out of line. Its not right for us to throw facts into the discussion like that.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1759943 said:
At least the Giants had a 6-2 record to back them up this poor guy has nothing but fantasies.

P.S. Westbrook just scored again

If Hos trashed firehawk, just imagine the beatdown that awaits this kid.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
He sure had to bail awful quick, I bet him mom caught him on the computer this late on a school night and got mad

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
bbgun;1759952 said:

and firehawk is tame compared to this guy. I actually feel kind of sorry for him. Because he is either delusional and believes all this nonsense, or his team sucking has finally just driven him over the edge

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Dont you have something better to do, like supporting the degradation of the proud heritage of Native Americans.....you Commanders fan....

LowTech

Reaction score
When the freaks like this come out, you know its deadskin or egirl week.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
bbgun;1759952 said:

This guy wouldn't even read the posts. He completely disregarded any post with any type of verifiable stat and responded to ones that he could try to get a rise. He is the worst kind of troll; he knows full well that he will be banned and has no intention of being back until the next game with a new account once he is banned.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
True, but when your team is 8-1 it really doesnt matter what they say. Its just fun to blast them.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
What does Commanders week mean?

It means that it is like this board has just received a colonoscopy........all those little Slurs turds are being flushed out.....

Warick

Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759893 said:
You guys are dominating teams that have given up.

Guess who's next?

http://i3.***BLOCKED***/albums/y67/Warick/random%20stuff/skinsprepareforcowboys.jpg

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Warick;1759965 said:
Guess who's next?

http://i3.***BLOCKED***/albums/y67/Warick/random%20stuff/skinsprepareforcowboys.jpg

Nice! You should make that your sig this week.

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759773 said:
TO has also been covered by bums through all your victories and has yet to meet Taylor in 07. Let you guys not forget, Taylor OWNS TO and broke his *** up the last time we met. As for your (yawn) comment about Portis....maybe you should check stats THEN post, because Portis is 2nd in the NFC in rushing and will easily run for 150+ against your sad defense.

Wont it be nice to beat your overrated, weak SOS playing bums in Texas? I think so!

SKINS RULE!
HAHAHA Stop I can't take all these jokes. My gut is going to bust soon. HAHAHAHA Giants are the best of the NFC!!!! Eagles will turn things around in the second half!!!! HAHAHAHA Commanders will finish with a winning record!!!! HAHAHAHAH! OMG I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Cambell and Elli are studs? HAHAHHA! The Commanders O!!! HAHAHHA I can't stop laughing! Portis in a dress!!! HAHAHHA! Skins lose to Philly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Oh god help me. I have to go I can't type whi;e ro;;ing around the floor in laughter! Anyone need a good laugh? I have the skins Egals game on tape! Wait wait I think westbrook just scored again! HAHAHAHA!!! Please go away I can't take it anymore.

Daudr

Reaction score
Warick;1759965 said:
Guess who's next?

ROFLMAO! That picture is awesome.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759773 said:
TO has also been covered by bums through all your victories and has yet to meet Taylor in 07. Let you guys not forget, Taylor OWNS TO and broke his *** up the last time we met. As for your (yawn) comment about Portis....maybe you should check stats THEN post, because Portis is 2nd in the NFC in rushing and will easily run for 150+ against your sad defense.

LOL... you mean that defense that hasn't given up 100 to any running back this year?? The defense that ranked 5th in rushing defense going into the games yesterday??

You might want to invest in a 55 gallon drum of KY, son, you're gonna need it in about a week...

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
UVAwahoos;1759737 said:
That garbage team is coming to town yall. TO has single-handedly out performed their entire receiving corp and that cross-dressing freak Portis is having a Commander-esque pathetic season.

I am looking quite forward to burying this overpriced, useless team by knocking them to the bottom of the NFC East where they appropriately belong. We're just sending them to their rightful spot. Go Cowboys!

Love the title, cause that's what they are gonna be " DEADSKINS"

LowTech

Reaction score
Warick;1759965 said:
Guess who's next?

That would be the smartest thing they have done all season

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
Warick;1759965 said:
Guess who's next?

Thats what them clowns should do on sunday , is just bring out that white flag.. cause they are gonna get smoked in TX!

mmohican29

Reaction score
You sir.... are certifiable. I mean I don't even know where to go with this.... and call stadium security because I bet this clown has a sniper rifle, because that's the only way Romo doesn't throw for 300 yrds and another 4td's against a Taylor-less (... idiot... he was injured today late in the 4th Qtr... the Skins are your team correct?) pathetic Commanders secondary that allowed 20 4th Quarter points to a team that could do nothing against us whatsoever.

We will ROMP.

41-16.