Calling out this "fanbase"

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtb1943

Reaction score
To be perfectly honest…..I wasn’t aware you were anti Dak lol. Like I said the posts I’ve read they’ve been anti Cowboys not specifically Dak. When I think of the anti Dak club it’s a strong 5 people…..think you give yourself too much credit there.
There are so many things to say here but then Dak Bots never listen anyway....

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
To be perfectly honest…..I wasn’t aware you were anti Dak lol. Like I said the posts I’ve read they’ve been anti Cowboys not specifically Dak. When I think of the anti Dak club it’s a strong 5 people…..think you give yourself too much credit there.
Look in the mirror with giving one’s self too much credit but all good …. i will try slobber more for you on our mediocrity.

Anyway done with this - god bless.

Qcard

Reaction score
And what you have is a very strange little obsession w/ what other fans think.
I know it's a shocking concept but when you post....effectively you are telling us what you are thinking!

But somehow responding to written thoughts on a Forum is considered " a very strange little obsession".

Why are people so caught up in size lately?? :lmao2: :lmao2:

Keep you thoughts in your pants or skirt??? :laugh: :lmao:

Weird circular logic....this is 2024! Wake Up :laugh: :laugh:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Look in the mirror with giving one’s self too much credit but all good …. i will try slobber more for you on our mediocrity.

Anyway done with this - god bless.
You’re done but instead being done you had to inform me you were done

Have a good day man…. :laugh:

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
You just said questioning other peoples fandom because they don’t agree with yours make you a kool aid drinker and you are doing exactly that.
The starter with his ridiculous thread rant questioning other fans about their fandom because they don't drink the koolaid coming out of this organization is the point....does context escape you???

bottleKids

Reaction score
You’re done but instead being done you had to inform me you were done

Have a good day man…. :laugh:
You two need to get a room and maybe both grow up a year or 20. You both are what is wrong with our current fan base.. two ends of the extreme, forgetting we are both cheering on the same team in the end.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The starter with his ridiculous thread rant questioning other fans about their fandom because they don't drink the koolaid coming out of this organization is the point....does context escape you???

Questioning others fandom just because it differs from their own opinion or critique the actions of a team is the definition of a person who isn't really a Fan but a Koolaid drinker..

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Minding your business escapes you and then you will cry to the mods when someone addresses you.
Does not happen ........ that is you and your ilk like amber and the ranch twins.

And the reason I commented is because I said the exact same thing to you before ....... and is why I changed my mind about you as a poster.

Now go defend some more Jerry foot kissers

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You two need to get a room and maybe both grow up a year or 20. You both are what is wrong with our current fan base.. two ends of the extreme, forgetting we are both cheering on the same team in the end.
What on earth did I say in that post to warrant this response? I said have a good day instead of hurling insults back and forth and I’m wrong. :laugh:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Does not happen ........ that is you and your ilk like amber and the ranch twins.

And the reason I commented is because I said the exact same thing to you before ....... and is why I changed my mind about you as a poster.

Now go defend some more Jerry foot kissers
I don’t know who Amber is. You have an issue because I don’t agree with. Juvenile behavior.

bottleKids

Reaction score
What on earth did I say in that post to warrant this response? I said have a good day instead of hurling insults back and forth and I’m wrong. :laugh:
You called him an Eagles fan which obviously triggered him and let's face it, that is the worst insult you can throw. You said have a good day after like 10 replies :muttley:

Whatever all good just think the OP got exactly what he wanted by starting this thread 9 plus pages of toxicity.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I’ve got to be honest with you all—I'm not disappointed in this fanbase; I'm downright appalled. The lack of confidence I see here is staggering just because we havent gotten to the big dance in 28 years.

We'll guess what- 28 years is.a very small sample size in the grand scheme of things. This franchise has 5 rings, which not top many other fanbases can say.

How can so many of you, who call yourselves Cowboys fans, be filled with doubt and negativity about this team?

I understand that every season has its ups and downs, but the way some of you talk, you'd think we’re doomed before the season even starts. Where’s the faith? Where’s the loyalty? I can’t, for the life of me, see eye to eye with anyone who claims to be a fan but only spreads doubt and negativity.

Did we know that back in 1994 thus franchise was about to go on a dynasty run?

I have absolutely no respect for any Cowboys fan who doubts this team. You either believe in the star, or you don’t. If you’re going to jump ship every time the water gets a little rough, maybe it’s time to find a new team to “support.” But for those of us who truly believe, we know what this team is capable of, and we stand by them through thick and thin.

So, if you’re one of those who’s lost confidence, maybe take a step back and rethink what it means to be a Cowboys fan. Because here, we believe in our team—no matter what.

A lot of members here have no spine whatsoever and it's why Cowboys fans have such a reputation of being considered "bandwagon" fans.

Do better.

Go Cowboys.
:welcome::thumbup::starspin::flagwave:

Status
Not open for further replies.