CD Lamb has been called out by Dak and deservedly so

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The Cowboys' offseason and preseason wasn't one to bring out the most in their players.

Let's see if things continue to go bad in the weeks ahead. There's much work to be done.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Ravens said they had planned to play CeeDee very physically. And if they did he would break. Mission Accomplished. My biggest problem with Dak is that he needs to be more hard on his offense. Dak wants to be their friend. Screw that. Hopefully he'll learn that being a leader. You have few friends..
They are just doing what the Packers did. Ceedee let his emotions get the best of him and it kind of cost us the game. Now I do think a better OC would of found other ways getting Ceedee the ball. We can't allow teams to just take our only playmaker on offense out of the game. But this just seems like another flavor of Jason Garretts offense. We don't seem to run the plays I've seen Aaron Rodgers run when McCarthy was the Packers head coach. We seem to love stop routes aka hitches or comebacks. Also our playbook consist of way too many 5 to 7 step drops with a oline that is struggling like ours.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Wrong again. I was never a Dak hater. I was always in the middle -- he's not as bad as his haters claim and he's not as great as his lovers claim. He's "pretty good."

Lately though, I've had enough. Nine years is long enough to know what he is, which is not good enough.
You'll find that there is no honest middle ground in their world. Objective criticism is 'hate'. Only apologetics, excuses, misdirection and of course unconditional love is allowed for "real" fans.

Cmac

Reaction score
CeeDee has turned into your typical NFL diva receiver and at the end of the Ravens game Dak Prescott got right on the mic and without mentioning any names he said certain things that applied to Lamb. CeeDee must be much better the rest of the season because if the Cowboys want to be successful on offense they are going to need Lamb to be great all the time not just some of the time or when he wants to be like some other Diva receivers that the Cowboys have had in the past i.e. T.O, Dez Bryant, and Keyshawn Johnson.
I don't recall Dez or T.O. or Keyshawn mentally checking out on the field. Had no problems with telling a coordinator a thing or two about what they were seeing on the field.......2 of the 3 got called detrimental, and one of the 2 was labeled a "cancer" from previous tenures, while effort (route running/blocking down field) with the Cowboys got dismissed. Not sure why Keyshawn got mentioned. Anyway, CeeDee shut down the effort last game and did the same against GB......on the field of play. Now that's a bigger problem.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Brady won a Lombardi without Belichick

Belichick was 9 games below .500 in NE after Brady left.

Clear edge to TB12
I don’t get it why can’t Brady be great and Bill be great? I don’t recall too many people knocking down Brady’s door coming out of Michigan. Bill saw something no one else did.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't recall Dez or T.O. or Keyshawn mentally checking out on the field. Had no problems with telling a coordinator a thing or two about what they were seeing on the field.......2 of the 3 got called detrimental, and one of the 2 was labeled a "cancer" from previous tenures, while effort (route running/blocking down field) with the Cowboys got dismissed. Not sure why Keyshawn got mentioned. Anyway, CeeDee shut down the effort last game and did the same against GB......on the field of play. Now that's a bigger problem.
If Yeah I’m not gonna lie it’s starting to become a trend. A clear difference between him and Justin Jefferson. He doesn’t lose focus regardless of the circumstances and he’s had some bad ones.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I don’t get it why can’t Brady be great and Bill be great? I don’t recall too many people knocking down Brady’s door coming out of Michigan. Bill saw something no one else did.
I think they are both great and were great together.

But once they separated, one was clearly more successful than the other.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
98% of our players are mental morons. A bunch of players farting and falling down and then blaming each other. We can't win with Dak or CeeDee, but Jerry pays his own, so these two better suck it up and accept what the fans are already accepting. They are stuck with each other, and we are stuck with them.

Staubacher

Reaction score
98% of our players are mental morons. A bunch of players farting and falling down and then blaming each other. We can't win with Dak or CeeDee, but Jerry pays his own, so these two better suck it up and accept what the fans are already accepting. They are stuck with each other, and we are stuck with them.
Farting and falling down lolol