Brock Lesnar returns to WWE.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
zrinkill;4545889 said:

THE BROCK LEFT THE BUILDING AND TOOK THE AUDIENCE WITH HIM RAW RATING

The 4/30 edition of Raw did a 3.3 rating, with 4,880,000 viewers. The show did hours of 3.41 and 3.27. Hour one did 223,000 more viewers than hour two.

RAW before Wrestlemania

The first hour of Raw drew 4,438,000 million viewers.

The second hour of Raw drew 4,448,000 million viewers.

The official number for Raw was a 3.0 rating.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Romo 2 Austin;4545900 said:
RAW before Wrestlemania

Even someone like you should understand you would have to compare RAW ratings when the Rock first came back too Lesnars ......

You wanna do that?

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
zrinkill;4545916 said:
Even someone like you should understand you would have to compare RAW ratings when the Rock first came back too Lesnars ......

You wanna do that?

No you should not because TV ratings have declined massively. House pulls a 2.2, last year it pulled 4.5s. Fringe just got renewed pulling a 1.0 rating. Terra Nova was the biggest debut of the season and it pulled a 3.6, 3.6 would struggle to get a show renewed a few years ago, Terra Nova ended up getting discarded as the ratings slid to the 2.0 range and people still were wondering if it would get a second season.

You can not compare this years ratings to last years fairly at all. You can compare Rocks return in February to the ratings this month if you would like.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rock returned last year on Feb 14 2011. Before his return, Raw averaged 3.2

One week after it had a 3.9
Week after that it had a 3.8
Week after that it had a 3.92
Week after that it had a 3.65
Week after that it had a 3.35
Week after that it had a 3.84

Brock returned on April 2 2012. Before his return, Raw averaged 3.0

One week after it had a 3.1
Week after that it had a 3.08
Week after that it had a 3.04
This last week it had a 3.3 (maybe)

Do the math kid.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
zrinkill;4545946 said:
Rock returned last year on Feb 14 2011. Before his return, Raw averaged 3.2

One week after it had a 3.9
Week after that it had a 3.8
Week after that it had a 3.92
Week after that it had a 3.65
Week after that it had a 3.35
Week after that it had a 3.84

Brock returned on April 2 2012. Before his return, Raw averaged 3.0

One week after it had a 3.1
Week after that it had a 3.08
Week after that it had a 3.04
This last week it had a 3.3 (maybe)

Do the math kid
You can't compare apples to oranges, old man. The TV landscape is 100% different in 2012 than it was in 2011. Your argument is about as valid as saying I make $10k a year in 2012 its the same as making $10k a year in 1962.

3.3 in the traditional timeslot on 4/23.

Rocks return February 27th - a promoted return. 3.14. Oh and that show included the return of The Undertaker and Triple H aswell. The ratings from that show on - 3.13, 3.25, 3.27, 3.09, and 3.04. The buildup to Wrestlemania, The Rock, Shawn Michaels', Undertaker... Now the ratings are 3.3 in back to back weeks, I wonder what has changed.. The Rock left, HBK left, Undertaker left, Wrestlemania season is over.. Brock Lesnar arrived.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Romo 2 Austin;4546032 said:
The TV landscape is 100% different

Bull

Before the Rock came last year Raw averaged 3.2

for months after it averaged 3.7-3.6

Before Lesnar came back Raw averaged 3.0

After he came back it averages 3.15

Again ...... do the math kid before you make ridiculous claims about your newest crush.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I heard on the radio today is Rock's 40th birthday. He is definitely the most accomplished guy in and out of the ring in WWE history.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BoysFan4ever;4546053 said:
I heard on the radio today is Rock's 40th birthday. He is definitely the most accomplished guy in and out of the ring in WWE history.

Yup .... its his birthday today.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
zrinkill;4546051 said:
Bull

Before the Rock came last year Raw averaged 3.2

for months after it averaged 3.7-3.6

Before Lesnar came back Raw averaged 3.0

After he came back it averages 3.15

Again ...... do the math kid before you make ridiculous claims about your newest crush.

Bull?

