CD Lamb has been called out by Dak and deservedly so

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wrong again. I was never a Dak hater. I was always in the middle -- he's not as bad as his haters claim and he's not as great as his lovers claim. He's "pretty good."

Lately though, I've had enough. Nine years is long enough to know what he is, which is not good enough.
:lmao:

visionary

Reaction score
Zeke opening up the wrong way is example of a previously talented player doing the easy wrong in game situation...

When it's practice, Zeke opens up correctly receives the ball in stride and sprints to the end zone because no Cowboys defender is really going to give Zeke a real game look.

Correct route gives defender kill ****....

Wrong route gives RB chance to give defender less kill shot.

2016 Zeke runs the correct route and then Hurdles or runs over/mauls defender
CD wrong
Zeke wrong
All WRs wrong
All RBs wrong
OL wrong

ONLY Dak right

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Yet no one brings this video up but you lol.
I see it brought up a lot. And frankly I enjoy it.

I will say this. I'm a bit convicted about chuckling about the parking lot beat down jokes.

My personal opinion is, Dak wasn't some innocent victim in that deal. Usually when it escalates to that point there's a lot of woofing on both sides leading up to that.

But, the fact is I wasn't there and didnt personally witness it so I'm guessing just like everyone else. And also no matter how it happened, I guess I'm convicted that I shouldn't be joking about anyone taking a beating like that unless they are a genuinely awful human being.

I question Daks character and integrity with how he carries himself, especially after losses. I certainly question his qb skills. I genuinely don't care for him being on our team and want him gone. But he's still a human being. And joking about something like that is bad on my part. So I genuinely apologize.

But I will continue to laugh like hell about the Carr video. That was embarrassing and it was funny. Not apologizing for that. ;)

Staubacher

Reaction score
His other signature move is running out of bounds 4 yards behind the LOS for a loss instead of just tossing it out of bounds. 9 years and he hasn't figured it out.
That was a sweet toss completed pass to the offensive lineman from the end zone though wasn't it? Good thing once again he was coddled and got away with it

Brax

Reaction score
CeeDee has turned into your typical NFL diva receiver and at the end of the Ravens game Dak Prescott got right on the mic and without mentioning any names he said certain things that applied to Lamb. CeeDemust be much better the rest of the season because if the Cowboys want to be successful on offense they are going to need Lamb to be great all the time not just some of the time or when he wants to be like some other Diva receivers that the Cowboys have had in the past i.e. T.O, Dez Bryant, and Keyshawn Johnson.
A link or is this your take. Dak mentioned no names but you are now his interpreter.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I see it brought up a lot. And frankly I enjoy it.

I will say this. I'm a bit convicted about chuckling about the parking lot beat down jokes.

My personal opinion is, Dak wasn't some innocent victim in that deal. Usually when it escalates to that point there's a lot of woofing on both sides leading up to that.

But, the fact is I wasn't there and didnt personally witness it so I'm guessing just like everyone else. And also no matter how it happened, I guess I'm convicted that I shouldn't be joking about anyone taking a beating like that unless they are a genuinely awful human being.

I question Daks character and integrity with how he carries himself, especially after losses. I certainly question his qb skills. I genuinely don't care for him being on our team and want him gone. But he's still a human being. And joking about something like that is bad on my part. So I genuinely apologize.

But I will continue to laugh like hell about the Carr video. That was embarrassing and it was funny. Not apologizing for that. ;)
Have at it lol. I don’t know the story behind the jumping video he probably need that humbling. Without it who knows what his fate is. You get jumped by those many guys you are suppose to be in the hospital.

starfan1

Reaction score
CD is a great player....but I don't care what the numbers say....he is not better than TO or Dez. Part of our redzone issues is the fact that we do not have a physical WR to throw the ball to when we are trying to score from the 10 yard line and in.
I think that’s part true I also think the scheme could be a bit better

Give flournay some reps he’s a big body

Wangchung83

Reaction score
If that was true wouldn't Mr lamb have a better separation score. Last I checked its below league average.
No, the reason why is the limitation of separation are dependent on only attempts/targets made to the receiver. You even open a thread on this yesterday and never came back to put an * by your assumption

Wangchung83

Reaction score
I love these CZ "experts" who don't know what they're talking about and were such Dak haters in the past they can't bring themselves to admit they could be wrong.
Facts:Ceedee makes dark not the other way around. Ceedee was a 1000 yard receiver with Baker, Murray, and Hurts in college. He came here after Dak had already shown that he can’t elevate receivers ala Jerry having to go get Amari. You don’t need to believe me, go back and watch Dak in 2018 before Amari, he sucked. Ceedee is 1000 yard receiver again with 4th different QB, I thought it would be in ceedee best interest to get away from Dak. The evidence shows Dak doesn’t make 1000 yard wide receivers but needs them to already be that. I do agree that feeder where’s his emotions on his shoulders but he signed the contract to play with this bum for four more years so now he needs to suck it up.

kskboys

Reaction score
A leader, and a man, would have grabbed CD after the game and spoken to him about his attitude/preparation/life choices/whatever. At the microphone it should have been nothing but taking responsibility for your own play and what you need to do better.
Yup. Dragging this crapp out in public is by far the worst thing to do. Eagles found that out last year, as speaking out is what caused their implosion. Hurts should've known better, I would imagine he does now.