Brock Lesnar returns to WWE.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RoyTheHammer;4525817 said:
I like the fact that they're at least allowing Lesnar to be the badarse he was brought into be by easing up a bit on the PG crap and letting him be a little more edgy with his comments. I hope he sticks around longer than a year, as well. The WWE needs more guys like him and less guys like friggin Metro Miz.
You could add a few more thans to that list pretty easily.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Not ignoring your post BHF, I will reply later...

but for now WrestlingObserver/F4WOnline is reporting the following

F4WOnline.com is reporting that the current plan is to have Brock Lesnar face Randy Orton in the main event for SummerSlam this year. The pair both have some linked history having both made their debut in 2002 with Orton going on to become youngest World Heavyweight Champion in history, while Lesnar would become the youngest WWE Champion ever.

Glad to see this as I have been wanting Randy Orton to get a major feud for a while.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo 2 Austin;4526239 said:
Glad to see this as I have been wanting Randy Orton to get a major feud for a while.

I've been expecting this. He is overdue.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;4526331 said:
I've been expecting this. He is overdue.

I can't recall the last time he was the focal point of the show since the Age of Orton angle and I believe that was in 09. What this says to me is that WWE is not going to be expecting Lesnar back after this year, they are hotshotting the Cena feud, apparently they will hotshot the Orton feud for SummerSlam and then Rock-Lesnar at Wrestlemania. Basically using up the majority of marquee matches this year, sure there are other matches they could build to like Punk-Lesnar or Undertaker-Lesnar, I would like to see a Ziggler-Lesnar feud because they could use Lesnar to legitimize Ziggler as a main eventer, winning a feud vs Lesnar would propel him into that status. But Rock-Lesnar, Orton-Lesnar and Cena-Lesnar are the main three feuds that people want and I can't see Lesnar saying "yeah I will stay on for another year and feud with Sheamus, The Miz and R-Truth".

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;4525946 said:
You could add a few more thans to that list pretty easily.

:laugh2:

Oh i know. People in this thread seem to get their panties in a bunch pretty easily though so i decided to just stick with the biggest joke of them all.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4526239 said:
Not ignoring your post BHF, I will reply later...

but for now WrestlingObserver/F4WOnline is reporting the following

No problem man.

And I agree with you on Orton here. I'm a big Orton fan. He's probably my favorite current wrestler. Maybe Punk or Jericho I'd like a bit more currently but it would be pretty close.

Romo 2 Austin;4526484 said:
I can't recall the last time he was the focal point of the show since the Age of Orton angle and I believe that was in 09. What this says to me is that WWE is not going to be expecting Lesnar back after this year, they are hotshotting the Cena feud, apparently they will hotshot the Orton feud for SummerSlam and then Rock-Lesnar at Wrestlemania. Basically using up the majority of marquee matches this year, sure there are other matches they could build to like Punk-Lesnar or Undertaker-Lesnar, I would like to see a Ziggler-Lesnar feud because they could use Lesnar to legitimize Ziggler as a main eventer, winning a feud vs Lesnar would propel him into that status. But Rock-Lesnar, Orton-Lesnar and Cena-Lesnar are the main three feuds that people want and I can't see Lesnar saying "yeah I will stay on for another year and feud with Sheamus, The Miz and R-Truth".

Agreed 100% on something with Ziggler. I don't know how many others are a big fan of him but I sure am. I really hope the guy gets pushed more and more. I think he's a real main event player in the future.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I like Dolph much more than Orton. They need to get him away from that Vickie crap though. To me that whole act holds him back.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;4531711 said:
Excuse me!

LOL..I always rationalized Vickie by thinking Eddie was so loved they gave his widow a job for life if she wanted it. Dolph deserves better. Put her with some diva as their manager.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
BoysFan4ever;4531814 said:
LOL..I always rationalized Vickie by thinking Eddie was so loved they gave his widow a job for life if she wanted it. Dolph deserves better. Put her with some diva as their manager.

Dolph doesn't even need a manager. He can actually cut a promo, Swagger on the other hand needs one. Badly.

BraveHeartFan;4530446 said:
No problem man.

And I agree with you on Orton here. I'm a big Orton fan. He's probably my favorite current wrestler. Maybe Punk or Jericho I'd like a bit more currently but it would be pretty close.

Agreed 100% on something with Ziggler. I don't know how many others are a big fan of him but I sure am. I really hope the guy gets pushed more and more. I think he's a real main event player in the future.

I would not consider Orton my favorite wrestler but I do like him and have not seen much of a reason for his depush over the two years or so, I guess it has made him fresher so when he does step back into the spotlight and feuds with Lesnar it will mean more.

I prefer Dolph Ziggler over all the WWECreations(People that have come through developmental/massively repacked by WWE before debuting.) in years, he can wrestle cut a great promo and has a great look. He is surely a real main event player if they begin booking him properly however his name is just horrendous, Dolph Ziggler is one of the worst wrestling names ever. I really hope they do something to rename him; how they would do it I don't know but I hope they find a way.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Rock tweeted today that he is filming a fight scene today with Kurt Angle. Guess Kurt wants in the movies.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
BoysFan4ever;4536573 said:
Rock tweeted today that he is filming a fight scene today with Kurt Angle. Guess Kurt wants in the movies.

Yeah Kurt has done some roles in some movies already. I believe, though I'm not sure as I haven't seen it yet, that he's actually got a part in that MMA movie where the two brothers wind up fighting in the finals. I think Kurt is in that and I'm pretty sure he's had some small roles in a couple other things.

He's said before that he definately would like to get into acting and I believe he looks at that as the next thing he wants to really try once he's completely done with wrestling.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Rock had a great fight scene in FAST 5 with Vin. I thought he was great in that movie.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
It looks like Edge is done with WWE.

Former WWE and World champion Edge will appear at the 5/11 Resistance Pro event in Chicago,IL. This will be his first appearance outside of WWE in many, many years. Edge is being billed as a "special guest" at the event.
The 5/11 event will be headlined by champion Harry Smith vs. Rhino, who has strong ties to Edge dating back many years.

For more on the promotion, visit ResistancePro.com.