Bring on the Deadskins

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759821 said:
Romo wont get 200 yards on us....

LOL... you guys are giving up 218.3 yards per game passing, your pass defense is rather weak, actually... indeed, your defense in general is HIGHLY overrated... you're down to 11th, and fading fast... that ranking will slip even more after this next game, you guys are simply not ready for an offense this potent...

You can talk all the trash you want, troll, but the bottom line is you guys are already pretty much eliminated from the NFC East chase... and your wild card hopes will be fading fast after this coming weekend...

My team's simply better than yours is, and by a fairly wide margin...

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
Its funny how this deadskin fans, is sayin romo wont get 200 yards on them?? is this guy drunk? have you not seen romo play, my god.lol

Aikbach

Reaction score
silverbear;1760026 said:
LOL... you guys are giving up 218.3 yards per game passing, your pass defense is rather weak, actually... indeed, your defense in general is HIGHLY overrated... you're down to 11th, and fading fast... that ranking will slip even more after this next game, you guys are simply not ready for an offense this potent...

You can talk all the trash you want, troll, but the bottom line is you guys are already pretty much eliminated from the NFC East chase... and your wild card hopes will be fading fast after this coming weekend...

My team's simply better than yours is, and by a fairly wide margin...
He's right, it will probably be closer to 300 yards.

silverbear

Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759829 said:
And you barely beat the Bills and have yet to play one good team not named the Giants. Come on senior staff member (speaking of age verification).

I see where we have 5 wins, but I cant find these "barely wins" you speak of. Wins are wins.

Right... and you're 5-4, we're 8-1...

You lose... takes a special kind of stupid to talk smack when your team isn't as good as the Cowboys are...

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
silverbear;1760043 said:
Right... and you're 5-4, we're 8-1...

You lose... takes a special kind of stupid to talk smack when your team isn't as good as the Cowboys are...

Why would somebody wanna talk smack to a fan that's team is 8-1 and there team is 5-4, LOL

:banghead: :banghead:

silverbear

Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759833 said:
You do realize that you're from Texas and by association are the real moron in this conversation, right?

Youre not much better than anyone with that weak SOS. Play some real teams pal.

And how many "real teams" have the Skins beaten, "pal"?? You've played a schedule that's quite weak too, only you've barely managed to win more than half of them...

You lost to the Giants, we've beaten them rather handily twice now... you lost to the Iggles at your own place, just the week before we DESTROYED them, in their place... we lost to the Pats, it's true, but we didn't get annihilated by them the way you did...

Compare the teams we've both played, and the superiority of the Dallas Cowboys is readily apparent...

silverbear

Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759829 said:
And you barely beat the Bills

Who are now 5-4, and have not lost since that Monday night game against the Cowboys... which is one hell of a lot better than needing to go to overtime to beat the pathetic Dolphins and Jets...

silverbear

Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759881 said:
I care because? Im not here to make buddies. Im here because Ive heard this site is full of fans who cannot see that their precious team has yet to play any quality opponents. Just looking for more Cowboy fans not afraid to admit the obvious.

What's sad is, after playing you guys this Sunday, we STILL won't have played any quality opponents...

And we'll STILL be 9-1... :D

It must be sad for you, the way the Skins are playing you can't go hang out on the Skins message boards, so you're forced to come play the troll... how completely pathetic your life must be...

I don't particularly care about the strength of schedule issue, I want that first round bye and home field advantage throughout the playoffs... I want the edge that will give us... you see, once you get to the playoffs, all that SOS crap doesn't mean JACK...

And as I've said, you can sneer at our strength of schedule all you want, YOURS is just about as bad, only you guys haven't been able to take advantage of it the way we have... a REAL contender would not have lost to the pitiful Iggles at home... a REAL team wouldn't need overtime to vanquish the pathetic Jets and Fins...

IOW, the Skins are NOT a REAL contender... as I predicted at the start of the season, they'll wind up on wrong side of .500, and will be home watching the playoffs... maybe you can invite some of them over to your place to watch the game, LOL...

silverbear

Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759893 said:
You guys are dominating teams that have given up.

Which beats what you guys did against those teams that have given up...

Ive come to realize that calling someone a name ONLINE is just comical. Stick to the football talk or remove yourself from the conversation.

Chuckle... when did you get the notion you were in charge around here, dippy?? Sic semper trollius...

silverbear

Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759902 said:
Thanks for the comment on my intelligence....it's good to know that even when your back is against the wall, you can still recognize someone being smarter then you.

If you were really as smart as you'd have us believe, you wouldn't:

1) Use "then", when you mean "than", or

2) Be a Skins fan...

Here endeth the lesson...

silverbear

Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759904 said:
And more ONLINE name calling. Wouldnt this conversation be fun in person? Oh wait....it'd never happen.

If you were talkin' this stupid crapola to my face, I'd be laughing in it, and tellin' you that you're a moron...

However, I rather doubt that you'd be talkin' this stupid crapola if we were face to face... you trolls do what you do only because you have the cloak of anonymity... the one thing all trolls have in common is they're completely gutless...

silverbear

Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759917 said:
Maybe next time you can update JC's stats, huh?

And all this shows in Romo being the league for 5 years, while JC's in his 3rd season, first full one as QB.

Ahhh, MORE lame copouts... well, Romo's in HIS "first full one as QB", and has all of THREE more starts than Campbell has in his career... I know you're telling yourself that those 3 games make a big difference, but they don't explain the VAST statistical superiority that Tony enjoys over Jason...

Face it, loser, Tony Romo is a better QB than Jason Campbell is, and he always will be... indeed, you guys will be looking for your next starting QB within the next two years...

silverbear

Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759933 said:
This is a forum of a team from Texas....my 4 year old would do fine.

Well, I figure he'd have to be smarter than YOU are... but if he has your genes, he's probably still in diapers, nursin' on Momma...

silverbear

Reaction score
T.O81;1760083 said:
LOL , i was just about to say the same thing..Bear is on a roll..lol :bow:

Well, this putz makes it too easy to really enjoy raggin' on him... but of course, trolls in general are not the brightest bulbs in the chandelier...

Az Lurker

The Lurker
Reaction score
as a long long time reader and very infrequent poster, there are a few people on this board that when they light into a troll I just love to sit back and smile.

Silverbear is definatly one of them, the other's being Hostile (who stylistically they remind me of each other a fair bit) and Adam, who just buries them under statistics.

silverbear

Reaction score
Mr. (not Jerry) Jones;1760093 said:
as a long long time reader and very infrequent poster, there are a few people on this board that when they light into a troll I just love to sit back and smile.

Silverbear is definatly one of them, the other's being Hostile (who stylistically they remind me of each other a fair bit)

Hos and I are twin sons of different mothers... kinda like the Dudley Boys in pro rasslin' (Hos is Bubba, I'm Devon)... the only real difference between us is I'm more "colorful" (i.e., VULGAR)... :D