Calling out this "fanbase"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Whatever you say so chief …. Find one eagles post in my history but again i really don’t care what you think.

“aye my man” enjoy your night
You’re just always anti Cowboys and pro Eagles. Reeks of a Eagle fan pretending to be a Cowboy fan.

Notice though you called me a d bag and attacked and I’ve yet to do it to you. But I’m 90 percent hated…..I wonder if we did a poll how many people would like you or care to even take part in the poll?

ShortRound

Reaction score
this again ... gawd get over yourselves

xAvrFGS.gif

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
How can so many of you, who call yourselves Cowboys fans, be filled with doubt and negativity about this team?
First of all, you don't get to determine what a Cowboys fan is. Not your decision to make.

I have been a Cowboys fan for going on 56 years. Been through the good times and bad times. Still here. Probably will be until I die.

If I choose to complain about Jerry Jones, I have EARNED THAT RIGHT and you have NO right to criticize me.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
You’re just always anti Cowboys and pro Eagles. Reeks of an Eagle fan pretending to be a Cowboy

Do you just make stuff up ? Seriously … where and I pro Eagle ? Sorry i am not satisfied with your current mediocrity like you and some others…. who are you to tell me how to feel about my team? And then turn it around and just make up “ pro Eagle “ …. weird

There are numerous posts where I am positive about the Cowboys and i don’t remember or recall the last time I commented on any other team let alone the Eagles. So i created an account and engaged in over thousands of messages over a three years time to “ pretend to be an Eagles fan” … yeah no.

I don’t owe you any explanation but I guess you win as I bit into your nonsense and reacted. So well done.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
You’re just always anti Cowboys and pro Eagles. Reeks of a Eagle fan pretending to be a Cowboy fan.

Notice though you called me a d bag and attacked and I’ve yet to do it to you. But I’m 90 percent hated…..I wonder if we did a poll how many people would like you or care to even take part in the poll?
lol oh no internet polls !!!! What will i do ???

Go ahead … and you attacked me the minute you made up a lie and called me an eagles fan which is worse than calling you a d bag.

Loso86

Reaction score
I’ve got to be honest with you all—I'm not disappointed in this fanbase; I'm downright appalled. The lack of confidence I see here is staggering just because we havent gotten to the big dance in 28 years.

We'll guess what- 28 years is.a very small sample size in the grand scheme of things. This franchise has 5 rings, which not top many other fanbases can say.

How can so many of you, who call yourselves Cowboys fans, be filled with doubt and negativity about this team?

I understand that every season has its ups and downs, but the way some of you talk, you'd think we’re doomed before the season even starts. Where’s the faith? Where’s the loyalty? I can’t, for the life of me, see eye to eye with anyone who claims to be a fan but only spreads doubt and negativity.

Did we know that back in 1994 thus franchise was about to go on a dynasty run?

I have absolutely no respect for any Cowboys fan who doubts this team. You either believe in the star, or you don’t. If you’re going to jump ship every time the water gets a little rough, maybe it’s time to find a new team to “support.” But for those of us who truly believe, we know what this team is capable of, and we stand by them through thick and thin.

So, if you’re one of those who’s lost confidence, maybe take a step back and rethink what it means to be a Cowboys fan. Because here, we believe in our team—no matter what.

A lot of members here have no spine whatsoever and it's why Cowboys fans have such a reputation of being considered "bandwagon" fans.

Do better.

Go Cowboys.
Good luck bro it's this way EVERY YEAR even if we win the SB most of our fans are conditioned to hate and complain about something lol

Toombstoner

Reaction score
I’ve got to be honest with you all—I'm not disappointed in this fanbase; I'm downright appalled. The lack of confidence I see here is staggering just because we havent gotten to the big dance in 28 years.

We'll guess what- 28 years is.a very small sample size in the grand scheme of things. This franchise has 5 rings, which not top many other fanbases can say.

I understand that every season has its ups and downs, but the way some of you talk, you'd think we’re doomed before the season even starts. Where’s the faith? Where’s the loyalty? I can’t, for the life of me, see eye to eye with anyone who claims to be a fan but only spreads doubt and negativity.

I have absolutely no respect for any Cowboys fan who doubts this team. You either believe in the star, or you don’t. If you’re going to jump ship every time the water gets a little rough, maybe it’s time to find a new team to “support.” But for those of us who truly believe, we know what this team is capable of, and we stand by them through thick and thin.

So, if you’re one of those who’s lost confidence, maybe take a step back and rethink what it means to be a Cowboys fan. Because here, we believe in our team—no matter what.

A lot of members here have no spine whatsoever and it's why Cowboys fans have such a reputation of being considered "bandwagon" fans.

Do better.

Go Cowboys.
Yes! Another lecture. Thx, I needed that.

‘ove me Cowboys, ‘ate me Jerry… simple as

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Do you just make stuff up ? Seriously … where and I pro Eagle ? Sorry i am not satisfied with your current mediocrity like you and some others…. who are you to tell me how to feel about my team? And then turn it around and just make up “ pro Eagle “ …. weird

There are numerous posts where I am positive about the Cowboys and i don’t remember or recall the last time I commented on any other team let alone the Eagles. So i created an account and engaged in over thousands of messages over a three years time to “ pretend to be an Eagles fan” … yeah no.

I don’t owe you any explanation but I guess you win as I bit into your nonsense and reacted. So well done.
I’m not telling you how to feel just an observation. I’m not satisfied with mediocrity.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score

Do better.

Go Cowboys.
What an idiotic and misdirected rant against fans who have nothing to do with the product on the field or the failures the past three decades. You should be directing your anger, disgust and frustration towards the men responsible for your false accusations. Jerry and Stephen have been the common denominators who should be held accountable and responsible for the playoff failures and SB drought. So get off your high horse and get off the meds. Sober up and either talk sensibly or keep quiet.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Do better.

Go Cowboys.
Fan is short for fanatics. Fanatics are generally extremists, and that's what every team has a lot of. Your position is one extreme. Theirs is another. It doesn't make them any less of a fan. Rather, it fits what a fanatic is.

I'm at a show-me point of my fandom. I used to get depressed after every loss and carry it with me for the next few days. I realized it was hurting my health, so I changed. I still love my team but I keep my expectations low and my hopes high. I will be confident in the Cowboys when they show me why I should be confident. In the meantime, I'll hope for the best without expecting it. That keeps me sane. That lets me be excited about the wins without being defeated by the losses.

CowboysFilmStudy

Reaction score

Do better.

Go Cowboys.
Lost me at “do better”.

Tell that to the team. Some of us don’t care much for mediocrity.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Another one who doesn’t get it. Probably on purpose. It’s not black and white like that. I know you want it to be to fit your agenda, but it’s the fans who do nothing but ***** about something here everyday, all the time. Many of them have already posted their hate here to the OP and anyone else who agrees with him.
I can't imagine being so emotionally weak that I'd let the opinions of others bother me to this degree

Trust me Rocky. It's going to be OK. No need for the tantrums.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Do better.

Go Cowboys.
e197919a4d098db1eb63b1599018d8b6.gif

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Take it out on the fans instead of Jerry....He's the one responsible for all this mediocrity. I've been a fan for nearly 50 years and I hate what he's done to my favorite team. I don't need to be told what kind of a fan I should be either. I've managed alright by myself.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I’m not even one, but OP is a more loyal fan. That equates to being a better fan in my book and I’d argue definitionally.

I’m ok with some being better fans than me and it won’t hurt my feelings if they tell me that.

Status
Not open for further replies.