Twitter: CD dropping balls continues

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fan of what? Clearly not the players, not the coaches and now the Owner. So what exactly is he and you as far as that goes a fan of? The star on the helmet? lol
I don't know you might be under 30 years old therefore you're excused from not understanding the STAR above all!
Yes, even Jerry and Dak and whoever else you might cherish on the team!
We were here before Jerry and Dak and God willing we will be here when they have departed!
Our Star hasn't shined bright for almost 30 years and man if that doesn't bother you well then there's nothing I or anyone else can do to help you out!!!

Dallas-Cowboys-star.jpg

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
These players have not been part of the 26 years, this team was 12-5 no matter how you spin it and yes they need to improve and in camp doing just that working to improve as a team and you would figure most fans would back and support their team but hey you come up with your own definitions. It must really suck watching games at your house because based on the crap you spew here. I never said you should go pull for someone else I asked what are you a fan of? you make that claim if that players was not wearing the star you would think different, so what is the star you pull for?
These players are a continuation of the failure until they prove they are not.

I won't believe you are something you're not just because you play or coach for my favorite team. A lot of ya'll fall for that trap.

I don't know why you're so concerned about how I fan.

You go on crowning these guys before they've done anything and I'll go on waiting for a reason to crown them.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dez had strong seasons in Dallas even with having suspect hands. Amari Cooper is like 3rd in the whole league in drops since he entered the league.

CeeDee can still have a successful career despite his weaknesses

Poor CD if he could only overcome all his weaknesses!

:lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I don't know you might be under 30 years old therefore you're excused from not understanding the STAR above all!
Yes, even Jerry and Dak and whoever else you might cherish on the team!
We were here before Jerry and Dak and God willing we will be here when they have departed!
Our Star hasn't shined bright for almost 30 years and man if that doesn't bother you well then there's nothing I or anyone else can do to help you out!!!

Dallas-Cowboys-star.jpg

Naw been a fan since 1965. Have missed 1 game in 76 because of a death in the family have never missed any other games. You bet I want to get back to the SB and there have been some lean years like 3 consecutive 5-11 season during the campo days, we have seen good years that have fallen flat in 2014 season. I'm sorry I am a die hard fan and I know this currently group of players gives this team a chance and you bet I pull for them and I pull for them to improve as a team. You get your rocks off coming here slamming them, fine that is your deal

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
LOL, Lamb's drop percentage isn't that out of line with other top level WRs. Not sure why we keep having to have this conversation.

In 2021, his drop percentage was 6.7........... Cooper's was very good at 2.9%. But AJ Brown's was 7.6%, Travis Kelce was 7.5%, etc. Lamb's drop percentage isn't anything to get nuts about.

You have to consider who you are talking to here? Probably the worst, most lying poster on the forum.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
These players are a continuation of the failure until they prove they are not.

I won't believe you are something you're not just because you play or coach for my favorite team. A lot of ya'll fall for that trap.

I don't know why you're so concerned about how I fan.

You go on crowning these guys before they've done anything and I'll go on waiting for a reason to crown them.

You bet I will continue to pull for this team instead of belittling them. But this BS you throw out to others about their views because that player wears the star is BS.
What I expect from this team is giving their all, working to achieve the goals, I'm sorry I'm on their side and I hope they can achieve every goal they set out for. When they screw up and make mistakes I say so but next play or next game you bet I'm pulling for them.

calicowboy54

Reaction score

When can we see Turnip in some deep routes and slot play?

OK CD played at my Alma Mater and i know people that know him and he's a great guy. having said all of that he's Never been the most sure handed person even at OU. Couple that with bigger heavier hitters in NFL and his concentration is elsewhere. IMO i thought he would be the Perfect #2 in a offense like Tory Holt was to Isaac Hilton, or Reggie Wayne was too Marvin Harrison. He's not the Dog receiver in the NFL mold of all the bigger names.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, for one thing, having someone dress up in a Cowboy suit makes no sense, and it looks hideous. Let's face it, human suits like Rowdy's and the Patriots ones are destined to be ugly. If we want a cowboy "mascot", then all we really need is a person literally dressed as a cowboy. Sort of like Crazy Ray did. No suit needed like Rowdy. If we have to have a suited mascot, then there are animals that cowboys are associated with that would be associated with such as a horse (of course, I'd suggest this), dog, or a bull. Either of those would be a much better fit. Or, if they wanted to look really badass, then they could also have someone in a centaur suit that looks like a cowboy on the human body, and the horse body would be a rodeo horse body.
Rowdy is simply a badly designed mascot. Some costume mascots are well-done. The Seahawks mascot is a good example.

Rowdy is (literally) a composite of Howdy Doody head, resting on Slim Pickens/western body, with a gigantic hat on top, grinning ear-to-ear like the cartoon Joker. Just an ugly, ugly concept chosen to represent the Dallas Cowboys franchise. Like a drunken artist was given pen and paper, got paid, threw up, and said, "Here. I'm done." Sad.

Take him to a cattle pasture and have him stand in the middle. All the cows would run away and hide.

/rant

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You bet I will continue to pull for this team instead of belittling them. But this BS you throw out to others about their views because that player wears the star is BS.
What I expect from this team is giving their all, working to achieve the goals, I'm sorry I'm on their side and I hope they can achieve every goal they set out for. When they screw up and make mistakes I say so but next play or next game you bet I'm pulling for them.
Yeah, because if you don't crown every player you don't pull for the team....

Expect better.

You seem like one of those "I just hope they all have fun" type of fans with talk like that. That's fine though. I don't care if you are. I just expect more than that.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Rowdy is simply a badly designed mascot. Some costume mascots are well-done. The Seahawks mascot is a good example.

Rowdy is (literally) a composite of Howdy Doody head, resting on Slim Pickens/western body, with a gigantic hat on top, grinning ear-to-ear like the cartoon Joker. Just an ugly, ugly concept chosen to represent the Dallas Cowboys franchise. Like a drunken artist was given pen and paper, got paid, threw up, and said, "Here. I'm done." Sad.

Take him to a cattle pasture and have him stand in the middle. All the cows would run away and hide.

/rant

Well, I mean, look at what the Seahawks mascot is. That's why. Like I said, having a human suit like Rowdy doesn't exactly inspire anything other than creepiness. Meanwhile, mascots like the Broncos one, the Chiefs one, the Panthers one, the Seahawks one, and even the Rams one look adorable and cool. I think if we went with a horse, dog, centaur, or bull, we could really end up with a much better mascot that people would love.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, I mean, look at what the Seahawks mascot is. That's why. Like I said, having a human suit like Rowdy doesn't exactly inspire anything other than creepiness. Meanwhile, mascots like the Broncos one, the Chiefs one, the Panthers one, the Seahawks one, and even the Rams one look adorable and cool. I think if we went with a horse, dog, centaur, or bull, we could really end up with a much better mascot that people would love.
I like the Vikings mascot.