Burrows could turn Cowboys around

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Another veiled "I HATE DAK PRESCOTT" thread. Sweet!! :muttley: Case Keenum, Matty Stafford, Tom Brady, Burrow ... the list goes on... just ANYONE literally but Dak. The discomfort, disgust and outrage with our young QB is fascinating.
Basically they want anyone other than Dak lol. Its funny but sad at this same time. Last time I seen this much disrespect for a quarterback here was Quincy Carter. Hell he might've got more praise in that season where he had 17 touchdowns than Dak got right now.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Question was this Burrow guy as good in his other years or was this year just ridiculously amazing? Asking for a friend
There isn't one. He lost out at Ohio Sate and transferred to LSU and wasn't special. Then, they revamped the offense by bringing in Joe Brady form the Saints and he took off. Also had the best supporting O cast in the game. It was a perfect storm of a season. Can he take that to the next level? Completely unknown but he did play a hell of a schedule against some really good D's. There's never been a schedule completed like that without a loss.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sure why not..........wait, maybe they'd take less if we didn't include Dak in the deal.
Right! You see that's why I didn't add him. Had we added Dak it might've hurt the value of the deal. So I figured if we traded Pollard, Zeke, Lawrence and Gallup for Burrow and a 7th. You don't think that's fair?

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Right! You see that's why I didn't add him. Had we added Dak it might've hurt the value of the deal. So I figured if we traded Pollard, Zeke, Lawrence and Gallup for Burrow and a 7th. You don't think that's fair?
No.....we would be fleecing them....keep trying.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak + draft picks.
I'm a Dak guy but if you suck it makes no sense to trade for a quarterback that needs a new contract. The purpose is to take advantage of a quarterback and his 4 or 5 years cheap. Same goes for running back. Nobody would trade for Dak and Zeke. Not any bad team anyway. Bengals need to much help to do that.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Basically they want anyone other than Dak lol. Its funny but sad at this same time. Last time I seen this much disrespect for a quarterback here was Quincy Carter. Hell he might've got more praise in that season where he had 17 touchdowns than Dak got right now.

What you talking about, Willis? Don't tell me Dak be smoking that ganga? I think he is...

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The problem with this is there are teams in need with better trade bait unless the Cowboys are willing to part with players like Martin or Jaylon Smith or LVE if he's healthy. They can do better than the 17th pick and MIA is in a prime spot to pull that off and is probably thinking of trading up with WAS to get Tua, if CIN takes Burrow. DET is also a wild card, they could offer Stafford and the 3rd pick. CIN gets their QB and either Young or Okudah, the two best D players in the draft. Stafford was a MVP candidate before he got injured.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Aye man....Quincy Carter gets more respect around here than Dak. Why? Why is Dak the most hated QB in recent times?

Don't know, brother man? ...but I really did like QC. The herb got to him...he could have been a champ.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
So basically you'd trade LVE, Amari Cooper and Taco Charlton for Burrow? Man you must be on powder.
Yep

Especially considering LVE is probably damaged goods and who knows if we sign Cooper.

That would be a steal . I’d throw in our top pick last year too with Hill.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's earning every bit of it? Really?
Some are angry and frustrated with him for doing exactly what I would be doing. This is not a game or a sport, it is 100% a business and in business you go for the gold.

It is not any player's responsibility to manage the cap for his team. Brady gave them a deal in order not to get traded and Garappolo take his job. He didn't do it for the good of the team, he did it for his legacy. And because he had no choice, his owner verified that.

Prescott is supposed to give them a break because Lawrence and Elliott did? The NFL is every man for himself and that's all Prescott is doing, looking out for #1 and there's not one of his teammates pissed anout it. They all understand the real game.