You are now denying a fact as true as the fact that this website is Cowboyszone.com. Do you not realize the highest rated show on TV now struggles to pull a 5. Infact American Idol hasn't pulled a 5 in weeks. If a show gets a 2.0 or above it gets a second season on network tv.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
It's silly to argue that Brock means more to WWE than Rock but then again this silliness has been discussed before.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BoysFan4ever;4546159 said:
It's silly to argue that Brock means more to WWE than Rock but then again this silliness has been discussed before.

He specializes in silliness.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
BoysFan4ever;4546159 said:

Brock Lesnar has the ability to mean just as much as The Rock did to the Mania 28 buyrate. No one should be trying to play down Lesnar, he has proven to be the biggest PPV draw of the last decade so trying to deny the fact he can draw massive amounts of money is just not logical. Stating Brock Lesnar can mean as much as The Rock is not some ludacris statement.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4546189 said:
Brock Lesnar has the ability to mean just as much as The Rock did to the Mania 28 buyrate. No one should be trying to play down Lesnar, he has proven to be the biggest PPV draw of the last decade so trying to deny the fact he can draw massive amounts of money is just not logical. Stating Brock Lesnar can mean as much as The Rock is not some ludacris statement.

It's just silly.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
BoysFan4ever;4546221 said:
It's just silly.

We will see when the Extreme Rules buyrate comes out. The Rock raised the Survivor Series buyrate by around 15% so if the same holds true for Extreme Rules under Lesnar with alot less hype we will see. Trust me Brock Lesnar means alot more to younger males(UFC target demo) than The Rock does.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Romo 2 Austin;4546157 said:

Yes.

Rock and the emergence of CM Punk is the reason last year tuned out so well.

Extra Johnny Ace and Brock Lesnar are why this year has been mediocre so far.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
zrinkill;4546376 said:
Yes.

Rock and the emergence of CM Punk is the reason last year tuned out so well.

Extra Johnny Ace and Brock Lesnar are why this year has been mediocre so far.

What the hell??? So you blame Brock Lesnar and the only other interesting character they have debuted over the past year for the Wrestlemania buildup ratings? You have to be delusional. How in the world can Brock Lesnar be blamed for the Wrestlemania buildup? How can one storyline alienate a fourth of the audience from last year(Johnny Ace)?

I guess NBC, Fox, ABC and CBS should hire you as their new PR guy. You obviously know whats really going on, to hell with DVRs, Netflix, Youtube, Hulu... It is all Brock Lesnars fault. :laugh1: I am sure the UFC with buyrates less than a quarter of what they were at Lesnars peak would hate to have such a ratings/buyrate killer back.

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4546189 said:

I don't know anything about WWE and I clicked on this thread by accident, but I just needed to let you know that ludicrous is spelled like that <----, not like the name of the hip hop artist. :laugh1:

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Joshmvii;4546389 said:
I don't know anything about WWE and I clicked on this thread by accident, but I just needed to let you know that ludicrous is spelled like that <----, not like the name of the hip hop artist. :laugh1:

:laugh1:. I thought it was like the name of the rapper.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Romo 2 Austin;4546384 said:
What the hell???

I did not expect you to understand.

I did not blame Brock for being an average ratings draw ..... I said he does not give a ratings push like Rock did when he came back.

The only guy that would is Austin.

Brock is what he is ...... a monster heel who is limited on the mic and can only be pushed one way.

Just like Goldberg is a monster face who is limited on the mic and can only be pushed one way.

Brock is still gonna make WWE money ...... just not like Rock or Austin would and will.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
zrinkill;4546396 said:
I did not expect you to understand.

I did not blame Brock for being an average ratings draw ..... I said he does not give a ratings push like Rock did when he came back.

The only guy that would is Austin.

Brock is what he is ...... a monster heel who is limited on the mic and can only be pushed one way.

Just like Goldberg is a monster face who is limited on the mic and can only be pushed one way.

Austin would not pop the ratings at all. He means nothing in 2012. Lesnar has moved the ratings about the same percentage over the past two weeks you give The Rock credit for in 2011. Lesnars' segments have been rated the highest on the shows by far. The Rock meant nothing in 2012 to the ratings his segments were rarely the highest on the show, how do you explain that?