Brock Lesnar returns to WWE.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;4516930 said:
I think I know where the Rated R Superstar would best be cast.

Well I'm a girl so whatever he wants to do screen wise I will like. :p:

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
BoysFan4ever;4516908 said:
Edge may want a permanent acting career. I know he has done some tv work and that movie. He's a good looking personable guy. Maybe get a good agent and see if he can go the Rock route.

I am sure he would be happy to get a transition like Steve Austin has landing a few roles a year, The Rock is one of the biggest stars in hollywood. That's not easily attainable level of success and its unreasonable to expect another wrestler to ever transition at that level.

On Edges contract - Some people are reporting he has agreed to a temporary legends deal to extend his contract however others are disputing that. WWE had assumed he would offer whatever they wanted to give him since he could no longer wrestle and Edge was not happy with the offer. They want to keep him on a performer type contract that HBK/Mick Foley have so that they can maintain control over his dealings and book him when they see fit as opposed to ta legends deal where Edge would have control on his projects outside of WWE and have the ability to turn down WWE mandated dates. It is for financial reasons that it coming down to the wire - I suspect WWE offered him something like 200k a year and since Edge was such a top cut that would be a insanely dramatic paycut and he probably feels insulted since it is for medical reasons he is no longer active in the ring, that is just my suspicion but it seems to explain everything. I think they will get a deal done but there is not much urgency as the only place Edge could go to get even remotely similar money is TNA.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Romo 2 Austin;4517336 said:
I suspect WWE offered him something like 200k a year and since Edge was such a top cut that would be a insanely dramatic paycut and he probably feels insulted since it is for medical reasons he is no longer active in the ring, that is just my suspicion but it seems to explain everything.

:lmao:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Romo 2 Austin;4519204 said:
What is so funny?

You pulling numbers out your butt and then coming to conclusions from it about how Edge feels.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Oh hey, just saw that tonight's RAW is a 3-hr dealie starting an hour early.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Well I hope Edge would understand that his money is going to be drastically cut, regardless of the reason he's not in the ring anymore.

You're not going to continue to pay a guy the same amount of money he made when he was making dates 300+ dates a year, and wrestling, when he's no longer making 300+ dates a year and no longer wrestling.

To think you would even get remotely close, simply out of thankfulness over what you did when you were active, is a little niave.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
zrinkill;4519291 said:
You pulling numbers out your butt and then coming to conclusions from it about how Edge feels.

They are not out of my butt. Flair was offered something like 200,000$ a year to be a brand ambassador after he retired and he turned it down as he thought he could make more money doing conventions and indy shows, I am sure Edge received a similar offer. With the issue being purely financial I am it is Edge being insulted by the number they offered him, in the end they should be able to work out a deal.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
A bunch of photos have leaked of Undertakers 18 year old son. I didn't even know he had a son, and people on the interwebs are now discussing the possibility of his son potentially taking up the Undertaker gimmick.

http://i269.***BLOCKED***/albums/jj72/THEHARDYSHOW/GunnerCalaway.jpg
003.jpg

008.jpg

most recent picture -
001.jpg

him dancing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVl-eyR1iHo

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Taker's son looks nowhere close to being a pro wrestler's body type! He best hit the gym.

And I would think Edge has made a ton of money in all his years with WWE. If he has invested wisely he probably can live quite comfortably without worrying about when his next check comes in.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Romo 2 Austin;4520629 said:
Does not expire for a week and he probably resigned.

No ...... I am pretty sure he is gonna be on TNA wrestling Hulk Hogan next week.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I liked the Edge segment because he's money on the mic and it's always good to see the guy. I think this Lord Tensai stuff is awful.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
BoysFan4ever;4520690 said:
I liked the Edge segment because he's money on the mic and it's always good to see the guy. I think this Lord Tensai stuff is awful.

That amazing promo made me rage that I don't get to see Edge every week anymore. That was gold.