Can the Cowboys force Dak to ask for a trade?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well Prescott has worked out great in the playoffs so far after what 8 or 9 years. Some of the fans are just dysfunctional as the owners.
You’re pivoting to a point that was never argued… I’m not arguing to keep him. I’m just pointing out how silly it sounds for you to say he sucks but someone should trade for him lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dobbs had more passing attempts in HS than Trance has his entire life. Dobbs started 37 games in college. Dobbs played in SEC.
I’m just saying it’s odd he can’t even backup Dak but a year later he’s expected to take his spot.

Adreme

Reaction score
The draft picks acquired him would be crippling.
I mean the price of a QB on a 1 year deal that cant be tagged or traded is not going to be that high. I love that people try to say that Dak is simultaneously a mid tier QB who needs to be traded but also someone who can land multiple 1s on the last year of his deal. He is Schrödinger's QB.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I mean the price of a QB on a 1 year deal that cant be tagged or traded is not going to be that high. I love that people try to say that Dak is simultaneously a mid tier QB who needs to be traded but also someone who can land multiple 1s on the last year of his deal. He is Schrödinger's QB.
The brain always leaves the Dak discussions…always has….

Chasing6

Reaction score
If anyone was going to trade for him it would obviously include a new contract.

Merlin

Reaction score
You’re pivoting to a point that was never argued… I’m not arguing to keep him. I’m just pointing out how silly it sounds for you to say he sucks but someone should trade for him lol.
It will be silly to extend him for $60 million. That's silly. Moving on from him is not silly if you made the decision that he is not the answer. Your argument was why would Dak agree to a trade. I mentioned several reasons and you only latched on to Trey Lance for whatever reason.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It will be silly to extend him for $60 million. That's silly. Moving on from him is not silly if you made the decision that he is not the answer. Your argument was why would Dak agree to a trade. I mentioned several reasons and you only latched on to Trey Lance for whatever reason.
Who said extend him? You’re pivoting again…..The other stuff wasn’t worth mentioning….

You said get hurt….he got hurt last time and still got paid.

You said get benched….unless it’s for play him getting benched doesn’t hurt him.

Brax

Reaction score
Well if you’re going to be runner up to something, it may as well be NFL MVP being that he was second of 1,696 players.

IMG-0486.gif
Here’s what the MVP runner up did to Jerry
https://www.totalprosports.com/nfl/fox-trolls-jerry-jones-cowboys-blowout-loss-packers/

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He def would cripple them from going deep in the playoffs. There's only facts that support that.

However, if a team wants to win some regular season games and that would satisfy their low standard loser fans, then sure maybe there is a few teams. Agreed
And there’s 52 other players and coaches as well. Why you don’t understand that is mind boggling.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Where is it stated by Dak or his agent that he wants $60 million per?